Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ahmadinejad : "Most people" believe US behind 9/11

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,323 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

lol seen this photoshop job b4. They photoshopped out all the office furniture too, all that highly combustible stuff that burned so hot :D
    You may tell that to the toofer site I'm hotlinking from.

Or is it only shopped when it goes against the conspiracy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

pookzta wrote: »
    How come 1,400+ vehicles located several blocks away (some up to ¼ a mile away) from ground zero experienced metal warping and electricity-like burns and holes during the attacks? If you think the building debris caused these things, then how come that same debris did not burn the clothing or skin of the nearby pedestrians it covered?

Because it's bull****. Electromagnetic radiation is hazardous to people just as it is to paper, steel concrete and all the rest. Being a neurology student you should know that. Gamma, Beta, Microwaves all burn...
    · How come countless vehicles located several blocks away from ground zero were flipped upside down or on their side, next to trees which still had all of their leaves on them?

Were they? How do you explain radiation doing this?
    So which is it to be. electromagnetic burns or levitation?

Unfortunately, you are wrong, because unlike NIST, Dr. Judy Wood is the only scientist who has explained all the evidence.

Except for the part about the Hutchinson effect actually being verifiable, that hasn't happened has it?
    Never mind the hutchinson effect actually being a collection things. Besides, the hutchinson effect is meant to work without residual heat. Why is Wood bringing heat into the equation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

King Mob wrote: »
    You may tell that to the toofer site I'm hotlinking from.

Or is it only shopped when it goes against the conspiracy?

Your point works both ways so it's kinda weak. As a graphic designer it's my opinion that it's photo-shopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

No, that's tiny proportion of metal that should be there.

I disagree but where do you think it went if it isn't there?
    One might note that there is NO concrete in that picture. :D

So all the lighter concrete looking stuff with the steel isn't concrete?
    Your point works both ways so it's kinda weak. As a graphic designer it's my opinion that it's photo-shopped.

What standard home or office buildings would you say are not 95% air?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

1. 'Dustification' process in action: http://drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/pics/Image38.jpg
    2. 'Dustification' process in action: http://drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/pics/poof_1539.jpg
    Is it just me or do those two photos look incredibly photoshopped?

• Advertisement

gizmo wrote: »
    Is it just me or do those two photos look incredibly photoshopped?

they look off to me as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

As another graphic designer - you're talking through your hat.

alastair wrote: »
    As another graphic designer - you're talking through your hat.

Some more realistic pictures.

Eat my hat :)

L7PND00Z.jpg
    world-trade-center+sun.png&t=1

And skelator again lol
    wtccoreshilouette.jpg

wow - different pictures that don't exhibit the structure of the towers!

and...?

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

wow - different pictures that don't exhibit the structure of the towers!

and...?

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

wow a skeleton of an unfinished building. And..

• Advertisement

Tell you what - try and have a guess when this photo was taken eh?

(the clue is in the construction crane on wtc 2 and the nature of the antenna on wtc 1)

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

Zero points for basic observation skills I'm afraid.

So do you think that the filled the rest with solid concrete or something?

Then again some people are buying into the space lasers nonsense, so i guess that wouldn't be too far fetched for some.

So do you think that the filled the rest with solid concrete or something?

Do you think it was filled with pulverised dust ?

hudson_clouds.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

hudson_clouds.jpg
    Yes they clearly filled it with pulverised dust.its the same guys that filled this building with it

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-12/06/content_6303900.htm

and countless others.

falling buildings cause dust,a ridiculous amount of it,anyone in construction will tell you if you demolish a wall in a room the whole room is filled with dust

<Image snip>
    A less stupid and more realistic amount of concrete? As well as gypsum board and what you seem to be confusing as smoke?

So TalkieWalkie can you show us a controlled a demolition where the entirety of the building (obviously the first 20 metre tall pile of steel and rubble does count) is vaporised into dust?
    Or are you subscribing to the space laser bull****?

A less stupid and more realistic amount of concrete? As well as gypsum board and what you seem to be confusing as smoke?

Kinda confusing... what's less stupid ? I never mentioned smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Divorce Referendum

So TalkieWalkie can you show us a controlled a demolition where the entirety of the building (obviously the first 20 metre tall pile of steel and rubble does count) is vaporised into dust?
    Or are you subscribing to the space laser bull****?

I dont think he is sure what he is suscribing to. Same day different theory....

Kinda confusing... what's less stupid ?
    You seem to think that the towers where solid concrete all the way through.
    This is stupid.

In the real world, the towers where mostly empty space and the dust came for the sections of concrete that where there and broke as well as the various lighter partitions which where made from gypsum.
    I never mentioned smoke
    The picture you supplied shows a lot of smoke, not just dust.

And since you ignored my other point I'll take it that you can't actually show a controlled demolition where the entirety of the building was turned into dust.

You seem to think that the towers where solid concrete all the way through.
    This is stupid.

In the real world, the towers where mostly empty space and the dust came for the sections of concrete that where there and broke as well as the various lighter partitions which where made from gypsum.

The picture you supplied shows a lot of smoke, not just dust.

And since you ignored my other point I'll take it that you can't actually show a controlled demolition where the entirety of the building was turned into dust.

Ok, so if I cant find you a controlled demolition where the entirety of the building was turned into dust... what then ?

This proves that even a controlled demolition would not pulverise a building in the way the towers were pulverised ?

Perhaps Dr Woods was right afterall... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

I dont think he is sure what he is suscribing to. Same day different theory....

I've noticed that alot of cters just jump on the latest conspiracy bandwagon if it has any sort of American or "powers that be" cover up, doesn't matter if it completely contradicts the last crackpot theory they supported and said everyone was blind not to believe, let alone the official story.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I've noticed that alot of cters just jump on the latest conspiracy bandwagon if it has any sort of American or "powers that be" cover up, doesn't matter if it completely contradicts the last crackpot theory they supported and said everyone was blind not to believe, let alone the official story.

Prove it.

Ok, so if I cant find you a controlled demolition where the entirety of the building was turned into dust... what then ?

This proves that even a controlled demolition would not pulverise a building in the way the towers were pulverised ?

Well the usual bull**** claim is that the collapses look like regular controlled demolitions.
    So if this is to hold then we should find controlled demolitions where the entirety of the building is turned into dust.

The reason you can't find such an example is because no such event happened.

So which is it walkie? Does it look like a controlled demolition or not?

Well the usual bull**** claim is that the collapses look like regular controlled demolitions.
    So if this is to hold then we should find controlled demolitions where the entirety of the building is turned into dust.

The reason you can't find such an example is because no such event happened.

So which is it walkie? Does it look like a controlled demolition or not?

I would happily explain to you what I think, I am glad that you value my opinion enough to ask it several times.. but you have such and aggressive and disrespectful tone, slipping in snide and unwarranted personal remarks as per usual.
    So you can stick it.

Of course now you will suggest that I don't not posesss an answer but I am happy to let you think that.

Cheer up sista :)

I would happily explain to you what I think, I am glad that you value my opinion enough to ask it several times.. but you have such and aggressive and disrespectful tone, slipping in snide and unwarranted personal remarks as per usual.
    So you can stick it.

Of course now you will suggest that I don't not posesss an answer but I am happy to let you think that.

Cheer up sista :)

Well beats actually questioning your beliefs I guess.

Oh well.

How can you actually say that with a 110 storey building collapsing that the alot of debris would not be pulverised. With the volume of debris and height of building what the hell would you expect that every part of the building just land nice and neatly in massive lumps? The fact they spent so long clearing up debris hints that the entirety of building wasnt turned to dust anyway.

The fact they spent so long clearing up debris hints that the entirety of building wasnt turned to dust anyway.

Maybe they just couldn't find a dustbuster big enough? - or maybe the space beams effect black and decker products particularly badly?

Clearing up the dust:
    wtc-6.jpg
    concreteremains2.jpg

Maybe they just couldn't find a dustbuster big enough? - or maybe the space beams effect black and decker products particularly badly?

Clearing up the dust:
    Well dude, all that concrete was placed there after the collapse obviously.

Clearing up the dust:
    wtc-6.jpg
    concreteremains2.jpg
    Pulverised!!!!
    Pulverised I tells ya!!

How can you actually say that with a 110 storey building collapsing that the alot of debris would not be pulverised. With the volume of debris and height of building what the hell would you expect that every part of the building just land nice and neatly in massive lumps? The fact they spent so long clearing up debris hints that the entirety of building wasnt turned to dust anyway.

Obviously I would not expect every part to be intact, some floors perhaps.
    It didn't actually take that long to clean up, most of the steel 130,000 tonnes of it was shipped of to China and India, still in September 2001.

The amount of pulverised dust spread out for miles around ground zero suggest most, if not all was pulverised, the aerial photo's also show this, 220 odd floors reduced to a small pile.

• Advertisement

The amount of pulverised dust spread out for miles around ground zero suggest most, if not all was pulverised, the aerial photo's also show this, 220 odd floors reduced to a small pile.
    So how big should the pile have been?

And since when do controlled demolitions spread dust "for miles around"?
    Can you show any other example of this?

Look, there's a hole in the ground, you can see right into the basement...

concreteremains2.jpg

Look, pulverised. You can still see building 7 in the BG.

Hardly a mountain of rubble, is it ?

search2.jpg

010913_5316.jpg

concreteremains2.jpg

Well yea, 110 storeys just fell down, surely you'd expect there to be some holes visible in the substructure?

It didn't actually take that long to clean up, most of the steel 130,000 tonnes of it was shipped of to China and India, still in September 2001.

No it wasn't. By January 2002 (the first month that anything was shipped abroad) only 60,000 tonnes of steel had been shipped to India and China.

A small pile? As I've already pointed out - the mass of the building (excluding furniture and plasterboard) could notionally have compacted down to 20.5 metres inside it's own footprint. The rubble is by anyone's estimation taller than 20 metres high.

Any idea on the date of the supposedly 'photoshopped' pic of the sun shining through the twin towers btw - you seem to have gone all quiet on that particular 'theory'.

Well yea, 110 storeys just fell down, surely you'd expect there to be some holes visible in the substructure?

yeah it's just odd that we can see the hole through the huge pile of rubble that isn't there.

And the previous 2 pics I posted, no comment on them ?

• Advertisement

The small pile behind some freakishly tiny firemen.

WTCFlag.jpg

yeah it's just odd that we can see the hole through the huge pile of rubble that isn't there.

And the previous 2 pics I posted, no comment on them ?
    But the rubble from the buildings was hardly going to all be in the same area. This was 110 storeys of metal and cement, it would have spread over a huge area as it came down.

But the rubble from the buildings was hardly going to all be in the same area.

Ahh - but you see it did fall into it's own footprint - that controlled explosion/thermite/thermate/nano-thermate/space beam demolition ensured a surgical fall.*

* May not reflect actuality of events.

But the rubble from the buildings was hardly going to all be in the same area. This was 110 storeys of metal and cement, it would have spread over a huge area as it came down.
    plus whos to say the ground floor didnt give way and it landed in the basement floors(did someone say it was 6 levels)

now your going to point to your pic with the hole looking into a basement.

the fecking whole of newyork has basements,everywhere.so that pic could have been taken on the outskirts of the collapse peering into a hole but youll make it sound like it was slap bang in the middle.

and even if it was in the middle,it wasnt a controlled demolition so the rubble is not going to be centralised anywhere

Ah come on now this isnt a small pile! The 1.8 million tonnes of rubble removed was tiny wasnt it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

concreteremains2.jpg

I've seen more concrete demolishing a shed, also notice the rebar completely stripped of concrete except for one piece slightly bigger than a cavity block.

There's so many things wrong with that photo right there and wasting 15 minutes itemising them will achieve nothing.

10 floors per second, compression, furniture.........this pic, think about it.

The small pile behind some freakishly tiny firemen.

WTCFlag.jpg

Thats how pictures from telephoto lens come out, here's a tree thats bigger than the sun.
    That pile must be at least 20ft high.

setting-sun-and-birds-nest.jpg

010913_5316.jpg

Let's consider the "Pancake Theory"
    According to the pancake theory, one floor fails and falls onto the floor below, causing it to fail and fall on the floor below that one, and so forth. The "pancake theory" implies that this continues all the way to the ground floor. In the case of both WTC towers, we didn't see the floors piled up when the event was all over, but rather a pulverization of the floors throughout the event. (see pictures below) So, clearly we cannot assume that the floors stacked up like pancakes. Looking at the data, we take the conservative approach that a falling floor initiates the fall of the one below, while itself becoming pulverized. In other words, when one floor impacts another, the small amount of kinetic energy from the falling floor is consumed (a) by pulverizing the floor and (b) by breaking free the next floor. In reality, there isn't enough kinetic energy to do either.

uprising2 wrote: »
    I've seen more concrete demolishing a shed, also notice the rebar completely stripped of concrete except for one piece slightly bigger than a cavity block.

There are lumps of concrete all over that picture. Most are small but there are several bigger pieces. I'm not seeing the problem. What theory are you subscribing to that would have the amount of concrete in doubt?
    There's so many things wrong with that photo right there and wasting 15 minutes itemising them will achieve nothing.

Maybe if you tell us the theory you are working on we can figure it out for ourselves.
    10 floors per second, compression, furniture.........this pic, think about it.

So buildings are not 95% air? Looking around my concrete and steel multi floor apartment block it certainly is about right.
    Let's consider the "Pancake Theory"
    According to the pancake theory, one floor fails and falls onto the floor below, causing it to fail and fall on the floor below that one, and so forth. The "pancake theory" implies that this continues all the way to the ground floor. In the case of both WTC towers, we didn't see the floors piled up when the event was all over, but rather a pulverization of the floors throughout the event. (see pictures below) So, clearly we cannot assume that the floors stacked up like pancakes. Looking at the data, we take the conservative approach that a falling floor initiates the fall of the one below, while itself becoming pulverized. In other words, when one floor impacts another, the small amount of kinetic energy from the falling floor is consumed (a) by pulverizing the floor and (b) by breaking free the next floor. In reality, there isn't enough kinetic energy to do either.

So a falling ten story section of building isn't going to release enough kinetic energy... give me a break. That section of building is bigger than almost every building in Dublin.

meglome wrote: »
    There are lumps of concrete all over that picture. Most are small but there are several bigger pieces. I'm not seeing the problem.

So a falling ten story section of building isn't going to release enough kinetic energy... give me a break. That section of building is bigger than almost every building in Dublin.

Does each floor break into small pieces before or after it hits the floor below causing it to fail, break into pieces and fall on the one below, causing it to break into pieces AND fail the one below, breaking it to pieces causing the one below to fail, break into pieces AND fail the one below.
    110 stories in the same time it took to read that, your in fantasy land if you believe this bs.
    10 floors per second almost, where was the resistance?, where was the stack?, theres an ambulance there with WTC on both sides of it, so I assume its ground zero, there should be a stack of concrete there somewhere.

And now it's funny that you suddenly think that poles are useless..

I never said that!, I love poles, a few fine ones work in the petrol station, make lovely sausage sandwich's.
    So then you've no issue with, say, me lumping all CTers into the racist pile? Or is it only okay for you to generalise people who disagree with you.

Surely you can phrase this some other way, or, in another way you could phrase this question/statement, could you?

meglome wrote: »
    Thanks now at least we are getting somewhere. The next point is can we find higher res pictures because I find it odd that these 'cameras' are spaced such short distances away from each other, i dunno almost like lights and not cameras. Though it seems likely that some of them are cameras. Then we'd need to see where they are pointed, cause as I keep saying cameras point at the ground not into the air.
    You can see some of the cameras in that entrance shot are point in the wrong direction. Then I'd like to know when those road cameras shot were taken.

No they almost definately look like camera's.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVZTJ57jzpEJlsW77lwAAwNBNBg-JkZ-HGJY1g0_aTA7u9P6U&t=1&h=178&w=208&usg=__NMpeMDT1EXaK3Nlzxk7BE6XyXYc=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK3fmzqXTf2bwlcgH3hUv0TCNOXHPkEz_Lq-OzNMafb4apLgM&t=1&h=183&w=152&usg=__cVjrpB8F0tHJiFLwrJMz2sjRm-c=

Maybe call the pentagon and ask where they were pointing.
    And you still assume the pentagon's security system and cctv coverage should be on par with the local sweet shop.

The traffic cameras update every 2 seconds - ie: a longer pause than the the plane would be visible for over that distance. It's pot luck whether they'd pick it up or not.

Yea and you can divide number of cameras that would show pentagon into that as all camera's would not be sync'd, so it gets down to fractions of a second, so surely something was caught on some camera, apart from the video that doesn't show a plane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Ahmadinejad is right, most people do believe the US was behind 9/11, I'm one of them.

And where do you get that opinion fact from?

You have to be dreaming! WAKE UP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

NO, thats 'Uprising',

'Wake Up' will be along Later on in the Day :D:D:D

Thats how pictures from telephoto lens come out, here's a tree thats bigger than the sun.
    That pile must be at least 20ft high.

setting-sun-and-birds-nest.jpg

Eh - a telephoto lens won't make the firemen appear bigger/smaller than they are in relation to the background - all it'll do is compress the perceived depth of the image. The tree is going to have that comparative size against the sun, regardless of what lens you use - and the same is true of the firemen and the height of the pile behind them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement