Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fry Model Railway Museum to close permanently!

• 31-01-2011 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭

The Fry Model Railway Collection (around which the Fry Model Railway Museum was built) was purchased from Cyril Fry's widow by Dublin Tourism in 1976. The driving force behind this was Matt McNulty of Dublin Tourism. During the early 1980's the collection was overhauled and a new layout built at Inchicore Works by retired CIE craftsman, Tommy Tighe. The collection was eventually relocated to Malahide Castle and opened to the public in July 1988. In the meantime much new operating equipment had also been built as most of Cyril Fry’s collection was too old to endure heavy running demanded by the Malahide operation. John Dunne was employed by Dublin Tourism as manager to oversee the development and operation of the museum. IRRS veteran Herbie Alexander (?) was brought in to actual operate the layout. I have to agree that the museum always disappointed me and despite the obvious quality of what was on offer the presentation sucked. A paralysis seemed to grip the place and no decision could ever be reached to do anything. I'm sure Tom Ferris of Midland Publishing won't mind me telling about the saga that developed when we were trying to organise a deal to make a video about the railway - needless to say negotiations dragged on for years and it was never made. When John Dunne retired as manager a few years ago he was not replaced due to the embargo on public sector recruitment. The smell of death has been hanging over the place ever since. The last time I was there (Sept.2010) things were so bad that I felt obliged to write to the CEO of Dublin Tourism – I received very little joy from that correspondence.
    To me, Malahide has suffered from the same malaise that affects Cultra - the dead hand of the state - no incentive to be creative or financially viable leads inevitably to stagnation. How was Cultra conceived with no thought of further acquisitions? Ever visited its souvenir shop? I could go on but I suppose it’s better than our National Transport Museum – a stone’s throw from Malahide.

I had confirmation this morning that the museum will close permanently in February as the buildings are required by Fingal Co.Council for 'redevelopment' plans at the castle. Dublin Tourism are looking for expressions of interest from other bodies with a view to taking over the collection.

Bring on the Dribblers Heritage Forum! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

i never heard of it! speaks volumes in itself I guess!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

wow, memories, I used to head there on school trips back in the 80s/early 90s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

This is a terrible shame.

I really hope another home can be found for it so that it's still accessable to the public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

corktina wrote: »
    i never heard of it! speaks volumes in itself I guess!

No way!:D

In fairness most people found it by accident. It was a beautiful display in its heyday but I always got the feeling that the staff didn't really want you there. I'd be surprised if it doesn't find a home somewhere.

The Fry Model Railway Collection (around which the Fry Model Railway Museum was built) was purchased from Cyril Fry's widow by Dublin Tourism in 1976. The driving force behind this was Matt McNulty of Dublin Tourism. During the early 1980's the collection was overhauled and a new layout built at Inchicore Works by retired CIE craftsman, Tommy Tighe. The collection was eventually relocated to Malahide Castle and opened to the public in July 1988. In the meantime much new operating equipment had also been built as most of Cyril Fry’s collection was too old to endure heavy running demanded by the Malahide operation. John Dunne was employed by Dublin Tourism as manager to oversee the development and operation of the museum. IRRS veteran Herbie Alexander (?) was brought in to actual operate the layout. I have to agree that the museum always disappointed me and despite the obvious quality of what was on offer the presentation sucked. A paralysis seemed to grip the place and no decision could ever be reached to do anything. I'm sure Tom Ferris of Midland Publishing won't mind me telling about the saga that developed when we were trying to organise a deal to make a video about the railway - needless to say negotiations dragged on for years and it was never made. When John Dunne retired as manager a few years ago he was not replaced due to the embargo on public sector recruitment. The smell of death has been hanging over the place ever since. The last time I was there (Sept.2010) things were so bad that I felt obliged to write to the CEO of Dublin Tourism – I received very little joy from that correspondence.
    To me, Malahide has suffered from the same malaise that affects Cultra - the dead hand of the state - no incentive to be creative or financially viable leads inevitably to stagnation. How was Cultra conceived with no thought of further acquisitions? Ever visited its souvenir shop? I could go on but I suppose it’s better than our National Transport Museum – a stone’s throw from Malahide.

I had confirmation this morning that the museum will close permanently in February as the buildings are required by Fingal Co.Council for 'redevelopment' plans at the castle. Dublin Tourism are looking for expressions of interest from other bodies with a view to taking over the collection.

Bring on the Dribblers Heritage Forum! :D

They still have the B + I ferry!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

chughes wrote: »
    This is a terrible shame.

I really hope another home can be found for it so that it's still accessable to the public.

It should be located to the City Center where more people would know about it and visit it.

I never heard about the place until this thread. :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Thats a shame. I loved going there both as a child and an adult.

It never seemed to get old. My only complaint was that the collection was never updated as Irish Rail got new rolling stock.

Will the adjacent Tara's Palace be closing too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

thats sad news, brought the kids there in summer 09 and will bring them the day of the first Dublin double header in croke park in a few weeks to say goodbye to it.

I was impressed by it, so i wuold love to know what it was like in its heyday, as others here say it had seriously gone downhill by the time i saw it.

and yes dw, they do still have the ferry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bjg

Perhaps Jackie Whelan of the West Clare Railway would be interested.

bjg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

bjg wrote: »

bjg

I think he has quite enough on his plate and anyway if remoteness is what you looking for why not Burtonport?

thats sad news, brought the kids there in summer 09 and will bring them the day of the first Dublin double header in croke park in a few weeks to say goodbye to it.

I was impressed by it, so i wuold love to know what it was like in its heyday, as others here say it had seriously gone downhill by the time i saw it.

and yes dw, they do still have the ferry!

Don't go - it is still closed for the Winter (October-April) so it will not be reopening prior to its official closure.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bjg

Moyasta isn't remote — at least from me: it's much closer than Malahide. And Moyasta has a large number of passing tourists and holiday-makers.

bjg

Once the IE heritage officer gets wind of this he'll organise a buyer in Texas.:D

DWCommuter wrote: »
    Once the IE heritage officer gets wind of this he'll organise a buyer in Texas.:D

New York I think you mean, and I think you'll find the exhibits already being crated. :D

125202603_ddd7333545.jpg

Wheeltapper Bar, Fitzpatrick's Grand Central Hotel, New York

why display the BACK of a distant signal???

yeah, he can store it under a tarp in the middle of nowhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭invinciblePRSTV

Never heard of it myself but surely if Clon Railway Village can be viable then i struggle to see how this can't be.

I've been and while I thought it was pretty good in places the setup is where the problem lies IMO. You get a tour around the track, with the various bit operating and there's quite a lot to see, but once that section has been shown you have to move on. No constant running of trains, no being able to watch one section for prolonged periods, all a bit rigid and short for what's on offer.

If it was made a bit more automated and you were free to wander around the active layout outside of the tours and their info and commentary it'd certainly add to it.

All the same it would be near criminal if this much quality model work got buried away somewhere, hopefully someone takes it and puts it on (working) display. Collins Barracks, I'm looking at you guys :P

The outer room is pretty cool too, a mix of models and history and bits and pieces of this and that. For anyone who likes that sort of thing its well worth the visit, pity the closed it and won't open again.

There was of course a trade off for me, and that was having to wander around the castle with the missus. Old tables and chairs and curtains aren't nearly as interesting

Never heard of it myself but surely if Clon Railway Village can be viable then i struggle to see how this can't be.

Ah yes, the Clonakilty Model Railway Village - pic here from Interesting Bridges thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056004632&page=13 says it all about Clonakilty and we won't mention the Ruston 'steam' loco. :D

DSC03493.jpg
    Interesting European stock they used to run in West Cork. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Interesting European stock they used to run in West Cork. :rolleyes:

I don't see your problem. Half the people in Wesht Cork are from The Fatherland.

parsi wrote: »
    I don't see your problem. Half the people in Wesht Cork are from The Fatherland.

My only objection is that the place received about €1 million in EU funds to build a model replica of the West Cork system. Incidentally, the bridge looks like it's being maintained to the highest standards of Iarnrod Eireann. :D

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I think I can just about make out a party of sea scouts....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭dowlingm

I'm waiting for threads to be started about how service can be augmented and crowding reduced by running that thing in between morning DARTs ex Malahide, or the engine used to pull a Mk3 set :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,536 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I think he has quite enough on his plate and anyway if remoteness is what you looking for why not Burtonport?

Station house was demolished a few years back and the fishing coop still "uses" the other remaining buildings.

Will have to drag the boyfriend along to this before it goes, it was part of my childhood but he never had a school trip venture up that far from deep in to DSER land.

MYOB wrote: »
    Station house was demolished a few years back and the fishing coop still "uses" the other remaining buildings.

Will have to drag the boyfriend along to this before it goes, it was part of my childhood but he never had a school trip venture up that far from deep in to DSER land.

The museum (rather than Burtonport I take it?) but it is closed for the Winter and will not be reopening prior to removal. :D

The museum (rather than Burtonport I take it?) but it is closed for the Winter and will not be reopening prior to removal. :D

He's been to Burtonport.

There was me thinking Fingal CC would actually have stuff open all year round :(

He's been to Burtonport.

There was me thinking Fingal CC would actually have stuff open all year round :(

No, a highly commercial operation - closed from October until April every year. :rolleyes:

I wonder if enough of us whinge could we get a dribblers enthusiasts visit date set up with FCC...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭steamengine

I'd say 'Puck', one of the castle's resident ghosts and reputedly mischievous, will miss playing with the model railway when everyone has gone home at night ! :D

I wonder if enough of us whinge could we get a dribblers enthusiasts visit date set up with FCC...

Perhaps the IRRS will organise a farewell visit - you can't have a closure without them. :D

Moyasta isn't remote — at least from me: it's much closer than Malahide. And Moyasta has a large number of passing tourists and holiday-makers.

bjg
    Moyasta is a dumb and short sighted location for any national railway museum for several reasons.

5'3" NEVER extended to that part of the country.

To get to that part of the country by public transport one has to take a 30 mile BUS journey from Ennis.

Moyasta is situated over thirty miles to the nearest section of national track which makes it prohibitally expensive to have restored exhibits transported for heratige runs.

It is very closely to exposed to the Atlantic sea air, out door exhibits will soon show their age if not properly protected..

Moyasta is fine for a narrow gauge WCR museum because that is where that railway ran.

Don't go - it is still closed for the Winter (October-April) so it will not be reopening prior to its official closure.

Thats crappy news :mad:.
    Incidentally, the bridge looks like it's being maintained to the highest standards of Iarnrod Eireann. :D

Thought that myself, is it ment to be Malahide or Cahir? Deffo Cahir.
    Perhaps the IRRS will organise a farewell visit - you can't have a closure without them. :D

I was hoping to find a twenty page thread on a different, sad, message board.

Not like this one, at all at all :D

I dont know why, but things like this really piss me off. Ok, I got a kick from seeing and appreciating such good workmanship and dedication in what was on display, but my kids really really loved it and also a trip to the Museum in Howth too. They didnt see the faults we can see. Now another different thing has gone down the drain, all we are left with are the same things. What the hell does Finglal CC think they are at anyway? Why do they need to ...

ah, **** it.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Transportuser09

Moyasta is a dumb and short sighted location for any national railway museum for several reasons.

5'3" NEVER extended to that part of the country.

To get to that part of the country by public transport one has to take a 30 mile BUS journey from Ennis.

Moyasta is situated over thirty miles to the nearest section of national track which makes it prohibitally expensive to have restored exhibits transported for heratige runs.

It is very closely to exposed to the Atlantic sea air, out door exhibits will soon show their age if not properly protected..

Moyasta is fine for a narrow gauge WCR museum because that is where that railway ran.

It is a bizzare location alright, but nobody else did anything. The ITG had to put their engines somewhere, if Jackie Whelan offered them his site then surely it is better than them being scrapped with no home to go to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Quentinkrisp

this best sums up how i feel right now after i heard this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE

• Advertisement

It is a bizzare location alright, but nobody else did anything. The ITG had to put their engines somewhere, if Jackie Whelan offered them his site then surely it is better than them being scrapped with no home to go to.

If the Dept of Transport or Tourism had any brains they would have sourced a location along the national railway line / inter urbans with direct access to our cities.

The midlands would have been fine, i.e. a 1 1/2 hour trip from Dublin, Galway or Cork or Limerick by rail or road. Moist is at least 3 1/2 hours from Dublin, a bit too much for any day trip to see our national heritage rusting away in a farm yard. .

Iarnrod Eireann and the museum could have organised an all in family day excoursion ticket if the museum was on the main line.

Railway heratige has a huge following in the UK in so much that there are several museums around the country with regular excursions in both Steam and Diesel. The Crewe museum is a good example of one which is situated on the main Chester to London line.

I can guarantee if there was word about an A series making a heratige run along the East Coast it would draw more attention than any steam run. Anyone over the age of 35 would have been brought up with them.

I am not knocking the ITG for moving there, they had little or no choice with limited funds along with eviction notices from other properties. The Dept of Transport / Tourism didn't fcuk all in helping them organise a more suitable location.

Hopefully with this up and coming election someone with a bit of brains will get in and see the potential of a national transport museum.

Sadly from my experience of dealing with politicians of various persuasions including the incoming crowd Michael Lowry (FG), Alan Dukes (FG) and Michael D Higgins (Labour) I would hold out no hope whatsoever of anything being done. Nearly 15 years ago the National Heritage Council told me that they would have their policy on a Transport Museum in place by 2000. Still what's wrong with a hay shed in Howth that will burn to the ground some night. There's a lot of people in influential positions over the decades in Bord Failte, the Heritage Council, CIE and the National Museum - not to mention the politicians - who have a lot to answer for. It is hardly surprising that the country is ****ed when they can't even deal with something as simple as setting up a National Transport Museum.

Oh, and I nearly forgot that useless tool John Gormley who wouldn't even meet me to discuss the matter! And don't anybody come on here about my ****ing condescending attitude - where do you think it comes from!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Transportuser09

You are right in saying there should be more done at political level, I think JD is right in holding no hope at anything ever being done. If there was it would have been done long ago, its hardly rocket science to set up a museum.

However, credit should go to the people at Howth, Moyasta, amongst other places for doing what they can. Hell, if it wasnt for Howth I dont think we would have any transport museum in the country at all!

As for an A attracting people on a run down the east coast its a nice thought be sadly I think the majority of people couldn't care less unless its a steam train. To the general public a diesel is a diesel, be it an 071 or an A. Its not like the enthusiast market would be enough to support it! Did the ITG not run A class specials once and found the market wasnt there to support them?

A very important point that I left out about having a national transport museum in the middle of nowhere is the difficulty of getting steady flow of volunteer workers. If it was closer to any of the cities it wouldn't involve long trips with additional hotel expenses. It would also be closer to FAS training centers.

We've obviously been stirred into heritage and a national transport museum. And all because the little train set in Malahide is being shut down. So.....

I remember a little post on a very insignificant forum in November 2002 that called for a railway lobby to be set up. It was. And it blasted its way into the national media within 2 months of being established. Its pretty easy when people who care can get together and forge ahead in a particular direction. So....

Who here is really interested in putting together a new lobby to campaign for a national transport museum? Who will put their gob on the line? Who will forget their past experiences and embrace new thinking? Who will think about this idea on a commercial basis and forget about isolated and pitiful excuses for preservation? Who will believe that Cultra can be convinced to hand back exibits? Who will be brave enough to face down bit part efforts and bring them into a national vision? Who will be brave enough to let go of their hang ups?

If you can honestly say yes to all of the above, then it would be possible to present a coherent and commercially viable proposition to those that matter so long as you remember the word "commercial" and let go of any "purest" thinking.

Realistically who here has the balls to take this one on without moaning about past experiences? I'll start by saying that I'm up for it and can bring a lot to the table and put it in the national media very quickly.

So.....

• Advertisement

i got nothing better to do than support this...

DWCommuter wrote: »
    We've obviously been stirred into heritage and a national transport museum. And all because the little train set in Malahide is being shut down. So.....

I remember a little post on a very insignificant forum in November 2002 that called for a railway lobby to be set up. It was. And it blasted its way into the national media within 2 months of being established. Its pretty easy when people who care can get together and forge ahead in a particular direction. So....

Who here is really interested in putting together a new lobby to campaign for a national transport museum? Who will put their gob on the line? Who will forget their past experiences and embrace new thinking? Who will think about this idea on a commercial basis and forget about isolated and pitiful excuses for preservation? Who will believe that Cultra can be convinced to hand back exibits? Who will be brave enough to face down bit part efforts and bring them into a national vision? Who will be brave enough to let go of their hang ups?

If you can honestly say yes to all of the above, then it would be possible to present a coherent and commercially viable proposition to those that matter so long as you remember the word "commercial" and let go of any "purest" thinking.

Realistically who here has the balls to take this one on without moaning about past experiences? I'll start by saying that I'm up for it and can bring a lot to the table and put it in the national media very quickly.

So.....

So.... yesterday morning I e mailed Finglal County Council, Dublin Tourism, and every Councillor there in Malahide area, and also the national museum.

Here are the replies:

Thank you for taking the time to email me.

It is my understanding that the Fry Model Railway is a privately owned and operated attraction which happens to be housed at Malahide Castle in a building reputedly owned by Dublin Tourism.

While I would prefer that this attraction stayed in Malahide, it is not a Council decision and not one that I believe that I can interfere with.

I would welcome your view on this email.

Yours sincerely,

Alan Farrell

Cllr. Alan Farrell

General Election Candidate for Dublin North

Fine Gael
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]I have sent your email onto my colleague Seamus Lynam – Head of Services at the National Museum of Ireland.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]I expect Seamus will revert back to you in the coming days.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Kind Regards,[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Maureen[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Maureen Gaule[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Marketing Executive[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Marketing Department[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]National Museum of Ireland[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Collins Barracks[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Dublin 7[/FONT][/FONT]

Thanks for your email.

My understanding is that the Fry Model Railway is run by Dublin Tourism and because they are withdrawing from running Malahide Castle the exhibit is to close. You would need to contact Dublin Tourism with regard to finding a more suitable and central location.

Regards,

Cian [O Callaghan]

Thank you for your email. I have forwarded same to the Head of Parks Department. They will deal with your query and reply to you directly.

Kind regards

Jenny Foley
    Citizen Services Division [finglal county council]

Still waiting from Dublin Tourism.

I'll contact you directly DWC on this.

Suggestions?

DW I would happily support any new 'professional' body - from the sidelines - as I have far too many enemies from years in the preservation world who I never want to deal with again. That said, like FF we need new blood and I have lots of ideas - not to mention information - that might be useful and which I would happily pass on to any 'professional' new body. As for stock from Cultra - well the RSPI would also be a good source as they have far more lying about than they can deal with and, believe it or not there are still some very rare items dotted about the countryside known only to a very few of us. Within CIE control you still have old No.36 in Cork, 113 at Inchicore and I assume they still have nominal ownership of 131, 90 and Slieve Callan which would be leverage for getting other items back on loan from those organisations. However, I suspect that we are at nothing as talk is cheap and in my experience precious few are prepared to support anything when it comes to money or donkey work. Round up the usual few Brits and let them off. :rolleyes:

needs a seperate thread really....(seperate forum too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Is it possible to be commercial viable? You'd have to look at other places which manage to achieve that. There may unique conditions that exist in one place that are impossible to replicate somewhere else. Like Ireland.

BostonB wrote: »
    Is it possible to be commercial viable? You'd have to look at other places which manage to achieve that. There may unique conditions that exist in one place that are impossible to replicate somewhere else. Like Ireland.

Are the National Library, National Gallery, and Natural History Museum commercially viable?

Bring on the Railway Dribblers Heritage Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Are the National Library, National Gallery, and Natural History Museum commercially viable?

Bring on the Railway Dribblers Heritage Forum.

I don't know. How much aid do they, and did they receive from the state. Buildings, land etc. Or on an on going basis. Something thats going to reduce moving forward.

Given that admission to the three institutions that I listed is FREE, unless they sell an awful of tea towels and cups of tea I don't see how they can possibly be commercially viable. Worthwhile yes - commercially viable no!

more replies.
    In addition to the Fry Railway there are also the Dolls Museum and Malahide Historical society's museum. I'm involved with the latter.

Whilst we are disappointed at the removal of the Fry our main concern is for our own museum as we are are also due to be displaced. We are in negotiation with Fingal Co.Co. for alternative accommodation and would prefer to concentrate our efforts in this regard.

As a matter of interest I understand the Fry has been expensive to maintain, drew relatively few visitors despite its prominent position in the demesne and was not considered an attraction that fitted in with the story of the Talbots, their castle and gardens which is to be the core of the development plan.

Notwithstanding above comments we certainly hope the Fry quickly finds a new home.

Regards,

Roger Greene [of the Malahide Historical Society]

hopefully the Dolls and the museum of childhood - which is an equally worthy cause - find somwhere too, it seems they are equally in the same problems. His reply is one that I round a lot more warmth in than the Councillers ones.

Of which this is the newest:

Fry Model Railway is owned by Dublin Tourism and unfortunately because of development at Malahide Castle will have to be moved. Dublin Tourism have not requested Fingal Council to find another suitable venue, they may have somewhere in mind themselves.

Regards,

Joan [Maher, Conciller)

Still, the big hole in all of this seems to be Dublin Tourism. Since I have had no reply to E-mails from them, I will hit the phones this afternoon and see whats up there.

I'll contact you directly DWC on this.

Suggestions?

You know my number.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement