Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am ANGER.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

There was a time when it would have been ok to beat these ****s up for that.
    Sadly that time is gone now and we've entered the era of the scumbag and the "sensitive government".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

biko wrote: »
    Sadly that time is gone now and we've entered the era of the scumbag and the "sensitive government".

Who are you quoting as you say that? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

AH I need your help, how will I get these ****s?

have a dump into a brown paper bag

place bag on the ringleaders doorstep

cover with lighter fluid and set alight

ring doorbell, retire to a safe distance, and observe with glee as surprised occupant tries to stamp out the flames ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Deck him in the face with a baseball bat. then piss in his letter box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Can't do it im afraid. Thats assaulting a minor. Yes we'd all love to kick the living sh!t out of our local annoying teenage scummers but you'll get in a lot of trouble. You'll go to prison.

Not worth it.
    DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Wow, you just admitted to kicking the shít out of a bunch of kids, on a public forum, I hope a guard reads this and does something about it, not because you actually did it, but because you posted it online.

OP - anything you do will be considered retaliation and the law in Ireland tends to punish those who retaliate and not those who instigate.

Those two posts above demonstrate this f*cked-up mentality. Neither of them mention or propose any punishment for the teenagers - just the people who fight back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    OP - anything you do will be considered retaliation and the law in Ireland tends to punish those who retaliate and not those who instigate.

Those two posts above demonstrate this f*cked-up mentality. Neither of them mention or propose any punishment for the teenagers - just the people who fight back.

If you read properly, I said nothing was wrong about doing it, I just said he should be punished for the stupidity of posting it online gloating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    If you read properly, I said nothing was wrong about doing it, I just said he should be punished for the stupidity of posting it online gloating.

Yes, I read what you said. Why do you have an issue with him boasting about it? He's obviously using his own life experience to contribute to the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Yes, I read what you said. Why do you have an issue with him boasting about it? He's obviously using his own life experience to contribute to the thread.

It's stupid to admit to breaking the law on the internet, that is my point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

put bleach on the door handle, bleach + urine = nasty toxic gases

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I really feel for you, OP. There are plenty of thise type of young scumbags in our area too. Trouble is, they know the Guards will do feck all because of their age. I've had to deal with a few myself.

My advice would be to log every incident with the guards and inform the parents. The Guards will have to have a word with the perpetrators and their parents, they will also have to log the incident.

Next, try and get hold of a video camera and record any incident of these guys trespassing on or vandalising your property.

Next step, see a solicitor about filing a civil case against the parents. They can be sued based "on a neighbour's interference with your enjoyment of your property" - a "nuisance" claim.
    You most likely won't have to go through actually taking them to court - usually the threat of a solicitors letter and the prospect of having to hand over any money is enough to stop them. In my experience, financial threats work more than physical ones with these type of people.

Also, if you live in a council estate, you can contact their anti-social behaviour unit, who work in conjunction with the community police on matters like these.

Here's a link to civil court cases, if you decide to try that route: http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/civil_law/

Best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Are you suggesting that she should do a drive by piss out the window at them?

no. but she could buy some water ballons...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

all the pissing ideas being given here are pretty hard to do without a penis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

no. but she could buy some water ballons...
    and leave them out over nite

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

all the pissing ideas being given here are pretty hard to do without a penis

Pfft, hard but not impossible. Where's your ingenuity?
    and leave them out over nite

So...lumps of ice coated in rubber? Would it not just be easier to cling film some cubes of ice?

OP, you could just get really freaky, and pretend to lick the piss of your fingers, while rubbing your bewbs, saying, "MMMMmmmm, this turn's me on so much...**** off, you little turds."

They're looking for a reaction, why not give them one that freaks them out a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

How were you so sure it was piss? Did you lick it?

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭bluecatmorgana

OP I feel so sorry for you, the only thing I can agree with is ban them from your shop and pay a bunch of teenagers to kick the **** out of them for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Unfortunately not my place to ban them from. No sign of them tonight though which was nice.

Not quite anger personified anymore, spoke to my da and bro and we'll get it sorted somehow.

Thanks for all the pms everyone who sent them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

They are young, presumably Irish, dont worry, THEY will be paying for years (and years and years).

You could give them the link to this thread, educate them on the error of their ways.

Doubt you are likely to get anywhere with the parents except denials or threats.

Tell Vinnie Jones they were talking about him in X-men

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

If I was ANGER, I don't think I'd call meself Daisy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

Who pisses on a door handle? Really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Dotsie~tmp wrote: »
    Who pisses on a door handle? Really.

I pissed on the side of a van once, not knowing there was two lads having a kebab in the front. Apparently everyone thought it was hillarious, though I remember little of the event.