Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Off-Topic, insult, picture and everything else thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

Full?id=3992179

Full?id=3992180

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I went to the store the other day. I was only in there for about 5mins, and when I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said "C'mon buddy, how about giving a guy a break".

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a stupid idiot. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having bald tyres!

Then I got really angry at him. He finished the second ticket and put it on the car with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.

This went on for about 15mins. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

I didn't care though. My car was parked around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

She should have never left the kitchen. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Finnbar01 wrote: »

I don't know where they're trying to go with this.

Calling a garda "officer" should be enough reason to arrest in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Stumbled across this on YouTube:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭lehanemore

A facebook group
    Contains hatred towards garda TC #NSFW

Pathetic! Its quite laughable...Im going to try and get this one sorted, if anybodys on facebook just click report down on the bottom left of the page....i chose targets me or a friend thats the closest viable option...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,660 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Let's hope the person behind this doesn't ever need TC at a serious RTC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭da__flash

psni wrote: »
    Let's hope the person behind this doesn't ever need TC .

Lets hope NGA never finds them:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

da__flash wrote: »
    Lets hope NGA never finds them:cool:

Even in leather short shorts, the guy can be intimedating!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Smart asses.......i'll find ye!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭da__flash

Smart asses.......i'll find ye!!!

Before or after lunch :D:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭ivabiggon

Rules for calling an ambulance.....
    1. Don't greet us with the words "you'll need a stretcher". If you're an accountant, would you expect me to come to your work and say "You'll need a calculator"? No... then **** off!
    2. If you call an ambulance, make some kind of effort to make yourself/your house visible. Turning on an outside light. Getting someone to stand outside to wave us down (see point 3). Giving the operator an idea of local landmarks. Saying "I'm in Newcastle" does NOT help.
    3. If you are aforementioned waving gimp. A simple sticking out of hand as if you were hailing a taxi will suffice. Performing actions that make you look like an epileptic mating with a windmill will not expedite our arrival. In fact we may just drive past for the hell of it.
    4. If you got yourself upstairs, you can sure as hell get yourself downstairs.
    5. Abdominal pain does not affect the motor function of the legs. You can still walk.
    6. If I came and sat in your house, pissed on the floor, threw up on myself and fell asleep on a chair, you may be put out. So don't do it in my ****ing ambulance.
    7. Don't even ****ing THINK about hitting me. I hit back. Harder. And I can kill you and leave no trace.
    8. Unless there is a very good reason, you go to the A&E of my choice. Good reasons include a: it's a skive b: it's a fun drive c: it's about lunchtime and the canteen is good d: the nurses are all sluts and e: because I'm a vindictive ******.
    9. Did I mention that if you do succeed in assaulting me, my friends the police will make sure you get nicked. And hurt. And will causally remark to some of their sources inside that you are a kiddie fiddler.
    10. Grannies pay attention: if you have chest pain, don't wait until the morning to call because "you didn't want to be a bother." Trust me, be a bother, that's what we are actually here for (this is probably the most serious point - if you have chest pain, call 000 for ****'s sake!
    11. If you've been drinking, don't lie about the amount. We're not ****ing cretins.
    12. If you've taken drugs, tell me. I can guess. And so can the purple elephant. Trust me, the majority of us have experienced unofficial medication in the past, so we know when we are being lied to.
    13. Girls: if your mate is lying on the ground vomiting after downing 15 shots of sambuca, do not tell us her drink has been spiked. Your friend looks like something the Japanese would kill for research. It would take something that would normally be used for anaesthetising bull elephants to bring her down, and nobody, not even a raving pervert, would shag it.
    14. Being above the 5th floor in a block of flats is a capital offence.
    15. If your first words to us are "you took your time" then they may also be your last.
    16. Living in the middle of nowhere has its advantages. It also means that it may take a bit of time to get to you. We drive big vans, not the starship enterprise.
    17. If you are a scrote, and you are cold and fancy going to the A&E for a bit of food and a cup of tea... tell me. Don't lie and say you have chest pain.
    18. We can spot a fake fit 5 miles off.
    19. If you have a very sick baby, an ambulance crew will appear behind you by magic.
    20. We do care, but the job does get to you. So please take the cynicism, sick humour and bad bastard temper with a pinch of salt. Especially if you call me out at 5 minutes before shift end.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Does anyone reckon there was some comment said at the time of the shoe being kicked?

Warning - Its a bit heavy handed

Zambia232 wrote: »
    Does anyone reckon there was some comment said at the time of the shoe being kicked?

I bet she spat at them and recieved an over the top reaction!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,660 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Ho
    Lee
    Shiiit!

EDIT: A quick Google on the guy (Deputy Paul Schene) who annihilated the 15-year-old girl in the video reveals that he lost his job for this, and rightly so. Looks like a criminal case resulted in a hung jury so they're going again at it.

A hung Jury ....the defence must be awarded top marks for their selection process.

:eek:

Edit A more detailed story here
    http://www.examiner.com/civil-liberties-in-national/neither-deputy-paul-schene-nor-anybody-else-gets-to-beat-lippy-prisoners

She did call them "Fat Pigs"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

I bet she didn't do it again though.

At least he checked she didn't leave anything behind in the cell.. like her teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

Yes I think you're probably right. Bit of eh dialogue would not be unusual in those circumstances.

And then...holy sheeeet ! That's shocking bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thought I'd share with you all todays' Post of the Day, if you haven't already seen it :D ... speaks for itself really.

drunkkangaroo.jpg

i found him?????:D

I would happily pay 250 yoyo to release a big red in that party.

Let see him try an root that....:D

This is one of my favourite pictures out there... anyone know a bigger sized version of it out there?
    http://info-wars.org/2009/11/01/gardai-face-crisis-as-top-officers-quit-force-early-senior-ranks-fear-pension-cutbacks/

ivabiggon wrote: »
    drunkkangaroo.jpg

i found him?????:D

not familiar with wild life... but judging from your high bet Zambia i'm assuming the fella above would be well able to look after himself.... i'd love to see that salt of the earth good Christan try hump him. LOL...............:D

davidstriegl_1599917c.jpg?w=460&h=288

This was one hit from a red, knocked the bloke out.

Someone posted a picture of PO unit being attacked with fireworks, found a video of it i believe !

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=020_1287872319

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Traffic cop arrested by his own colleagues over parking dispute.

A traffic officer ended up arrested outside his own home by a squad of three of his colleagues… who had swooped on the address after a neighbour complained about nothing more than the way his car was parked.

Unfortunately for traffic cop Roderick

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1324211/3-traffic-officers-called-parking-dispute-police-superintendent-neighbour.html#ixzz13eOQVcnP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Hello all.

Just wondering, is it common for the Gardai to train in housing estates? The house next door to me is boarded up, it's a corporation house, and has been boarded up for about 10 months now still with the previous tenants contents inside (classy area obv).

This afternoon, a load of (unmarked) cars and plain clothes guys (maybe 15/20) arrived and were in there for hours. I was being nosy going out and asked one them was there anything to be concerned about, he said no, that they were training. That they had "planted" stuff in the house and were training the "rookies" how to "case a joint". (Anything with " around it is my own CSI gained terminology :D).

But I just wondered was I basically being told to mind my own. They said "Yeah, XXX left 10 months ago didn't he?", so they knew his name, which I would have thought unnecessary if they were just using the house for a training exercise.

Anyhoo just thought I would ask here to see if it sounds normal, or can I expect them in the morning to start digging the garden :eek:.

All the neighbours are a bit freaked.

Advertisement