Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would ya ever go out with black women/man??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

liah wrote: »
    Loads of men, yes, not so many women, at least not as sex symbols. There's like.. Oprah and stuff. But I assume we're not talking about mid-afternoon talk show hosts. Most media-active women who are considered black are all mixed race as far as I know-- Beyonce, Rihanna, Halle, and I suppose Rosario (there's black in there somewhere, but she's a lot of things!). I could be wrong, though. They all look as if they've had a white influence.

Loads of non-mixed black men widely represented in the media-- Denzel, Sam Jackson, Morgan Freeman, etc.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a single non-mixed black woman who's currently popular.
    Those three are the three brown ones always mentioned. :pac:

True enough the men are probably a bit blacker, but it's still not that widespread. I'd be surprised if Denzel hasn't some other race mixed in somewhere. In music it's mostly brown fellas, Fiddy is probably the blackest of the mainstream rappers and he's still brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

NothingMan wrote: »

I have seen plenty of African women around Dublin that have almost made me walk into poles, and I don't mean light toned or mixed race but proper stunning African women.

If yer not walking into poles, yer walking into Africans!

On topic, I dunno. There was this very very gorgous girl that I saw about when in college. Really stood out. So that is a yes, I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

amacachi wrote: »
    In music it's mostly brown fellas, Fiddy is probably the blackest of the mainstream rappers and he's still brown.
    What? 50 Cent looks like he's of pure African origin. All "black" people are a shade of brown, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Pace2008 wrote: »
    All "black" people are a shade of brown, really.

oh no, there's some that are just about actually black... they're fair dark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I wouldn't say no because I have seen some hot black people, In general I've just always been attracted to white people more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

oh no, there's some that are just about actually black... they're fair dark

Are you sure the just arent very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very dark brown?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I generally find that most 'white' people aren't actually white on closer inspection. Go figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Pace2008 wrote: »
    What? 50 Cent looks like he's of pure African origin. All "black" people are a shade of brown, really.

I know they're all varying shades of brown but compared to most of the black people in this town Fiddy is pretty light.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

Zoe Saldana FTW!!!!! Yes yes.

The woman of my dreams.....

edit: The woman of my nerdy, wet dreams....

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9MAqloO3VK0Ix_siCGuCm2fNhoa0hTOAJg7cQ6qmbvWvhN48&t=1&usg=__PtTkGOfd2Q23CQH7ghNnGoRUsRI=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

As a whole no, but there are some very attractive black and asian women out there obviously. I'd shag them no bother, but couldn't imagine anything long term :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Beyonce, Halle Berry, Zoe Saldana, hellyeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭purity

I'd never date outside my race, and most Africans I have met were loud and abnoxious. They treat you like filth. SO definite no from me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ye sure, I don't actually find many black people attractive but when I do, boy howdy!

purity wrote: »
    I'd never date outside my race, and most Africans I have met were loud and abnoxious. They treat you like filth. SO definite no from me

Welcome to boards.ie. You got a purty mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Yes of course I would.

Theres plenty of stunning black women out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

flyton5 wrote: »
    Zoe Saldana FTW!!!!! Yes yes.

The woman of my dreams.....

edit: The woman of my nerdy, wet dreams....

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9MAqloO3VK0Ix_siCGuCm2fNhoa0hTOAJg7cQ6qmbvWvhN48&t=1&usg=__PtTkGOfd2Q23CQH7ghNnGoRUsRI=

YES! :D

very very hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭purity

Welcome to boards.ie. You got a purty mouth.

My experience I would go into detail. I went to college with a few and was treated horribly so

purity wrote: »
    My experience I would go into detail. I went to college with a few and was treated horribly so

Nah, I doubt anyone cares. Detail bad, scathing non-sequiturs good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Pittybitty

Personally, no. And thats not cos I'm a racist, I just dont find them attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Doesn't matter to me what race or colour women are, I'm an Equal Opportunities Flange Filler :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well physically I'm not attracted to blacks (horrible way of putting I know).

But I'm sure if I found myself attracted to her in other ways the colour of her skin wouldn't matter a damn to me..

But, as I said - physically I really don't find them attractive.

Mad amount of people not attracted to black people. I couldn't imagine a heterosexual male not being attracted to most of the black women I see out and about.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Now im not trying be racist so dont think i am!!

My point is if your white do u personally find black people sexy ??
    I ask this cause i dont and never have guess just way i am :p but i have once or twice got african women come on to me and kinda half surprised me.

Just told them wasnt interested does this come across as being racist so??

Well, Glenn Johnson is just about the hottest thing the English football team ever had to offer. :D

That said, if I ever had any interest of a black guy he usually quite quickly turned out to be a god-botherer... :(
    THAT definitely isn't my cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

nope even i draw the line on necrophilia

Aye, its dead boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

If I was single yes, why not? There some absolutely shaggalicous black men in Dublin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

I generally find that most 'white' people aren't actually white on closer inspection. Go figure.

hehe..,lol.
    tell me on closer inspection, what do you see, a chinese:D

i have found that the media has a huge influence on who we find attractive.

I remember when 50 cent first came out, women were fallen over their knees for black men. i mean the dark and muscular like him

I have a black friend, i mean mixed color, like the americans. you should see the way women fall for him everywhere we go.

compared to my co-worker who is really dark, i mean african-origin. He has a proper face-bone structure and very fit as well but he is like a friend-only person to women everytime we go out.

and if i ask the women why, they say he is too dark..,not attracted to him, etc.

But i think it's because we don't see a lot of popular dark-skin black guys

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

It depends entirely on the black woman(like it would with white asian etc). There is a huge range in Africa, never mind the rest of the world. Somali women can be drop dead bloody gorgeous(to me). I'd be less into the larger black women, but that's cos I like skinny women, much less so because of the skin colour.

Funny what was noted earlier that light toned women feature much more in the sexy category and with men it makes no diff. I recall reading somewhere that in a fair few parts of the world, including africa lighter colour in women is considered more attractive among all sorts of populations. Chances are its probably cultural though. Though you would think black guys would be included in that?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Mixed race = maybe

Black women from Europe/US = Yes

Black women from Africa - Nope.............not a hope in Hell!!

...and nope, I wouldnt go out with a black man...im not that way inclined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Doesn't bother me in the slightest what colour a person is.

If they are hot, they are hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭easynote

When I look back, it seems like the older I get, the less attracted I am to people not my race...

Strange, never thought of that before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement