Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am ANGER.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Lone Stone wrote: »
    find one on his own and kick the living day light out of him.

Can't do it im afraid. Thats assaulting a minor. Yes we'd all love to kick the living sh!t out of our local annoying teenage scummers but you'll get in a lot of trouble. You'll go to prison.

Not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Next time you're out shopping, buy a six pack of Beers, the ones with the screw tops and the cheapest six pack of salt and vinegar crisps.

On your way home, stop some place and pour out a 50mls from each one and top up with your piss.

Replace caps.

Carry all your groceries inside and make it look like a mistake that you left one of the bags outside.

The bag with the salty crisps and thirst quenching beer of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

Thats disgusting - little f***ers! Perhaps you could contact their parents about their weird behaviour - presuming they have parents that is....... seems some kids are only dragged up rather than reared!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Why have the kids decided to target you?
    Not that it in anyway justifies what they did, I'm just curious :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Smash a load of bottles in the boot of your car-kidnap-go rallying around some woods.....

/thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Phony Scott

You need something like this for those little shíts...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,426 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

bonerm wrote: »
    Leave it to the professionals.

ah face-kicker...only 5 posts ever and the man's a legend on boards..
    some ppl have thousands and will never be remembered :)

ah for the op..give em a flash of your chest and I bet they'll never do it again...they'll be too busy rushing off home to pull the knob off themselves ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Find out where they live and put rotting meats through their letterbox at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭a5y

Doing anything in a state of rage will do as much harm to yourself as to them. Rage alters the mind in a way as real as drugs do.

Disregard the second rate 4channers commenting on this board trying to plant ideas in your head. Retaliation is just going to cause more retaliation.

Go do some NLP. Don't listen to ideas like getting a gang of your mates with water balloons to surprise them on a freezing cold night, because when they smash the mirrors off your car (or worse...) it is not going to be worth it.

I hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sheeps wrote: »
    Find out where they live and put rotting meats through their letterbox at night.

plural? really? hardcore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Dónal wrote: »
    14-15 - have you tried ratting them out to their parents?

That's what I'm considering, but it could go horribly wrong.

Flygimp wrote: »
    Did you bring this on yourself...?

Where is the man in your life (boyfriend or family) to hand out a few b!tch sl@ps to the mickey mouse club?

I don't want any violence, and I don't want to drag my family into.it, I don't want it to escalate so I'm coming around to the idea of having a quiet word with the parents, trouble is, I don't really know them, and I have no proof that they did it.
    Thats disgusting - little f***ers! Perhaps you could contact their parents about their weird behaviour - presuming they have parents that is....... seems some kids are only dragged up rather than reared!

Agreed :(
    Why have the kids decided to target you?
    Not that it in anyway justifies what they did, I'm just curious :P

I work locally, they hang around the place where I work, I've been aware of them for ages, heard them call me names and never reacted. Can hear them sniggering etc, never bothered me until about 2 weeks ago, One of them was right up behind me making some gestures I sensed him behind me and turned around. He's lucky I didn't floor him, I've been mugged before and while I'm not a basket case I have a hatred of people too close behind me.

So I let fly by asking them what they were laughing at etc, ended up by calling them assholes and walking out.

They've stayed away from me since then, until tonight, earlier, one of them picked up something I dropped and gave it to me. I thought that was really sound and I smiled and said thanks.

About half an hour later the pissing incident happened, the guy who had been nice earlier was the one laughing the hardest.

Pissing on something and hoping I'd touch their piss . . . such absolute scum.

When I saw they had pissed on the car, I didn't react, walked around to the passenger door, they'd done that one too.

Walked back into work, got some napkins and used them to open the door. Got about fifty yards down the road when the shock hit me. Total shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Electrical voltage through the handles of the doors of the car. I am sure it could be done with the battery.

Watch and laugh... Evilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Flygimp

Kids who intimidate single women and piss of car door handles... do you expect much enlightenment from their hillbilly trailer park parents?

If you were my wife or sister and subject to such intimidation, the parents of these hobbits would be hung over the bonnet of the car by now, simples.
    Ask for help now... as the situation has already got out of hand.
    Horrible way to spend your life scared... ask for help chook, no one needs that kind of sh*t on the door step. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Can't do it im afraid. Thats assaulting a minor. Yes we'd all love to kick the living sh!t out of our local annoying teenage scummers but you'll get in a lot of trouble. You'll go to prison.

Not worth it.

really well i done this two weeks ago and that little gang of retards is no longer at the gate outside my house and you might aswell be in prison if your gonna let a bunch of little twats make your life hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

Buy a Wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

OP if you're not in Limerick confront the little shíts with some backup, preferably male and they wont go near you for awhile. If you are in Limerick you should move to another area around the city.

OP if you're not in Limerick confront the little shíts with some backup, preferably male and they wont go near you for awhile. If you are in Limerick you should move to another area around the city.

County Limerick :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I lol'd at that, and I'm from Limerick.

Mainly because I wouldn't confront them here myself, little knacker babies.
    really well i done this two weeks ago and that little gang of retards is no longer at the gate outside my house and you might aswell be in prison if your gonna let a bunch of little twats make your life hell.

Wow, you just admitted to kicking the shít out of a bunch of kids, on a public forum, I hope a guard reads this and does something about it, not because you actually did it, but because you posted it online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Tonight, the door handles on my car were pissed on by a low-life ****-head waste of an ejaculation.

I am so horrifically angry. Him and his mates have been trying to humiliate me for weeks now. and they almost got me tonight.

Thankfully, I noticed the piss dripping off the handle and turned to see them having apoplexies of mirth :mad:

They are only 14-15, I phoned the Gardaí afterwards and while the guy on the desk was totally sympathetic, there's not a whole pile they can do.

But I need retribution, I may be 31 years of age but I want these scum to ****ing pay for this ****.

AH I need your help, how will I get these ****s?

You must have done something to piss them off (haha) Stop being a biitch.. or something

cat_dog wrote: »
    You must have done something to piss them off (haha) Stop being a biitch.. or something

I'm not a bitch. I don't act like a bitch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

follow them home.. piss/****/stick your used jam-rags on their doorstep/letterboxes/parents cars... simples!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

****e in a box and post it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

What? you kicked the sh!t out of several teenagers? You actually beat them up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

2 days ago i was driving to tesco. Some kid threw an egg at my car. i kept driving. went to tesco, bought my food, and some eggs.
    on the way back, the kids were still there. myself and a mate who was in the car threw eggs back. they were covered in them.

i then drove home, threw a bucket of water over my car. it is now clean.

i think i won.

follow their example and get revenge. physical abuse doesnt need to come into it.

Are you suggesting that she should do a drive by piss out the window at them?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,097 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

piss in the mailbox? idk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Go for the long con.

Don't react at all to what's happened. Start being nice to them over the next while, just saying hi and whatever. Turn this into little smiles at the lad who did the pissing. He's 15 so it wouldn't take much for him to be convinced that you like teenagers and that you're mad about him. Start texting and get him to admit to something ridiculous (just as insurance if you can't get anything better). Then start telling him how hot you're getting one night and that you really want to see him naked etc. He'll surely have a webcam. He'll pretty much do anything you want so get him to do the most humiliating stuff you can dream up. And obviously record it all.

Up on YouTube it goes. A quick leak of the link around his school and the kid will most likely kill himself. Revenge - Check.

Or else kill his parents and make him eat them in a chili contest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Burn down his house, seems fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

You might not have to do anything. With any luck they'll get frostbite in their penises.

There's a lot of scumbags going around. A couple of years ago a bunch of drunken teenagers rang my bell at four in the morning. When I didn't answer they kicked the door. When I still didn't answer they hawked up phlegm and spat all over the door. I could hear them doing this for about five minutes. I would have went after them except I wasn't properly dressed. My door was in a right state the next morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

film them and humiliate them on the internet

Posting videos of minors urinating on the internet just leads to more hassle. Don't ask....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Flygimp wrote: »
    ask for help chook, no one needs that kind of sh*t on the door step. :)
    They also sh*t on the doorstep? :eek:

Chinese whispers ftw.

Advertisement