Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE APPRENTICE IRL 2010 **WEEK 5**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,443 ✭✭✭Heroditas

amdublin wrote: »
    I'd say Anton and Caroline will get on well.

Oooh! Cute couple even!

Well they're both boring as heck so they'd definitely suit each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Just had a look at a few of the bios on the tv3 site, does Barry's photo show him with studs in both ears??

I noticed that it looked like his ears were pierced, wasn't sure if they were, though. He does seem like the type of fella to have it done.

I haaaate Ciara.:mad:
    Such an annoying face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

sideswipe wrote: »
    The show needs a good editor, 15 minutes too long which leaves it lacking sharpness.

today i noticed (as it was recorded on sky+) it was 14 minutes behind time when it went to ads, i fast forwarded and ended up at 8 minutes before it came back on, that was a 6 minute ad break :eek: so 3 x 6minutes = 18 minutes because of ads! :mad: the show itself is an hour long! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Tara has got her hair caught in the back of her bra, would explain why her head is bent back like a reach advert!

And someone please give her some ventolin! The cold weather will crease her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Haha Barrdy ya perv!:D

Ciara doesn't look too happy about it.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rua327

Barry the Dawg! I wouldnt blame him for Caroline ;) 52 secs!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

dory wrote: »
    If you look on culch.ie you can see Dave's real job. I've heard from quite a few people he's a bouncer who occasionally gets bands in. Hence where he gave himself the Event Manager title. Makes sense.

Ha ha what a chancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Damn, Caroline, that was cold.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

baz2009 wrote: »
    Haha Barrdy ya perv!:D

Ciara doesn't look too happy about it.:pac:

Eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!

The rubbing of Ciara's thigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Mark2229

Ciara is really annoying, I hope bill fires her soon.

And she looks like:
    http://www.blessedquietness.com/jabba.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

amdublin wrote: »
    Eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!

The rubbing of Ciara's thigh.

Ciara's big big thigh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Jeez, it's like the Brian Dowling show..........

Any idea what Dave said? I think he says "Ah Lads"

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

I don't usually like Brian Dowling, but he's pretty good on this!

RMcG, get a life! Brian Dowling is FUKCING PAINFUL. CRINGE, GAWK, and Oh I'm blind because of your horrendous shirt. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

NickDrake wrote: »
    Ciara's big big thigh

Thanks for reminding us of this so close to bedtime. It'll be nightmares for the lot of us.

Night all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Just had a look at a few of the bios on the tv3 site, does Barry's photo show him with studs in both ears??

lol! yes he does!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Oh the smug look on the Frumpy Girl's face when she kissed Caroline goodbye. And the look of misery on the two Mister Men's faces when she didn't come back. :)

Not worth watching any more now that the babe has gone.

Call me shallow........

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

Still has Michelle for eye candy?

• Advertisement

Not worth watching any more now that the babe has gone.

Meh, she may have been good looking but she was incredibly dull.

Maybe I was wrong about you RMcG, I agree that Michelle will gladly do for me, in Carolines absence :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Watched The Apprentice tonight.I could be wrong,but the project seems to be a really boring exercise.As tedious and self indulgent as Bill C, himself

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

No, you're right - it was pretty dull. The whole series has been though IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

eoin wrote: »
    No, you're right - it was pretty dull. The whole series has been though IMO.

Couldn't agree more. And with the UK Apprentice on at the same time, the shockingly poor tasks are more apparent. Sure Lord Sugar has more swing and more links etc, but the Irish tasks are so monotonous.

So many of the candidates look shockingly poor, but unlike the entertaining or emotion-provoking poor UK candidates, the Irish ones are so bloody boring.

Considering packing it in and just watching the UK version because I'm not sure how many more "creat a billboard and presentation" tasks I can watch. At least in the UK one there are more decisions to be made and more risks involved, sausage task being a prime example.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Why does everyone always suck so bad at design tasks?

Who the hell actually likes Brian Dowling?

Why is the audience always so painfully sober at The Wright Venue?

At least in the UK one there are more decisions to be made and more risks involved, sausage task being a prime example.

Also, along with making decisions and having to take risk, in many cases they then have to try and sell the products. Last week was a prime example - pick a product, develop a campaign and then bring it to market by trying to get deals with distributors.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

condra wrote: »
    Who the hell actually likes Brian Dowling?

I love Brian Dowling, I think he's so entertaining and a really nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I love Brian Dowling, I think he's so entertaining and a really nice guy.

Oh, hi Brian! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

fricatus wrote: »
    Oh, hi Brian! :D

:D I'm just saying!!

Advertisement