Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2010 "Future Endeavoured" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'll expect TNA will play him against Jeff so he'll join what ever face side is mainly in opposition to try to "convince" Jeff to throw off his evil ways etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Didn't he post some stupid video recently about he had to stick with his family, after Bound For Glory? Having said that I guess it's not up to him what they do with him when he goes there.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,531 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hardy Boyz reunion in TNA :D

If he gets himself together and loses a few pounds I wouldnt mind seeing Hardy Boyz V MCMG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hardy Boyz reunion in TNA :D

If he gets himself together and loses a few pounds I wouldnt mind seeing Hardy Boyz V MCMG

hardys vs MCMG VS GEN ME= GOLD

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea if TNA sign him he will be asking Jeff why did he turn on every1 (even though matt has done it a few times ha) blah blah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

WWE wrote: »
    WWE wishes Matt Hardy the best in his future endeavors.

Liars. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

caspa307 wrote: »
    hardys vs MCMG VS GEN ME= GOLD

Tubbey Hardy and Tubbier Hardy wouldn't be able to keep up tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

flahavaj wrote: »

Matt with a big mac in his mouth and jeff with a huge spliff in his.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

flahavaj wrote: »

jeff and matt eat more in one sitting these days than the bucks weigh combined :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Source: The Wrestling Observer

Eric Young has reportedly parted ways with TNA Wrestling after his contract expired late last month and the two sides couldn't come to terms on a new agreement.

Young was reportedly offered a significant pay cut, but declined. There is a chance he may return as both sides are currently negotiating.

Young's departure surprised and saddened a lot of employees at last night's iMPACT! taping in Orlando, Florida as many viewed him as a "company guy."

He had been partnering with Orlando Jordan in recent months in a comedy tag team.

eric_young_4892.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Thats a massive loss.

You get the sense that he couldve been pushed?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I never really liked Young tbh. I always felt his character was overrated and quite annoying. Shame that he lost his job though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

To do with next week's iMPACT! tapings. Non Young related.
    Raven was written out of TNA Wrestling storylines as a result of a loss to Jeff Hardy that will air on next week's episode of iMPACT!. It was stipulated that if Raven lost to the World Heavyweight Champion, he would be fired.

Hulk Hogan publicly fired him following the loss, saying, "Raven, you are fired, quote the Hulkster, Nevermore."

Raven is legitimately parting ways with the organization.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Thank God. You know when TNA said "there's no glass ceiling in TNA"? Only two people ever benefitted from that -- Braden Walker, and Eric Young. EY, being Jarrett's mate, always got those periodical main-event pushes. He was nowhere over enough to deserve it.

I can't say i'm surprised as Hogan/Bischoff are now in control, but would've been flabbergasted pre-Hog/off era. Going from Super Eric comedy face, to a Chris Jericho trubute act in a matter of weeks, then being the world's stupidest face against Wolfpac, then a heel turn, now a comedy face turn, he's just a mess. Time off TV might do him a world of good.

I enjoyed it a lot at the time, but today I won't be chanting 'Don't Fire Eric!'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

TNA must be looking to cut wage costs, in the last 4 weeks they have parted ways with 6 talent: (Spoilers, because some are on-screen related)
    Kevin Nash, Team 3D, Eric Young, Sabu, and according to glenjamin, Raven. And Foley and Angle seem to be on extended leave since TEN TEN TEN.
    And is Daffney gone too?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Charisteas wrote: »
    TNA must be looking to cut wage costs, in the last 4 weeks they have parted ways with 6 talent: (Spoilers, because some are on-screen related)
    Kevin Nash, Team 3D, Eric Young, Sabu, and according to glenjamin, Raven. And Foley and Angle seem to be on extended leave since TEN TEN TEN.
    And is Daffney gone too?

Most of them aren't much of a loss.
    Brought in as just one trick ponies.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hmmm... didn't
    Team 3D sign new contracts only a few weeks ago? Are you sure they were released? I heard once they retire on screen they're remaining on the payroll as agents?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

lockie1983 wrote: »
    Hmmm... didn't
    Team 3D sign new contracts only a few weeks ago? Are you sure they were released? I heard once they retire on screen they're remaining on the payroll as agents?
    I think they're retired only as a team. Brother Ray turned on Devon at the recent set of iMPACT! tapings.

Lacey Von Erich gone.

http://twitter.com/LaceyVonErich
    I decided to respectfully leave TNA today. I want to try new things, like be a sports host or something. Love ya'll!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

And the world mourned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

EdK wrote: »

Still puzzles me why they broke up Cryme Tyme with no intention of doing anything with either member.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Gallows was a good big man, Shad however was useless.

Guys like Archer, Dudebusters, JTG must be worried.

I reckon they will keep some of the NXT diva's so you wouldn't be to shocked to see some diva's let go as well. Gail Kim maybe?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Vance Archer, Croft, Jillian and Tiffany have been released as well...

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/wwesuperstarsreleased

Hoyt is the only loss there in my book. He seemed like WWE's kind of wrestler and himself and Hawkins were picking up some steam if they were ever left off Superstars. Gallows was decent but his days were numbered once the SES broke up - I wonder will he follow the likes of Umaga, Giant Bernard and Tomko as big men who left WWE, went to Japan and improved drastically.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Cutting out the deadwood here. No great losses - unlike with some of the released earlier in the year!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Interesting that Drew's missus was let go.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Interesting that Drew's missus was let go.

She was borderline ever since getting arrested for domestic disputes, I like the way talent cuts are made the same day Vince McMahon signed a new 3 year contract with the WWE with a base salary of $1.1million per year and undisclosed % bonuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

No loses there. I'm sure theres a massive push in TNA for one of them on the books though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Big **** Johnson (Smackdown writer Chris DeJoseph) and Aaron Mahoney (referee) were also cut today as well, according to numerous sources...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement