Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭IceMaiden

Looking at the first set of photos ,to me as the viewer looks she has her right eye covered so obviously its her Left eye that’s visible & seeing an indication of asserting female & the all seeing eye or protective eye of God

The one of her posing on the stage with tube work suggests the same plus her raised left hand helps reinforce the female left side.& creates a v a female sign The colours of black & white or gold & silver/grey. This could be a suggestion of light [gold] or sometimes it has been used as white =purity ,spiritual & transcending.
    Mourning or wisdom [black] The distinctive shapes captured with her pose of the pre-arranged tube work could be the silver tubes behind her left shoulder symbolic of male, whilst the gold tubes in front could be figure 8 side ways, [8=Jesus, unifying god & earth] or sands of time on edge.

Final picture of her could be emphasising the wounds of Jesus by her full 5 digits clasping her right side [5wounds-Right =male] The horns are probably fertility signs the flower [rose] shadowing her left eye indicates female as does the rose .Her right arm is bent into an angle held slightly away forming a sign of the female.

Lady Gaga pictured in yellow & black patterned dress.
    Yellow=gold at times [gold=light or white] or treachery or deceit.
    The white windows & furniture could be purity or spiritual transgender.
    Behind her left side are 3 candles burning the trinity
    Behind on her right side is a single candle with no flame could be indicating the unity of God, alternatively it may be phallic to correspond with the ve shaped vessel she is holding [female] also behind are 2 doors or panels that she is focused between this could be a representation of human & Devine or old & new .
    The 3 fingers of her right hand could be the trinity & the 4 fingers of her left indicate the evangelists. Her hands & arms could transmit outlines of both male & female signs, or the letter W [wisdom=female] or it could be an M [Mary=female] reversed .The glasses black four circles the evangelist circles indicate without end or beginning total perfection. Mickey mouse MM.

:)
    Beyonce dance scene I guess it’s a video still. Taking it that if the colours/patterns are not just about the USA, then5 pointed stars = star of David, or Seal of Solomon,, MM or earth mother.
    The triangles could be just that tri-angles =3 sided indicating 3 the holy trinity or they could be arrow heads a sign of the compass. The prominent patterned of red & white show signs for male or female. The colours of red & blue together can be Jesus & MM. Alone white =purity/spiritual transgender & a colour worn by Christians
    Red =passion=love=MM & the blood colour can be martyrs, alternatively fire =Pentecost=tongues of fire on the disciples.
    Blue=Virgin Mary& Jesus or heavenly love .The raised left hands are female or feminine indicating the all seeing eye the lowered right hand is male depicting Jesus or Plato movement of balance or earth or thought.
    Because there’s the 2 of them in similar dress it could be the sign of the Holy Twins, OR not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

lol @ this thread being 10 pages.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

lol @ this thread being 10 pages.

But its 27 pages long? :confused:

Anyway, when I saw the title I was also doing the ole :rolleyes: to myself. But because I'm a sucker for punishment, I went and delved into this satanism/illuminati or whatever to see if there was anything to it.

Its actually very surprising, how much of that type of imagery is in music videos. Its more than just a coincidence. Definitely.

Now, that is still no evidence that the illuminati exists, but it really makes you wonder why they put the stuff in their videos. Its not like its an accident. Every frame of a music video is well thought out.

The funniest part is, I find the idea of Yaweh, or the Devil or Lucifer existing patently absurd. That doesn't mean these artists don't think it exists though.

If you get a chance, this is probably the most watchable series on it.

Skip to 2:30 for the first. Give it a chance. Watch the first 3 or 4 videos at least.

Obviously there is some mental stuff in there that is just paranoia, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I don't really have much interest in putting time into this. but what would be their motivation? what's showing symbols in videos going to do?

• Advertisement

I don't really have much interest in putting time into this.

Thats fair enough. But you shouldn't outright dismiss and laugh at something that you have put no time into investigating.

I was surprised that this was one of the CT's where I saw evidence that it was true. These rap/hip hop artists video's are littered with NWO/Illuminati imagery. It is there, plain to see for anyone who wishes to look.
    but what would be their motivation? what's showing symbols in videos going to do?

I haven't the foggiest idea. It is ludicrous to me, as as far as I can see devil worship is just as absurd as any of the other religions with zero evidence.

yekahs wrote: »
    NWO/Illuminati imagery

How do you know it's nwo/illuminati imagery?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Like i said before its a form of advertising i think.
    Im not sure but it seems to be to me anyway.Or maybe its a form of subtle mass mind control using subliminal traumatic images mixed with leading lyrics to distroy the morals of nations and cause fluxuations in society(eg.breaking up the family unit) that allow other things to integrate/interfere or plain move right in.
    Hard to say because there is a whole lot of sh1t going on with movies and music/music videos.Let alone regualr ads on tv and programming for the masses.Er btw programming i mean in both ways people can take it as soaps bla bla programming or actual programming for society to follow and immitate.
    Also there was a great video in another thread with a guy who is supposed to be an ex russian spy(who knows) or something like that.Speaking about how America is being taken over on a psychological level.
    I believe it could well be related to this topic.
    Might not be all that devil stuff but more like a move on each nation to undermine its morals and social structure.In the meantime the smart people are too busy wondering what this symbol or that one means and the rest dont even see them at all :)
    Id say the plan is working good if there such a plan.

I think its fairly well established that the pyramid and all seeing eye, is perceived as Illuminati imagery.

Also, at least since the time of the knights templar the image of Baphomet has been worshipped as a demon or devil.

Head worship was nothing new & its not totally proven what the Templar in fact worshipped , heads are well documented be that of the Baptist or Baphomet, Its unfortunate most of the confessions for the accusations, where under various forms of torture .

Many only note it being a bearded severed head but others do mention a name including Baphomet, at the time other notables are equally worshipped or held in very high regard making it unclear as to any truth. One note was of a head with three faces, or a bearded mans face.
    .They did have the head of St Euphemina of Chalcedon kept at Nicosia, also they had a silver head shaped reliquary at a Paris Temple .It was inscribed with CAPUT LVIII & contained parts of a female skull. This is thought to be one of the martyred virgins at Cologne.
    As was once written [The secret of the grail lies with the identity of the bearded one]

Many Churches with Templar connections are dedicated to John the Baptist. In Ameiens Cathedral its told that the Templar most sacred relic was held ,[Severed head of the Baptist] or according to G Jourdan it is - la vrai tete Baphometique Templier- the TRUE Baphometic head of the Templars.
    Another theory is that Baphomet is a corruption of Abufihamet [English translation is Father of Understanding]
    Reverse spelling is another method thus producing -TEM-OHP-AB that is taken to be Templi-Horminmun-Pacis-Omnium-Abbas =Father of the Temple of Universal Peace Among Men.
    By using another code to translate the name Baphomet then becomes Sophia a Goddess of Wisdom.

• Advertisement

Symbols are & have been used & re-used by many groups, sects & organisations etc interpretations vary widely at any given time. There’s little doubt that the all seeing eye is the Eye of Horus when used in connection with a triangle shape it represents the eye of God & the holy trinity of course others have & will use it for other messages & corrupt its earlier meanings, but the on looker may only see one interpretation of any symbol, be that as was intended or not.
    At times the easy to read is not the intended, but just a decoy or suggestion leaving the true message code un-noticed.
    One form so far not mentioned is the use of paper or more specifically the embedded water marks contained within paper to transmit a totally hidden symbolic message ,virtually going un-noticed except by a few. Stained glass windows do not just keep the cold outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Who really gives a **** tbh....
    Neasha wrote: »
    Agree..Who really gives a ****.

Rhianna is funky and I find whenever I hear her I cant turn her off. (Downloading albums now)

But Jay-z or whoever else. I'm sure that Free mason/satanic stuff is just a gimmick they are adopting to appear mysterious.

Sounds like something Luciferians would say. Or perhaps someone who's been hypnotized by the constant subliminal messaging.

I don't really have much interest in putting time into this. but what would be their motivation? what's showing symbols in videos going to do?

Do you know what the U.S. military does in boot camp? They break down a person completely and reform them to be obedient soldiers, willing to do anything they are told by their commanding officer. This doesn't work on the few strong willed ones, but it works on the vast majority.

Subliminal messaging and programming is used in much the same way. All these poor brainwashed kids will do whatever they're told by these pop stars, their commanding officers. The people in charge try telling us that rock and roll and heavy metal is music of Satan or some such crap but it's actually this pop music rubbish.

Rock and roll makes you excited, agitated and makes you think. That's not what they want so they try to convince us it's evil. Misdirection, concealment, and deceit are the tools of the Freemasons and their kind.

The term "NWO" is a fallacy. It is not a new world order, but the order which has been present since the time of Babylon and the Egyptians. The new order will be that of Aquarius, the female and the bringer of true knowledge; not the current era of Pisces, the cannibalistic fishes. Even the symbol of Aquarius represents the fall of Zion and Babylon, two broken lines laying on the ground, the land of the two rivers destroyed and in chaos.

The following is the true form of the Zionist Israeli flag. The vertical blue lines represent the two great rivers, the Nile and the Euphrates. The inverted Star of David represents the corruption of Judaism by the Zionists or the corruption of the Holy Land by false Jews.

israeli+flag.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

demonspawn wrote: »
    The term "NWO" is a fallacy. It is not a new world order, but the order which has been present since the time of Babylon and the Egyptians. The new order will be that of Aquarius, the female and the bringer of true knowledge; not the current era of Pisces, the cannibalistic fishes. Even the symbol of Aquarius represents the fall of Zion and Babylon, two broken lines laying on the ground, the land of the two rivers destroyed and in chaos.

The following is the true form of the Zionist Israeli flag. The vertical blue lines represent the two great rivers, the Tigris and the Euphrates. The inverted Star of David represents the corruption of Judaism by the Zionists or the corruption of the Holy Land by false Jews.

israeli+flag.JPG

I'm guessing that the subliminal messaging has done it's work here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

It's a plot to get us accustomed with the illumanti, by seeing our biggest role models wearing illumanti sybols we then think its ok.

alastair wrote: »
    I'm guessing that the subliminal messaging has done it's work here.

Not so much subliminal as clearly out in the open in this case. I'd like to correct myself and say that the two lines on the flag actually represent the Nile, not the Tigris, and Euphrates.

Not so much subliminal as clearly out in the open in this case. I'd like to correct myself and say that the two lines on the flag actually represent the Nile, not the Tigris, and Euphrates.

Alternatively (and without any need to twist your neck):
    The blue stripes are intended to symbolize the stripes on a tallit, the traditional Jewish prayer shawl. The portrayal of a Star of David on the flag of the State of Israel was a natural choice, as it is a widely-acknowledged symbol of Judaism.

Israeli flag - designed quite openly by zionists:
    IsraelFlah.gif

Tallit:
    yom-kippur-tallit-man.jpg

Alternatively (and without any need to twist your neck):

The blue stripes are intended to symbolize the stripes on a tallit, the traditional Jewish prayer shawl. The portrayal of a Star of David on the flag of the State of Israel was a natural choice, as it is a widely-acknowledged symbol of Judaism.

Yeah well that explanation is complete bullsh*t to be honest. A tallit has nothing to do with the stripes or pattern of the covering, it has to do with the knotted fringes. A tallit can be completely plain with no pattern whatsoever, as long as it has knotted fringes.
    The use of the tallit begins in the Biblical period around 1800 B.C.E. The ancient Jewish tallit design was different than that known today. Originally it was a large white rectangular garment with tzitzyot in each corner and was used as a garment, bed sheet, and burial shroud.

In the book The Ancient Jewish Shroud At Turin by John N. Lupia (Regina Caeli Press, 2010; ISBN 978-0-9826739-0-4) Lupia shows the historical development of the tallit when its design began to change during the second half of the first century C.E. and began to take on the forms known today beginning around 1000 C.E. The long tradition of a single orthodox form of the tallit became modified in a more culturally diverse atmosphere and continued to change throughout time until it became permuted and shortened in length as the kitel, tallit katan, tallit gadol, and the more common tallit prayer shawl form know today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallit#History

Please show me where that article says anything about two lines being on the tallit.

Both Zionist and anti-Zionist authors have debunked the claim that the stripes on the flag represent territorial ambitions. Daniel Pipes notes "In fact, the blue lines derive from the design on the traditional Jewish prayer shawl",[14] and Danny Rubinstein points out that "...Arafat... added, in interviews that he gave in the past, that the two blue stripes on the Israeli flag represent the Nile and the Euphrates... No Israeli, even those who demonstrate understanding for Palestinian distress, will accept the... nonsense about the blue stripes on the flag, which was designed according to the colours of the traditional tallit (prayer shawl)..."[13] Persistent critic of Israel and Zionism Israel Shahak is equally explicit. In his The Zionist Plan for the Middle East he states

A good example is the very persistent belief in the non-existent writing on the wall of the Knesset of the Biblical verse about the Nile and the Euphrates. Another example is the persistent, and completely false declarations, which were made by some of the most important Arab leaders, that the two blue stripes of the Israeli flag symbolize the Nile and the Euphrates, while in fact they are taken from the stripes of the Jewish praying shawl (Talit).

• Advertisement

More bullsh*t.

The man who started the whole Zionist revival and was responsible for the creation of Israel hated Judaism.
    Herzl had minimal interest in Judaism as a child, consistent with his parents’ lax adherence to the Jewish tradition. His mother relied more on German humanist Kultur than Jewish ethics. Instead of a Bar Mitzvah, Herzl’s thirteenth birthday was advertised a “confirmation”. To be sure, he grew up as a “thoroughly emancipated, antitraditional, secular, would-be German boy” who dismissed all religion, and spoke of Judaism with “mocking cynicism.” He exhibited a secularist disdain toward religion, which he saw as uncivilized. Even after becoming interested in The Jewish question, Herzl's writing retained traces of Jewish self-contempt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl

So are honestly going to sit there and try to tell me that the Israeli flag has anything to do with Judaism other than Zionism's obvious contempt for the religion? You don't have a fuking clue what you're talking about.

Alastair, you've proven to be nothing more than a misinformation agent and a liar. No need to continue on the path you've chosen.

More bullsh*t.

The man who started the whole Zionist revival and was responsible for the creation of Israel hated Judaism.

So are honestly going to sit there and try to tell me that the Israeli flag has anything to do with Judaism other than Zionism's obvious contempt for the religion? You don't have a fuking clue what you're talking about.

yeah - no reference to judaism that I can see there - oh wait!!...

Israel+flag.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

More bullsh*t.

Alastair, you've proven to be nothing more than a misinformation agent and a liar. No need to continue on the path you've chosen.
    If history has thought us anything is that people who grow up with one set of beliefs can radically alter them later in life and follow them with the utmost conviction.

Your tone is also beginning to get more aggressive, frustration is no excuse for that kind of language tbh.

yeah - no reference to judaism that I can see there - oh wait!!...

Israel+flag.jpg

The number '11' symbolizes all that is evil and imperfect (The Old World Order)

That flag is on it's side. :rolleyes:

That flag is on it's side. :rolleyes:

You're sure it isn't the sky that's on it's side? It's those horizontal flag poles that really confuse matters.

That sneaky Herzl tried to get one over on us all by drawing the thing on it's side - but you're wise to his zionisty ways eh?

433px-Herzl_Flag.jpg

gizmo wrote: »
    If history has thought us anything is that people who grow up with one set of beliefs can radically alter them later in life and follow them with the utmost conviction.

Your tone is also beginning to get more aggressive, frustration is no excuse for that kind of language tbh.

What? You're all over this forum ripping the piss out of CTers and now you're some kind of moral leader? Typical Freemason style tactics. I was suspicious of your posts on the UFO thread but now I'm convinced.

What? You're all over this forum ripping the piss out of CTers and now you're some kind of moral leader? Typical Freemason style tactics. I was suspicious of your posts on the UFO thread but now I'm convinced.

Sheesh - if it isn't the zionists it's the freemasons! what can you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

You're confusing "ripping the piss" with "disagreeing with". You're also ignoring the fact I agreed with your assumption that one of the videos you posted in the UFO thread was extremely interesting and was what many would consider valid evidence.

Also, you think I'm a Freemason? :pac:

Do you know what the U.S. military does in boot camp? They break down a person completely and reform them to be obedient soldiers, willing to do anything they are told by their commanding officer. This doesn't work on the few strong willed ones, but it works on the vast majority.

Subliminal messaging and programming is used in much the same way. All these poor brainwashed kids will do whatever they're told by these pop stars, their commanding officers.

And what do they do with all these legions of brainwashed kids exacly? get them to join the freemasons?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

And what do they do with all these legions of brainwashed kids exacly? get them to join the freemasons?

Well i think he answered your question in his first sentence! They want to break them down and become obedient.

It's all part of the new world order to control/enslave the general population.

Advertisement