Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor Discussion Thread 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

So lads. We're on the home stretch now. :D 7:30, bring it on. :P

Come on 1D! Do us proud. :)

Also Harry and his mum were so cute last night. Made my own mum cry. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

It’s crazy just how many posts you two have in the X Factor thread in the Reality TV forum.

Soccy has the 2nd highest at 1,299 and deise is 4th on 637.

Clearly soccy is the more dedicated OD fan. :pac:

Oh yeah MATT TO WIN!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Mollikins wrote: »
    It’s crazy just how many posts you two have in the X Factor thread in the Reality TV forum.

Oh yeah MATT TO WIN!!!!

How dya find that out? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Oh yeah MATT TO WIN!!!!

Wow, i've that many?! :o Tbh, i just love that thread even if me and deise are in the minority of one direction lovers :P

Noel2k9 wrote: »

Sorry for double posting but my phone is so slow. Ah, dya know the place where the total number of posts of that thread are..click that!

• Advertisement

Sorry for double posting but my phone is so slow. Ah, dya know the place where the total number of posts of that thread are..click that!

No? Where's that? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

No? Where's that? :P

screenshot2ne.png

Anyway, I suppose I have to explain my presence in this thread, I'm here to announce this year's UK Christmas no. 1

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I dont geddit though, if the finals tonight they always release the song the night of the final, but its 2 weeks until Christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Sales for the top song at Christmas end on the Sunday before Christmas. This year, Christmas is on a saturday, which means that it's slightly different.

If one direction win, imma buy their single. If they don't, I'll have to think about it based on the winners release. But one direction are gonna win :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

If One Direction win, the town here will go absolutely mental. Sure the place is already covered in banners and posters and stuff. There's even a huge banner hanging across one of the streets inbetween some christmas lights.

If One Direction win, the town here will go absolutely mental. Sure the place is already covered in banners and posters and stuff. There's even a huge banner hanging across one of the streets inbetween some christmas lights.

You don't know how lucky you are tbh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Wait Harry Styles is only 16? I joined a group on Facebook like a month ago called 'Happy Styles get in my bed now'. Ooops.

I'm super excited about the final. I don't know what songs they've recorded as their singles so I'm really looking forward to finding out. I don't think I mind who wins tonight. It's going to be good! And I can't wait to see what Dannii and Cheryl wear.

LADS.

Dermot is leaving XF.

I am dissapoint. :(

Ah Noel! You’ve over 3,000 posts and you don’t know something as simple as that? Hang your head in shame!!
    Actually no. That’d make me a bit of a hypocrite – I only learned how to multi-quote last night! :o
    Wow, i've that many?! :o Tbh, i just love that thread even if me and deise are in the minority of one direction lovers :P
    Yes that many! Ya big weirdo!! :pac:
    You should try and outdo Biggins and claim the top spot!
    ohthebaby wrote: »
    Wait Harry Styles is only 16? I joined a group on Facebook like a month ago called 'Happy Styles get in my bed now'. Ooops.

I'm super excited about the final. I don't know what songs they've recorded as their singles so I'm really looking forward to finding out. I don't think I mind who wins tonight. It's going to be good! And I can't wait to see what Dannii and Cheryl wear.

Yeah I know!

Dannii always wins in the style stakes and she’s a far more genuine judge than Cheryl too.

LADS.

Dermot is leaving XF.

WHAT?

But I’ll miss his little twirl. :(
    They should get rid of Konnie. She’s useless.

Ah Noel! You’ve over 3,000 posts and you don’t know something as simple as that? Hang your head in shame!!
    Actually no. That’d make me a bit of a hypocrite – I only learned how to multi-quote last night! :o

Ah Molly [I hope thats your name :pac:] you have 200 posts and you know how to do it.. NEEEEEERD! :P
    WHAT?

But I’ll miss his little twirl. :(
    They should get rid of Konnie. She’s useless.

I know! :eek: Poor Dermie!

Maybe Holly Willabooby will get the hosts job! :D Although it's rumoured to be that non-funny James Corden guy. :(

Ah Molly [I hope thats your name :pac:] you have 200 posts and you know how to do it.. NEEEEEERD! :P
    'S not my name! And you're just jealous of my nerdiness.:P
    I know! :eek: Poor Dermie!

Maybe Holly Willabooby will get the hosts job! :D Although it's rumoured to be that non-funny James Corden guy. :(
    Wasn't a fan of Holly when she was there but gawd Konnie is diabolical.
    James Corden would be terrible for it.

Apparently Simon might be leaving also. :eek:

I'm gonna miss Dermot. Nobody else could be quite as reassuring whilst telling me my Saturday night begins "right now". :(

'S not my name! And you're just jealous of my nerdiness.:P

Wasn't a fan of Holly when she was there but gawd Konnie is diabolical.
    James Corden would be terrible for it.

Well Im'a call you Molly from now on anyways. :)

Holly's epic! :(
    Apparently Simon might be leaving also. :eek:

I'm gonna miss Dermot. Nobody else could be quite as reassuring whilst telling me my Saturday night begins "right now". :(

BRING BACK SHARON OSBOURNE!<3
    SHE SO FUNNEH!

SHE SO FUNNEH!

She was my fave! When she threw the water at Louis. Classic! :pac:

• Advertisement

Well Im'a call you Molly from now on anyways. :)

Holly's epic! :(
    'S fine by me. I'm gonna call you Noely from now on too. :pac:
    SHE SO FUNNEH!

Sharon was a good judge back in the day. I loved her and Louis together. They should bring her back and get rid of Cheryl.

Tbh, as long as lulu never leaves <3 He's so funny! Youtube 'evil louis xfactor'. It's gas!
    "You murdered a beautiful song". "Do you lap dance?" "Why are you laughing? And you on the left, you're an idiot" :pac: I LOVE LULU WALSH <3:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

X Factor lol...do you people not realise the All Ireland Talent Show is on...?

She was my fave! When she threw the water at Louis. Classic! :pac:

Yeah! Me soccy and deise had a sharon osbourne video montage at like 2 AM last night. It was epic. Especially when she called Steve Brookestein shít on the live shows. :) hahaha

Sorry for the double post, I never saw these! :P
    'S fine by me. I'm gonna call you Noely from now on too. :pac:

Sharon was a good judge back in the day. I loved her and Louis together. They should bring her back and get rid of Cheryl.

S'kay! Everyone calls me Noely tbf! :P

I loveeeeee her!<3 She's so IN YO' FACE beeetch! :pac:
    Tbh, as long as lulu never leaves <3 He's so funny! Youtube 'evil louis xfactor'. It's gas!
    "You murdered a beautiful song". "Do you lap dance?" "Why are you laughing? And you on the left, you're an idiot" :pac: I LOVE LULU WALSH <3:D

Hahaha! Oh Lulu babes! "I was a jockey"

"...A disc jockey?"
    jumpguy wrote: »

All Ireland Talent Show doesn't need a thread, IT'S THAT COOL!

I mean Grainne or Sile Seoige [Idk which it is]> Dermot O'Leary tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

jumpguy wrote: »

Really? I could have sworn they were showing Deliverance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

LADS.

Dermot is leaving XF.

Whaaaaaat? :eek:

It's gonna be terrible next year...although I'll still watch it religiously every weekend. :p

Anyway, this is it lads...the big one. The one we've all been waiting for...

C'mon Matt!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Aaaah! mattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmattmatt MATT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Oh yeah, bring back Sharon Osbourne...she was unreal. :p Remember the time she was drunk on the Xtra Factor? Good times, good times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Omg... One Direction were AMAZING.

Advertisement