Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE APPRENTICE IRL 2010 **WEEK 5**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I'd say Anton and Caroline will get on well.

Oooh! Cute couple even!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

The show needs a good editor, 15 minutes too long which leaves it lacking sharpness.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Is anyone following any of them on Twitter? Steve (redhead) from last year is giving a commentary. And some of this years are following him.

I need a life.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

jaffa20 wrote: »
    It's pretty **** this year compared to last year. No real personalities like Aoife and Geraldine from last year.

Edit of course, how could we forget Breffni too :D

Early days.

Anyhoo, Gerrdeldine was a pain and Breffni a gombeen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

sideswipe wrote: »
    The show needs a good editor, 15 minutes too long which leaves it lacking sharpness.

throws hat in ring

Fyp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

sile shoige is fairly desperate working as the receptionist.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

The two boys don't look too happy.
    Caroline will be able to chase Ciaran now!

Well helloooo Mr Anton ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Spartan09

Caroline vs Tara, no contest would rather look at Caroline anytime rather than having to look at moanbag wheezy Tara

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

jaffa20 wrote: »
    It's pretty **** this year compared to last year. No real personalities like Aoife and Geraldine from last year.

Edit of course, how could we forget Breffni too :D

Breffny made the Apprentice so much fun to watch! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Mudder O' Gad, it's Brian Dowling!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭swine

Adshel *and* WEEE Ireland reps on the panel...zzz

• Registered Users Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Who is Anton Savage?

What has he done before? He just seemed to appear (to me anyway) on this years "You're Fired"

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rua327

Brian Dowling... Nice pink shirt... YAWNNNNNNNN zzzzzzzzz Caroline looking well though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Who is Anton Savage?

What has he done before? He just seemed to appear (to me anyway) on this years "You're Fired"

He's done a few media bits and pieces. Used to stand in for Matt Cooper on The Last Word a few times. Certainly more relevant than that idiot from Big Brother anyway.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Brian Dowling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

more of a work horse than a show pony....

LOVE it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Snigger.......she finds it hard to come on people....

The crazy wonky eye on WEEE man!!! Pure rapey eyes on him:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Barry is going the whole way to the end I bet.

Bit rough and a chancer. Exactly what Bill goes for. The Car sales man type. He loves them

Anton sucking up to everyone as usual. Stop looking out for your company and get stuck in for god sake

• Advertisement

Dave the langer left his van get robbed TWICE... Brilliant!

Dave fired from a company for leaving the keys in a van that was stolen and burst out, then lost the keys to another van!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

rua327 wrote: »
    Dave the langer left his van get robbed TWICE... Brilliant!

Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Anton is way better than Brendan O'Connor but he's being waaaaaaaay too nice to everyone.

I heard Ivan Yates one night (a repeat of his morning show) and he's absolutely straight to the point with the fired Apprentices, would much rather have him on, this is far too nice.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

If you look on culch.ie you can see Dave's real job. I've heard from quite a few people he's a bouncer who occasionally gets bands in. Hence where he gave himself the Event Manager title. Makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Why is Tara always looking up in every shot? She looks like a ****ing mouse.

Just had a look at a few of the bios on the tv3 site, does Barry's photo show him with studs in both ears??

mloc123 wrote: »
    Why is Tara always looking up in every shot? She looks like a ****ing mouse.

I was wondering if she is just very short!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

jesus, beat it BB wash up :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Bardy looks like a tattoo'd crusty with "ear-tube" things etc (in disguise) his plan to make Bill rich is to save him a fortune on water by never washing.

I'm your Wardior Bill... GAWK

Advertisement