Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would ya ever go out with black women/man??

Options
  • 22-09-2010 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭

Now im not trying be racist so dont think i am!!

My point is if your white do u personally find black people sexy ??
    I ask this cause i dont and never have guess just way i am :p but i have once or twice got african women come on to me and kinda half surprised me.

Just told them wasnt interested does this come across as being racist so??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Now I'm not a racist but .....

Well actually I am :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

In before the lock! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

well you could never go back so you'd want to be pretty sure they're the one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Never seen a photo of Halle Berry before, no?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Why is "women" pluralised and "man" isn't?
    Do I even want to know why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Based on looks alone? Probably not. There's something about their bone structure that just doesn't appeal to me. Crackin' bodies on some of them, though. And there are a few I find immediately attractive, but they tend to be mixed race (e.g. that black dude on CSI Las Vegas, daaamn!)

I'm sure I could end up in a relationship with someone of any colour if they won me over personality-wise, but black people (and Asian men) do little for me.

I'm not sure what it is, probably some evolutionary leftover that means people of a certain colour stick together to propagate or what have you.

Really doubt it makes anyone racist, though, nobody can force themselves to be attracted to someone or control who they're attracted to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

But what would my mother say ????????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Personally no. I know some people might find it strange but I am actually never attracted to coloured/black men. He could be drop dead gorgeous for all I care, he wouldn't do anything for me. I'm sorry if that comes out spiteful but its just the way it is for me. I grew up in very much a white people environment. I'd have no problems being friends with someone coloured/black but I wouldn't go out with them cause I have never been attracted to them ever and due to other reasons too. The obvious, culture, values, religious reasons and my family wouldn't approve of it especially my mam, I wouldn't approve it myself. I am more attracted to white men simple as.

I don't think it comes across like that for you, you just simply told him you aren't interested thats fine. Don't worry about it, hope he didn't take it too heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Everyone is different and if you don't think a black person sexy/attractive then that's fine. Just look aroud you though and you'll see that plenty of other people do. A sexy/attractive/adorable person is just that and the colour of their skin doesn't matter.

Personally I have seen many stunning black ladies and as long as they have a good personality then that's all that matters. I wouldn't let the colour of their skin bother me- attraction is more than just the colour of a persons skin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Do you assume that none of us are black OP?

But in answer to your question, yes i would, if i met one who i found attractive, that i got on well with, had a good personality (and i have) and she felt the same about me. The same rule would apply regardless of their race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Would ya ever go out with black women/man??

No.
    Signed
    Tiger Woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

n

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I'm not narrow minded like that. I don't judge a woman by the colour of her skin.

I instead judge her by her nationality, culture, upbringing and family wealth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Ye I would.. Never been with a black woman before.. I'd love one of those big ghetto booties :D
    Fap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

My point is if your white do u personally find black people sexy ??

that's a bit of a broad question, isn't it?
    like, there are people I'm attracted to, and some of them can be black

I think Sophie Okonedo is sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

well...

i like big butts and i cannot lie,
    no other brother can deny,
    when a chick walks in with an ityy bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get ssssspruuuung

ehhhh, thats a yes then ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

black woman have a personality that irish women will never have....

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I don't really get the question because to me it depends on the guy. I could'n generalise by saying I wouldn't find someone of a certain skin colour attractive. There are attractive black guys and attractive white guys - the same way there are ugly black guys and ugly white guys! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Sykk wrote: »
    Ye I would.. Never been with a black woman before.. I'd love one of those big ghetto booties :D
    well...

i like big butts and i cannot lie,
    no other brother can deny,
    when a chick walks in with an ityy bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get ssssspruuuung

ehhhh, thats a yes then ted

If black is such a slimming colour, how come black womens arses are always massive?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Not in a racist way but no not really. Mixed race women are very attractive but black women for the most part just don't appeal to me at all. I don't know what it is. Beyonce is gorgeous and has a great body but she's lighter toned.

Most men are into Asian chicks but I've never found them particularly appealing. Although if the legends are true then they are the for men what black men are to women in regards to pleasure zones....awwww yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh god how could I forget her! Freema Agyeman! :D

http://venus.provocateuse.com/images/photos/freema__agyeman_03.jpg

/geek

but I don't even think about race, I just like who I like and that's that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Yes I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I should be so lucky.

I have seen tons of hot black girls I'd love to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Never seen a photo of Halle Berry before, no?

Halle Berry is half white so I'm not sure if she counts.

An attractive person is an attractive person regardless of their ethnicity though.

I don't think the OP is a racist but his family certainly appears to be.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

charlemont wrote: »

What about black Irish women?

What about if you fell for a woman and only found out she was black afterwards - would you change your mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

charlemont wrote: »

Thats not f#cking hard :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

has a pulse ...Check
    Smells good ... Check
    can hold a convo... Check
    has a job ... Check

those are my requirements :P

blind people have it easy .. doesnt matter what color you are they will never know :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

A lot depends on who you are attracted too! What ever floats your boat!;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement