Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahmadinejad : "Most people" believe US behind 9/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

maybe the planes did in fact result in the collapse of the towers, but maybe the US government let the incident happen, maybe they chose to ignore it, and outsourced the task to a contractor, in this case Bin Laden, who was either working for them or was their creation. Perhaps the CIA created the persona of Bin Laden, through a sequence of carefully orchestrated events/missions which would in time turn him against the states and result in him carrying out a terrorist attack that would play right in the hands of the US government.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

I believe it to be true. Too many coincidences and suspecions for the theory. Go IRAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

King Mob wrote: »
    Actually there was such a model linked by diogenes a good while back. It would have allowed the thermite(or whatever) to cut a beam horizontally, while protecting it from outside fires I think.
    However it didn't solve the problem of thermite being hard to get going. Also the apparatus used would have been huge and not concealable.

The model linked to by Diogenes showed how thermite might make a horizontal cut...and (as you say) protect it from fire.

It doesn't show how thermite could be used to cut in a controlled and quick enough manner to be used in controlled demolition, where cuts need to be performed either in parallel or sequence, and fast enough that the cut is completed before the load being carried has a chance to really come into play.

This is ultimately why explosives are used. Modern explosives have have effectively zero ignition delay, and zero cut-time. They can be perfectly sequenced, and the cuts occur so quickly, the load-bearing aspects don't come into play.
    At least you can see the collapse was not ordinary by any means! Have you travelled to NYC ,I have been there on lots of occasions ,people say no other buildings were damaged

I don't know who says no other buildings were damaged, but anyone who does is, frankly, catastrophically ill informed.

As for the collapse not being ordinary...again, I don't know anyone who claims any of the three collapses were.

As pointed out, the combination of high-speed airliner impact, and ensuing uncontrollable fire is not ordinary. In the case of WTC7, the design flaw which NIST found to be the ultimate cause of collapse was not ordinary.

Getting back to the topic at hand...I always find it refreshing to see the notional leader of a despotic regime held up as someone we should pay attention to. In general, I find national leaders unworthy of attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Its great its getting so much attention! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Alex Jones said it would happen months before it did. How much more proof is needed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

profitius wrote: »
    Alex Jones said it would happen months before it did. How much more proof is needed?
    Proof that Alex Jones was in on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Proof that Alex Jones was in on it?

So you are suggesting the was prior knowledge ?, somewhere :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Originally Posted by Septic Leper
    At least you can see the collapse was not ordinary by any means! Have you travelled to NYC ,I have been there on lots of occasions ,people say no other buildings were damaged

what I said was:

"I have been there on lots of occasions ,people say no other buildings were damaged ,I refute that having been there in 2001 ,there was lots of damage to surrounding buildings.Just been there in March and all the buildings are repaired! I love that city"

!

So you are suggesting the was prior knowledge ?, somewhere :)

No. Just asking why people think he might have had it, yet wasn't in on it.

I for one will agree that there was substantial damage to surrounding buildings.

Parts of the towers were being blown from their place with tremendous pressure at great speed.

Years after 2001, didn't they find bones from folk who perished on 9/11 on the rooftop of another building ?

Those parts didn't fly there, they were accelerated by something, and it wasn't a collapsing building.

Originally Posted by Septic Leper

I never said it in that context Bonkey!

Having been there many times ,during and after 9/11 this is what I said:

"I have been there on lots of occasions ,people say no other buildings were damaged ,I refute that having been there in 2001 ,there was lots of damage to surrounding buildings.Just been there in March and all the buildings are repaired! I love that city"

!

• Advertisement

No. Just asking why people think he might have had it, yet wasn't in on it.

He's good on knowing how the elites think. He did predict it, so ya can't knock him for that. It should be acknowledged really.

He's good on knowing how the elites think. He did predict it, so ya can't knock him for that. It should be acknowledged really.
    Well no, he said that there was going to be more terrorism on American.
    Which has happened before and which he no doubt assumes are all the work of the jews/lizards/whatever he's deluded into believing.

However he had no details of when or where or how. Not exactly a prediction.
    For example if I said there was going to be a murder of someone, somewhere at some point in the future, does that mean I've predicted it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Bill Cooper announced it first and then AJ repeated it claiming to be the originator of the theory.

anyone ever come across Mike Ruppert ex-CIA whole claims to no real reaon behind 9/11? if so are his vids on youtube worth watching?

Damn you profitius, I assumed your YT clip showed AJ predicting 9/11.

My mistake lads.

Comment withdrawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭vincentdunne

Great forum for reading.
    Just when I think I am feeling a bit mad, I find out who really are. Too much time on you hands, guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

I saw the report of this on Sky News. They made out that the entire assembly of the UN walked out. Hmmm.

I've always thought that there was a conspiracy with 9/11, but more like a conspiracy of negligence. They were aware of the plans of the terrorists and let the whole thing happen so they could use it as carte blanche to do whatever they wanted in Iraq and Afghanistan. They reshaped the Middle East over night. There is only one country outside their reach in the whole region now, Iran. Every other country in the region is either a pawn or a puppet of the US. Bush was looking for a pretext to invade Iraq in the opening months of him becoming US President and the 9/11 attacks gave them that oppurtunity, plus to committ a whole bunch of other draconian measures like the Patriot Act.

It must have been like all their Christmas's came at once.

Great forum for reading.
    Just when I think I am feeling a bit mad, I find out who really are. Too much time on you hands, guys.

Carry on, nothing to see here. Next time you're feeling a bit "mad" drop back in for some reassurance. You my friend, are completely "normal", exactly how you are groomed to be. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

...but maybe the US government let the incident happen, maybe they chose to ignore it, and outsourced the task to a contractor, in this case Bin Laden, who was either working for them or was their creation. Perhaps the CIA created the persona of Bin Laden, through a sequence of carefully orchestrated events/missions which would in time turn him against the states and result in him carrying out a terrorist attack that would play right in the hands of the US government.

They admit they knew some of the hijackers were in the country so some of this could be true. But on balance since the intelligence agency's in the states had a long standing record of not sharing info with each other (hence Homeland Security after 911) it's more likely they just didn't talk to one another as usual. And some of the obstruction of the investigation is very likely to be people covering their asses so they don't look stupid and inept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

meglome wrote: »
    And some of the obstruction of the investigation is very likely to be people covering their asses so they don't look stupid and inept.

What, like a cover-up :eek:

What, like a cover-up :eek:

Sure just not the vast one portrayed in most of the CT's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Ahmadinejad is right, most people do believe the US was behind 9/11, I'm one of them.

Firstly there was the NORAD standdown, the first plane should have been intercepted before it hit the first tower, it was confirmed hijacked and watched, just watched, then the BS that was spouted later about transponders turned off and they didn't know this or that, great news for an airforce going to bomb some country, turn off your transponder and bomb with impunity.:rolleyes:
    My father in law was a military man, started his career avoiding US spy satellites in a mobile missile launcher, ended his career as the overall commander of his countries troops in Afghanistan, he doesn't believe Bin Laden or Al Quaeda was behind it either, he thinks Israel were behind it.

Senator Mark Dayton thinks norad and faa are full of BS and telling porkies.
    Senator Mark Dayton Says NORAD and FAA Lied about 9/11
    http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a073004dayton

When jets were finally scrambled it seems they weren't in any hurry, they headed for their intercepts well below top speed and were sent from airforce bases far from the action, kinda like the gardai knowing there was an armed robbery taking place, having a cup of tea, then when they were finished their tea making their way to the scene of the crime at 30 kmh and sending a car from Galway when the robbery had taken place in Dublin.
    Andrews airforce base, a few miles from the pentagon seemingly had no aircraft ready to scramble, despite the fact it was the first line of defence for an attack on Washington dc.

NORAD Stand-Down
    The Prevention of Interceptions of the Commandeered Planes
    http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/analysis/norad/

Lots of damning evidence that Norad were stood down, a timeline, some articles about planes that flew "Too close to the whitehouse", worth a look.
    http://standdown.net/

Some more people who don't swallow the official bollox are architects and engineer's for 9/11.
    http://www2.ae911truth.org/11rfa911.php

1321 verified architectural and engineering professionals
    and 9827 other supporters including A&E students
    have signed the petition demanding of Congress
    a truly independent investigation.
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

Then the 9/11 "Hijackers" that are still on the FBI website as the "Terrorist Hijackers" but are still alive and well.......strange one that!
    MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE.
    http://guardian.150m.com/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm

The fbi's page on binladen doesn't even suggest he's a suspect in 9/11,
    MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

[SIZE=+1]CAUTION[/SIZE]
    USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

Then the fires that caused the buildings to collapse into dust, with plenty of videos floating about with squibs going off before the collapse.

Other Fires in Steel-Structure Buildings
    WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 are the only steel-structure buildings ever to have collapsed (allegedly) as a result of fire. There are several cases of fires in other such buildings, none of which collapsed.

It is not well-known that WTC1 itself survived a serious fire in 1975. It started on the 11th floor and spread to six other floors, burning for three hours.
    http://www.serendipity.li/wot/other_fires/other_fires.htm

BBC and CNN reading from the same script???
    It has now been discovered that BBC 24 also reported the Building 7 collapse before it fell. Furthermore, CNN’s Aaron Brown reported that Building 7 "has collapsed or is collapsing" over an hour before it fell.
    http://jonesreport.com/articles/270207_bbc_lost_response.html

Port Authority of NY/NJ: Records For Reported WTC Renovation Work Destroyed On 9/11
    http://911blogger.com/node/19889

Then we have all the strange stock market activity before 911, somebody seemingly had foreknowledge.
    http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html

The 9/11 Report

The 9/11 Commission Report: An Elaborate Fiction

http://911research.wtc7.net/post911/commission/report.html

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

http://spktruth2power.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/the-911-commission-rejects-own-report-as-based-on-government-lies/

Former US Senator Mike Gravel (D-AK) and Richard Gage, AIA, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Discuss Scientific Findings
    National Press Club, Washington DC, 2:00 pm, Thursday, September 9, 2010
    WASHINGTON, Sept. 7 -- On Thursday September 9, 2010, Gravel and Gage will host a central press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, presenting hard evidence that all three WTC skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, in NYC were destroyed by explosive controlled demolition.
    Senator Gravel notes, "Critically important evidence has come forward after the original government building reports were completed."
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20980

Binladen has never taken responsibility for the attacks.
    https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/CIA_FBIS:_Usama_bin_Laden_Statements_1994-2004

even at a cursory glance i can see most of the stuff in your post has been long ago debunked. If you want to make a couple of points I'll happily respond but there's just too much bull to be bothered right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

uprising2 wrote: »
    Ahmadinejad is right, most people do believe the US was behind 9/11, I'm one of them.
    No, he's wrong. Most people do not believe it. Some people do.

Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link
    They'd be wrong too.

There also been numerous other opinion polls taken in various countries on this issue and most people believe Al Qaeda were being the attack. Those who believe the US carried out the attacks are in the minority.

meglome wrote: »
    even at a cursory glance i can see most of the stuff in your post has been long ago debunked. If you want to make a couple of points I'll happily respond but there's just too much bull to be bothered right now.

Maybe do one a point a day, start at the top and work your way down, so tell me why the first hijacking, the first hit into WTC wasn't intercepted, why it was known hijacked and nothing done?, I didn't know that was debunked long ago, link please at least.

Don't just say its not so without any explanation, I don't see anything that has been debunked.

gizmo wrote: »
    No, he's wrong. Most people do not believe it. Some people do.

Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link
    They'd be wrong too.

There also been numerous other opinion polls taken in various countries on this issue and most people believe Al Qaeda were being the attack. Those who believe the US carried out the attacks are in the minority.

70% of thick ignorant flag waving idiots doesnt make up 70% of the world, them idiots also don't know where their great country is on a map of the world FFS, my brothers mother in law is an american, she was going to get the train from boston to dublin because she's afraid to fly.

Then people are wondering are people being dumbed down, I'd say so because I don't believe a human can be so thick naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

And so.. slowly.. Iran becomes the dangerous 'other' to the masses.

70% of thick ignorant flag waving idiots doesnt make up 70% of the world, them idiots also don't know where their great country is on a map of the world FFS, my brothers mother in law is an american, she was going to get the train from boston to dublin because she's afraid to fly.

Then people are wondering are people being dumbed down, I'd say so because I don't believe a human can be so thick naturally.

So every one who doesn't buy your **** must be a "thick ignorant flag waving idiot"?
    Just like all conspiracy theorists are crazy Jew-hating psychotics right?

So every one who doesn't buy your **** must be a "thick ignorant flag waving idiot"?
    Just like all conspiracy theorists are crazy Jew-hating psychotics right?

No just the 70% who think saddam hussein former US sponsored dictator of iraq was behind 9/11 are "thick ignorant flag waving idiots", the rest are just decent normal people who have had the wool pulled over their eyes, members of my own family included.
    The reason I called these people idiots is because they were the supporters of the iraq invasion, and couldn't be fukking bothered to find out some fairly easy to find information that saddam had fukk all to do with 911, yet called on their mighty military to slaughter thousands of innocent human beings because thats what's fukking being a patriot is all about, being a dummy, yes men, paid from the neck down.
    Read it properly next time.

The reason I called these people idiots is because they were the supporters of the iraq invasion,

Read it properly next time.
    Funny cause that's not what the poll actually said.
    But it's so much easier to lump people into generalisations right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

As you can see, I gave the links to the other opinion polls from different countries too. Note that in none of those countries did the majority of people think the US were behind the attacks.

Advertisement