Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would ya ever go out with black women/man??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

What about black Irish women?

What about if you fell for a woman and only found out she was black afterwards - would you change your mind?

What? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Why did you ignore the black people on Boards in your OP and just address AH as if it where 100% white?

An ethnicity poll in AH would be interesting..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

As a race there are some very distinguishing features that are very different to other races, same as Asians have their typical features and us Irish have our freckles and paleness, but on the right black woman the nose, lips and especially the a$$ are very sexy.

I have seen plenty of African women around Dublin that have almost made me walk into poles, and I don't mean light toned or mixed race but proper stunning African women.

So yes, yes I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

charlemont wrote: »
    black woman have a personality that irish women will never have....

All black women have the same personality? :rolleyes:

Jaysus - that'd be news to the few black girls I've been out with.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Short answer, yes, I would as long as I found her attractive and was drawn to her personality then it wouldnt bother me to go out with a black girl.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

has a pulse ...Check
    Smells good ... Check
    can hold a convo... Check
    has a job ... Check

those are my requirements :P

blind people have it easy .. doesnt matter what color you are they will never know :P

Like the way you check for a Pulse first...

...You haven't been caught out on that before have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Wow, there are so many things wrong with this statement.

I don't have enough fingers to count them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I only date Eskimo women

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

generalise much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I don't seem to find black guys attractive. It's nothing necessarily to do with their skin colour, it just happens that i haven't fancied any black guys. Half n halves are a different story though..... there's a few guys there that i could fancy....

such as seth gilliam.... ohm!

MV5BMTgxNDExMTIwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM2ODQ1MQ@@._V1._SX290_SY400_.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Under A Funeral Moon

No, definitely not. Sure, some of them have nice personalities etc., but I don't find them in any way attractive. Never have and the odds are that I probably never will.

Scandinavian looks are what does it for me. Can't beat the pale skin, blonde hair and big *ahem* stature. :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Around where I live there are 18 and 19 year old girls with very thick Dublin accents that seem to have the same personalities as their Irish friends.

I think personality is pretty much down to environment and up briging, skin colour would have little or no bearing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

liah wrote: »
    Based on looks alone? Probably not. There's something about their bone structure that just doesn't appeal to me. Crackin' bodies on some of them, though. And there are a few I find immediately attractive, but they tend to be mixed race (e.g. that black dude on CSI Las Vegas, daaamn!)
    Are there any non-mixed blacks widely represented in the media who aren't mixed somewhat? Whenever I say I don't find black women attractive people will list off a load of brown women. :pac:

I don't see me ever going out with a black woman, I just don't find them attractive. Middle Easterners and Southeast Asians though, that's a whole other kettle of fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

I don't seem to find black guys attractive. It's nothing necessarily to do with their skin colour, it just happens that i haven't fancied any black guys. Half n halves are a different story though..... there's a few guys there that i could fancy....

such as seth gilliam.... ohm!

MV5BMTgxNDExMTIwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM2ODQ1MQ@@._V1._SX290_SY400_.jpg

It's Carver!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Right yeah, and pray tell which black women are you talking about?

I mean obviously English, American, French, African, German and Irish black women/men all think, sound and act exactly the same don't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

In general I don't find black men sexy, but then I don't find blonds all that sexy either. However, personality is a lot more important, and attractive, than appearances.

That said, Danny John-Jules is hella-sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

It's Carver!

It can be whatever he wants it to be ... nyom!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

People still say "coloured"?? :confused:

Anyway, I'm generally not attracted to black men, but there are a couple that I find very sexy, for example Pharrell Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

To answer your question it depends on the scale. Anything in the Guinness range I don't find attractive but a more cappuccino type skin tone I find very agreeable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

has a pulse ...Check
    Smells good ... Check
    can hold a convo... Check
    has a job ... Check

those are my requirements :P

blind people have it easy .. doesnt matter what color you are they will never know :P

Can be awkward for blind people too!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Like the way you check for a Pulse first...

...You haven't been caught out on that before have you?

nope even i draw the line on necrophilia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Dr. Zeus

Wow, there are so many things wrong with this statement.

I don't have enough fingers to count them.

There are so many things wrong with this thread I don't have enough fingers to count them. Don't think your racist OP just a bit dim maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Dr. Zeus wrote: »
    There are so many things wrong with this thread I don't have enough fingers to count them. Don't think your racist OP just a bit dim maybe.

But you are at a bit of a disadvantage since losing your hand in that freak fapping accident last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

amacachi wrote: »
    Are there any non-mixed blacks widely represented in the media who aren't mixed somewhat? Whenever I say I don't find black women attractive people will list off a load of brown women. :pac:

I don't see me ever going out with a black woman, I just don't find them attractive. Middle Easterners and Southeast Asians though, that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Loads of men, yes, not so many women, at least not as sex symbols. There's like.. Oprah and stuff. But I assume we're not talking about mid-afternoon talk show hosts. Most media-active women who are considered black are all mixed race as far as I know-- Beyonce, Rihanna, Halle, and I suppose Rosario (there's black in there somewhere, but she's a lot of things!). I could be wrong, though. They all look as if they've had a white influence.

Loads of non-mixed black men widely represented in the media-- Denzel, Sam Jackson, Morgan Freeman, etc.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a single non-mixed black woman who's currently popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

there are so very many beautiful women in the world..
    with such a wonderful variety of sizes and shapes, ethnicities, colours and mixtures.... it brings extra happiness to my life...
    I love to see a beautiful women of mixed race and have no fecking clue what race she is from, black/white/asian mixes, it gives me hope for the future of the world

...but would I date a black woman, no ****ing way, my wife would kill me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Dr. Zeus

But you are at a bit of a disadvantage since losing your hand in that freak fapping accident last year.

Best not to talk about that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Thats what he gets for fapping freaks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

I'd be with some of the posters here in that I generally don't find blacks (or any race, for that matter) as attractive as whites. That megathread about ugly Irish women was the first I'd heard of the purported stereotype, to be honest :confused: It's no big deal, if someone told me they weren't into blokes with a head of curls I'd take it in my stride.

I had a chance to sample a slice off the rye bread a year or two back and I passed. It's probably a box worth ticking at some stage, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

liah wrote: »
    Loads of men, yes, not so many women, at least not as sex symbols. There's like.. Oprah and stuff. But I assume we're not talking about mid-afternoon talk show hosts. Most media-active women who are considered black are all mixed race as far as I know-- Beyonce, Rihanna, Halle, and I suppose Rosario (there's black in there somewhere, but she's a lot of things!). I could be wrong, though. They all look as if they've had a white influence.

Loads of non-mixed black men widely represented in the media-- Denzel, Sam Jackson, Morgan Freeman, etc.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a single non-mixed black woman who's currently popular.

Only one I can think of is Alexandra Burke and she looks like she got smacked with something. The chick that was in the Sugababes was ok, nothing special.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement