Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Rock & Metal Venue Discussion

• 19-05-2010 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

Mod Edit: I have tidied up the Rock & Metal Pubs and Clubs thread as it has veered off into a Dublin-centric direction. While that's not necessarily a bad thing, I'd rather all the chatter about Fibbers, Bruxelles etc. was contained here so that the Pubs and Clubs thread can get back to its original purpose.

So, with that in mind, if you're going to talk about venues in Dublin that have already been listed in the Pubs and Clubs thread, please do so here on this thread.

Slightly off topic - but the €2 mondays is finished in fibbers now. It was upped to thursday's rates now (€5 in and €3 a drink)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Max Power1 wrote: »
    the €2 mondays is finished in fibbers now. It was upped to thursday's rates now (€5 in and €3 a drink)

Fibbers Rock Bar are doing €4.00 (every drink) Mon to Weds and €3.50 (every drink) Thurdays with no Admission charge. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Passenger wrote: »
    Fibbers Rock Bar are doing €4.00 (every drink) Mon to Weds and €3.50 (every drink) Thurdays with no Admission charge. :)
    Cool - is that all night or just till ten?? I normally only go there on fridays :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

whats its like up there at weekend?....any chicks? play good tunes?

whats its like up there at weekend?....any chicks? play good tunes?

Pretty decent on a Sat night. Good crowd. Get there early for the Jukebox. 50/50 guys to chicks ratio. Friday's they have a Classic Rock DJ though usually not as busy as a Sat night.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

Pretty decent on a Sat night. Good crowd. Get there early for the Jukebox. 50/50 guys to chicks ratio. Friday's they have a Classic Rock DJ though usually not as busy as a Sat night.

thanks will check it out.....the others are heading in the sausage factory direction lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

If you join Bruxelles FB page, they will send you events - last night was launch of their new drinks prices (€4.50 not so cheap but....) there was a drinks giveaway promotion. On Thursday there was a Dio tribute night. They're really stepping up their game!

The new drinks menu is deadly - frozen cocktails, Desperado, Jagerbombs... :D I was getting sick of ordering Snakebites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,954 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

So what's the jukebox like in the new Fibbers in terms of extreme metal? Do they have the likes of Deicide, Death and Morbid Angel on it?

So what's the jukebox like in the new Fibbers in terms of extreme metal? Do they have the likes of Deicide, Death and Morbid Angel on it?

It has all of the above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,954 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

It has all of the above.

Good stuff. I'll be putting some Death tunes on repeat play next Sunday night so:)

they have many extreme/death metal bands. The likes of marduk to the likes of kreator etc..

best metal jukebox in town imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

What's the story with Bruxelles? I was in there after the Maiden gig on Friday after having not been there in at least a year, it has changed so much :eek: Someone with me requested something off the dj and he goes sorry only rock 'n roll. This was in the metal bar! Basically all that was played was acdc and lots of cheese. What happened?

--LOS-- wrote: »
    What's the story with Bruxelles? I was in there after the Maiden gig on Friday after having not been there in at least a year, it has changed so much :eek: Someone with me requested something off the dj and he goes sorry only rock 'n roll. This was in the metal bar! Basically all that was played was acdc and lots of cheese. What happened?
    :eek:

I was last there for a night about 6 months ago, and they were playing kreator, morbid angel and other similar bands. It was the female dj that was there on and off. I havent been much since new fibbers opened though.
    Maybe they have lost business to new fibbers and are trying to branch out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

:eek:

I was last there for a night about 6 months ago, and they were playing kreator, morbid angel and other similar bands. It was the female dj that was there on and off. I havent been much since new fibbers opened though.
    Maybe they have lost business to new fibbers and are trying to branch out?

This was a male dj. It was also completely revamped, don't know when this happened but it's weird with the bar along the side instead of at the back, it's just way too narrow where the bar is there now. Their myspace page seems to be full of mention of rock 'n roll: http://www.myspace.com/bruxellesrockbar
    Was I sorry I didn't go to the new fibbers! At least they were doing drinks specials for the iron maiden after party, bruxelles new drinks deals were pretty lame and only running till midnight, they were advertising that night as an iron maiden after party so what use were drinks promos till midnight, you'd barely make it there before that! There was some serious cringe played, still had a good time but would not be back there in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RioInHifi

I was in Gypsie Rose on Tuesday night. Seems pretty good! All drinks are €4. There was only one bar lady upstairs and she seemed a bit dim and useless - but I guess she hasn't been working there too long. Most people were upstairs, when downstairs is really roomy. I went there after the Limp Bizkit concert on Tuesday night so there were alot of heads from there in, and lots of Bizkit played. I'll definitely go back on a normal night and check it out. Seems promising.

RioInHifi wrote: »
    I was in Gypsie Rose on Tuesday night. Seems pretty good! All drinks are €4. There was only one bar lady upstairs and she seemed a bit dim and useless - but I guess she hasn't been working there too long. Most people were upstairs, when downstairs is really roomy. I went there after the Limp Bizkit concert on Tuesday night so there were alot of heads from there in, and lots of Bizkit played. I'll definitely go back on a normal night and check it out. Seems promising.
    I finally got around to going there last night. Its the old "viper rooms" place. 4€ a drink all right, however the pints (apart from guiness) seemed quite watered down. Very cramped and stuffy upstairs, much better downstairs, and also a collection of stunning barmaids to boot ;)

I finally got around to going there last night. Its the old "viper rooms" place. 4€ a drink all right, however the pints (apart from guiness) seemed quite watered down. Very cramped and stuffy upstairs, much better downstairs, and also a collection of stunning barmaids to boot ;)

It's cool but the toilets are a state and the place stinks. But €4 for Morgans & Coke = happy daze! :D

It's cool but the toilets are a state and the place stinks. But €4 for Morgans & Coke = happy daze! :D
    Your kidding right? Its fecking roastin:D Also the toilets being a kip doesnt tend to bother me as much as it would if I was female (i imagine).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Under A Funeral Moon

Are you really surprised by that? Come on, it is Dublin afterall. The only rock or metal venue I've been to in Dublin that has decent toilets is Valhalla (The Academy).

I really don't like Gypsy Rose. It's full of posers. The majority of the staff are idiots. The pints are awful and the music is ****. I know a few people who would agree with me on that too.

I finally got around to going there last night. Its the old "viper rooms" place. 4€ a drink all right, however the pints (apart from guiness) seemed quite watered down. Very cramped and stuffy upstairs, much better downstairs, and also a collection of stunning barmaids to boot wink.gif
    Pity they don't have the ability to pull a decent pint. I actually found most of the barmaids to be pig ignorant. Maybe they behave differently to male customers. :rolleyes:

Are you really surprised by that? Come on, it is Dublin afterall. The only rock or metal venue I've been to in Dublin that has decent toilets is Valhalla (The Academy).

I really don't like Gypsy Rose. It's full of posers. The majority of the staff are idiots. The pints are awful and the music is ****. I know a few people who would agree with me on that too.

Pity they don't have the ability to pull a decent pint. I actually found most of the barmaids to be pig ignorant. Maybe they behave differently to male customers. :rolleyes:
    I would disagree with a lot of that.

The pints of non guiness drinks were a bit crap, but the guiness was top notch. The music was not sh!t, the band downstairs was ok and the music on the jukebox was ok (for the most part). Also my comment about the staff was shared by my oh (who also posts here), that the staff were nice to her too - it wasnt just to men:D

The crowd looked the same as any night in new fibbers or old brux imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

So basically it's just like every other rock bar in Dublin...?

• Advertisement

Yes.

With €4 all drink all night :D

The pints of non guiness drinks were a bit crap, but the guiness was top notch.
    That's fantastic; if you're a Guinness drinker. :p
    The music was not sh!t, the band downstairs was ok and the music on the jukebox was ok (for the most part).
    Both times I've been there, the music was crap with the exception of a couple of songs. Maybe I should say it wasn't to my taste.
    Also my comment about the staff was shared by my oh (who also posts here), that the staff were nice to her too - it wasnt just to men:D
    That's fair enough. I know plenty of people who weren't impressed by the bar staff's lack of basic skills. Some of them are alright, but for the most part, they're useless.
    The crowd looked the same as any night in new fibbers or old brux imo.
    I think Bruxelles is the best of them all. Even though it's the same songs practically every week. At least there's a decent crowd and nice beer. Speaking of Bruxelles, what the hell is up with the amount of glam they're playing lately? At this stage, the heaviest stuff you'll hear is Venom. :rolleyes:
    Pretty much, but with horrible pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭darconio

I think Bruxelles is the best of them all. Even though it's the same songs practically every week. At least there's a decent crowd and nice beer.

I slightly disagree with that, lately every pint of Beamish (the only 4 euro pint) was disgusting
    Speaking of Bruxelles, what the hell is up with the amount of glam they're playing lately? At this stage, the heaviest stuff you'll hear is Venom. :rolleyes:

That's the main reason why I don't go to Bruxelles not as often as before. I'm sorry for the guy behind the mixer but we need a new DJ! Perhaps he was told to put that kind of music to attract more customers... :confused:

darconio wrote: »
    I slightly disagree with that, lately every pint of Beamish (the only 4 euro pint) was disgusting
    I don't drink Beamish, so can't comment. I usually drink Carlsberg or Erdinger (when I'm feeling flush - it's €6 a bottle!!).

That's the main reason why I don't go to Bruxelles not as often as before. I'm sorry for the guy behind the mixer but we need a new DJ! Perhaps he was told to put that kind of music to attract more customers... :confused:
    Same as myself. I used to be in there every Friday and Saturday. Now, I go once a month. I really couldn't be arsed wasting money to listen to the Scorpions and Whitesnake all night. I think you're right, they must be trying to attract a more 'mainstream' customer base. Hopefully, they'll cop on to themselves.

Pretty much, but with horrible pints.
    As opposed to the rock bars with good pints?

As opposed to the rock bars with good pints?

Correct. Well spotted. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭ph3n0m666

Same as myself. I used to be in there every Friday and Saturday. Now, I go once a month. I really couldn't be arsed wasting money to listen to the Scorpions and Whitesnake all night. I think you're right, they must be trying to attract a more 'mainstream' customer base. Hopefully, they'll cop on to themselves.

so they should go back to the old way, with barely anyone in, instead of organising nights, which have proven to get the punters in? :rolleyes:

Likewise if more people were into death/thrash/etc, you could be guaranteed they'd have those particular genre theme nights in Bruxelles

ph3n0m666 wrote: »
    so they should go back to the old way, with barely anyone in, instead of organising nights, which have proven to get the punters in? :rolleyes:

IMHO that's what a rock/metal pub is: they should play (a bit of) rock an (a lot of) metal.
    If I want something softer they have the other area downstairs ;)

I'm personally not asking 4/5 hours of Immortal, Marduk and Darkthrone but at least a thrash/death song every 3 or 4 wouldn't harm. \m/ \m/

IMHO that's what a rock/metal pub is: they should play (a bit of) rock an (a lot of) metal.
    If I want something softer they have the other area downstairs ;)

I'm personally not asking 4/5 hours of Immortal, Marduk and Darkthrone but at least a thrash/death song every 3 or 4 wouldn't harm. \m/ \m/

but they do - apart from the organised glam themed nights (there has only be 2/3), brux has a rotation of 3/4 djs who do play a variety of music - from glam, to 70s rock to death/thrash, etc

• Advertisement

but they do - apart from the organised glam themed nights (there has only be 2/3), brux has a rotation of 3/4 djs who do play a variety of music - from glam, to 70s rock to death/thrash, etc

Then I was always there in the wrong night : the same dj and the same (crap) song rotation.

I totally agree with Darconio's points.

Likewise if more people were into death/thrash/etc, you could be guaranteed they'd have those particular genre theme nights in Bruxelles
    Barely anyone in? Last year, it used to be packed full of metalheads. Are you saying you'd prefer to see Bruxelles full or ordinary Joe Soaps - like it currently is? There's been a trend lately where the music is getting softer and attracting a more mainstream crowd. That's great for the management, but not for the regulars who used to enjoy a Saturday night in Bruxelles with their mates. The atmosphere has been completely dead in there lately. There's not one proper metal bar in Dublin. We have loads of rock bars, but no decent metal bars.

As for the glam themed nights - you're right in saying there are some organised ones every so often. That doesn't change the fact that they still play the same crap every weekend. The fact of the matter is that Bruxelles (downstairs) is quickly becoming a trendy bar.

R.I.P. Bruxelles :(
    If I want something softer they have the other area downstairs wink.gif

I couldn't have said it better myself. :D
    I'd like 5 hours of Darkthrone. :D

What's the Sub Lounge like?

I totally agree with Darconio's points.

Barely anyone in? Last year, it used to be packed full of metalheads. Are you saying you'd prefer to see Bruxelles full or ordinary Joe Soaps - like it currently is? There's been a trend lately where the music is getting softer and attracting a more mainstream crowd. That's great for the management, but not for the regulars who used to enjoy a Saturday night in Bruxelles with their mates. The atmosphere has been completely dead in there lately. There's not one proper metal bar in Dublin. We have loads of rock bars, but no decent metal bars.

As for the glam themed nights - you're right in saying there are some organised ones every so often. That doesn't change the fact that they still play the same crap every weekend. The fact of the matter is that Bruxelles (downstairs) is quickly becoming a trendy bar.

R.I.P. Bruxelles :(

I couldn't have said it better myself. :D
    I'd like 5 hours of Darkthrone. :D

What's the Sub Lounge like?

But thats the point, that was last year. Brux was never a pure metal bar, even back when Tommy Hayes used to be the only DJ, he played a variety of music - rock/metal and it got the punters in. And while it might be nice to have a metal bar - it proves the point that metal does not sell on it own in Ireland, its a sad fact, but very true.

And at the end of the day, it is great for management - otherwise they'd be forced to close the bar or completely change it. The bar is there to make money, simple as that. Why do you think people bitch so much about the prices of drink in there? It has changed in recent times with Lorna (one of the Djs) organising events and drinks promos, but at the end of the day its all about how much money the bar makes/loses.

You asked whether I'd like to see Brux full of Joe Soaps - to me that is irrelevant. The DJs are thereto play sets, they play requests too, if they have the songs aswell.

If you think you can change, why dont you approach them with ideas, etc - see what you can do - but I bet you, while it might work first time around - making it consistent is a different story.

I'd also ask when was the last time you were in Brux, on a Friday/Saturday, especially on a non glam organised night?

Check out - http://www.facebook.com/#!/bruxellesrockbar - that is where you get a lot of updates about the bar and have the chance to feedback to them

Then I was always there in the wrong night : the same dj and the same (crap) song rotation.

The Djs play Thursday/Friday and Saturday in there - other times its down to what people put on the jukebox

But thats the point, that was last year. Brux was never a pure metal bar, even back when Tommy Hayes used to be the only DJ, he played a variety of music - rock/metal and it got the punters in. And while it might be nice to have a metal bar - it proves the point that metal does not sell on it own in Ireland, its a sad fact, but very true.
    It was never a pure metal bar, true. It was probably the closest thing we had though. Bruxelles seriously need to advertise more. I'm already a member of the Facebook group you linked below. Compared to the Gypsy Rose, for example, the updates from the Bruxelles Facebook page are brutal.
    And at the end of the day, it is great for management - otherwise they'd be forced to close the bar or completely change it. The bar is there to make money, simple as that. Why do you think people bitch so much about the prices of drink in there? It has changed in recent times with Lorna (one of the Djs) organising events and drinks promos, but at the end of the day its all about how much money the bar makes/loses.
    I know it's great for the management, that's why I said it! The price of drink is in proportion to the huge overheads they'd have with their location. I know who Lorna is. Fair play to her for putting the effort in. Good thinking on the drinks promos. Not so much on the glam nights though. :o
    You asked whether I'd like to see Brux full of Joe Soaps - to me that is irrelevant. The DJs are thereto play sets, they play requests too, if they have the songs aswell.
    They used to be great at playing requests, especially Alan. They don't play enough heavy stuff though. The music consists of at least 85% rock, glam etc. It's even rare to hear Iron Maiden played in there these days. Oh, and if you're lucky enough that they do decide to play Iron Maiden, you're almost guaranteed it will be Wasted Years. Likewise, if they play Manowar, they'll play Battle Hymn or Warriors of the World. Iron Maiden have 15 studio albums, why do they have to play the same handful of songs. :mad:
    If you think you can change, why dont you approach them with ideas, etc - see what you can do - but I bet you, while it might work first time around - making it consistent is a different story.
    I've done so in the past, but I may aswel have been talking to the wall.

I'd also ask when was the last time you were in Brux, on a Friday/Saturday, especially on a non glam organised night?
    Saturday the 9th of October. Before that, I was in on Saturday the 11th of September. Next question please.

Check out - http://www.facebook.com/#!/bruxellesrockbar - that is where you get a lot of updates about the bar and have the chance to feedback to them
    As above, I'm already a member/fan.

I better get back to work. :o

Anyone here been to the monthly Valhalla metal club nights in the Academy? I keep meaning to go but something comes up. Any good?

Also Fibbers doing a fancy dress competition on the Sat & Sun 30th/31st Oct. I was gonna dress in my Gene Simmons Demon costume... Do ye think I might stand a chance of winning?!!!

• Advertisement

Anyone here been to the monthly Valhalla metal club nights in the Academy? I keep meaning to go but something comes up. Any good?

Also Fibbers doing a fancy dress competition on the Sat & Sun 30th/31st Oct. I was gonna dress in my Gene Simmons Demon costume... Do ye think I might stand a chance of winning?!!!

I was at Valhalla a good few times. Personally, I liked it a lot. It's quiet enough as it's not that well known, but there's cheap drinks, decent music and loads of space. The couches are great! :D Oh, and the toilets are clean too. Shock horror! The main bad point is that some of the crowd in the two upper levels (a dance club on one level and rap/hip-hop on the other, as far as I know) are pretty rough. :pac:

As for the fancy dress competition, sounds like a great costume. Best of luck!

There's not one proper metal bar in Dublin. We have loads of rock bars, but no decent metal bars.
    Couldnt agree more.

I was in New Fibbers the other night, and a chap had just put on some marduk (I think, I was quite drunk ;)) and the barmaid turned DOWN the volume. When he asked why, he was told that "its a rock bar not a death metal bar":rolleyes:

Between that, Brux's move towards mainstream **** & old fibbers being a stinky pit of emo kids, there really is a gap in the market for a proper "Metal" bar.

I know it's great for the management, that's why I said it! The price of drink is in proportion to the huge overheads they'd have with their location. I know who Lorna is. Fair play to her for putting the effort in. Good thinking on the drinks promos. Not so much on the glam nights though. :o

The price of drink is relative to the pubs popularity.
    The place is tiny and so they are guaranteed to fill it, and as a result can charge through the nose.

I didn't like this, so I left.
    I understand the this has had no effect on the prices.

I was at Valhalla a good few times. Personally, I liked it a lot. It's quiet enough as it's not that well known, but there's cheap drinks, decent music and loads of space. The couches are great! :D Oh, and the toilets are clean too. Shock horror! The main bad point is that some of the crowd in the two upper levels (a dance club on one level and rap/hip-hop on the other, as far as I know) are pretty rough. :pac:

As for the fancy dress competition, sounds like a great costume. Best of luck!

That maybe so, but doesnt that kind of show that these types of bars dont make money - thats why Valhalla is only once a month

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Must admit, I am loving the Gypsy Rose, although one of the DJ's tends to sway more towards the old Fibs style of music and such... sometimes I'd prefer to hear a bit of 'Crue instead of another RATM song. Bar staff are good and bad... same in all places really! Thing that gets me though is the good craic ye have with randomers in there - everyone's on a good buzz.

Strange to see Sub Lounge heading towards the metal nights, although the place is well suited to it with the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and the candlelight. They hosted the Pearl Jam pre-party back in August and couldn't have been more accomodating so I hope it all works out well for them!

It's mad to think there's actually a decent choice of places to go now (for me, anyway, but then again, I don't like Manowar :rolleyes: ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

jenizzle wrote: »
    but then again, I don't like Manowar :rolleyes: ;) )

:eek:......:P

Ah it's not so bad out there now, years ago (just after electrickery came) we only had one bar to go to!!!

Still you would imagine an enterprising lover of all things heavy would lease a small bar, basement maybe, for an all out metal pub, full on, no rock, nothing that hasn't been created with maximum overdrive and mostlikely dropped tuning.

Problem is apart from the weekend would it do enough buisness?
    Maybe opening just the weekend and gignights would be enough?

If i knew anything about the bar trade i'd be tempted to have a go.....

I doubht it, becasue if this thread has proved anything, it's that you can't please everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Hit up Gypsy Rose for the first time on Saturday night. After an awful time in Fibbers 2 my faith in rock bars is restored. Great staff, awesome prices (everything €4), and great buzz around the place. I'll defo be heading back again \m/.

RVD420 wrote: »
    Hit up Gypsy Rose for the first time on Saturday night. After an awful time in Fibbers 2 my faith in rock bars is restored. Great staff, awesome prices (everything €4), and great buzz around the place. I'll defo be heading back again \m/.

Same was saida bout Fibbers 2 when it opened.

Irish metallers are very fickle people.

Fibbers 2 is a great rock/metal bar, I dont see how there can be a "bad" experience?

IMO gypsy rose is still a good second though, well ahead of fibbers 1 and brux.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

My main problems with Fibbers 2:

Too small, like drinking in a square box. The nooks and crannies of Fibbers 1 added to its charm (back in the day).

No smoking area... ok, not everyone smokes, but the beer garden in Fibbers 1 was awesome, and not just for smokin ;)

Dubious music choice. Yeah, it was "metal" but unknown to both myself and my mate who is no slouch when it comes to metal.

Sausage fest...nuff said.

These days, Fibbers 1 is a write off, and I cant see myself rushing back to Fibbers 2. Bruxelles is a mess. Is that bar under tara st. station a rock bar these days?

Fibbers 2 is a great rock/metal bar, I dont see how there can be a "bad" experience?

IMO gypsy rose is still a good second though, well ahead of fibbers 1 and brux.

would you say that is because of the low price drink or something else?

would you say that is because of the low price drink or something else?
    For which? New fibbers or gypsy rose?

I like new fibbers anyway, however the drink prices are a major reason that I started going to Gypsy rose (they are cheap) and also the reason I stopped going to brux (too dear).

For which? New fibbers or gypsy rose?

I like new fibbers anyway, however the drink prices are a major reason that I started going to Gypsy rose (they are cheap) and also the reason I stopped going to brux (too dear).

fair enough, but what will you do, if the prices go up?

fair enough, but what will you do, if the prices go up?
    New fibbers? They already have, for example pitchers of Murrays went from €9 to €10 in the past while. Im still going to stay going to new fibbers.

Gypsy Rose on the other hand is purely an attraction because of the cheaper drinks. If they put the prices up I wont go back :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement