Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Well i think he answered your question in his first sentence! They want to break them down and become obedient.

It's all part of the new world order to control/enslave the general population.

thats been happening already for a long long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

And what do they do with all these legions of brainwashed kids exacly? get them to join the freemasons?

Have you seen how viciously these kids on Youtube defend their pop star idols like Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber? These kids have become like insane religious extremists. Give them a few years, put a weapon in their hands, and tell them that all Muslims hate Justin Beiber and freedom and send them to Iran.

That's what they will do with these kids.

Alternatively, these pop stars are just a simple way for the system to find out who the weak-willed kids are so they can send military recruitment officers around to the house to have a chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

And what do they do with all these legions of brainwashed kids exacly? get them to join the freemasons?

No just accept their fate easier.Thats all it appears to be so far on the whole.
    Training for the minds of the next generation to take in these symbols,follow and admire those leaders who portray the right archetypes as appose looking to themselves.Thus allowing the current system and its leaders or policies to co-exist and the rape and pillaging can continue.
    Lets be honest if everyone didnt have so much sh1te to keep them occupied they would be questioning alot more things and doing alot more things.
    as it stands i myself realise this and still fall into the trap of ct's,online games,movies etc etc
    now imagine if i actually watched tv..it would be ridiculous how poluted my head would be with sh1t.Its bad enough with the distractions i currently fall prey to.
    I mean look at big brother and celebrities.Its some peoples job to be famous! thats it theyare famous thats their job! How crazy,moronic and backward is our race.And its getting worse...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

demonspawn wrote: »
    Have you seen how viciously these kids on Youtube defend their pop star idols like Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber? These kids have become like insane religious extremists.

or conspiracy theorists!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

yes or skeptics :) all are true because its just human nature.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

or conspiracy theorists!

CTers are far from insane. They seek the truth about the world we live in. The insane ones are the ones who swallow everything they are fed, even if they know it's pure poison.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

CTers are far from insane. They seek the truth about the world we live in. The insane ones are the ones who swallow everything they are fed, even if they know it's pure poison.

Wilful denial of the truth seems much more the stock in trade of some, if not many, in the CT game.

You insist on manufacturing a frankly outlandish narrative about the Israeli flag - dispite having no evidence to support it, and ample evidence to the contary. That's not 'truth seeking' - it's a clear avoidance of the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Tbh with you, from my reading of this forum it comes across like the cters are more brain washed than anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nickatnoon61

kryogen wrote: »
    if you look hard enough for things you will find them, so imagine if you are looking at something with the pre conceived notion of what it is already?

you are 100% guaranteed to justify your belief

who really gives a **** if they are devil worshippers? or satanists? or involved in secret societies?

really

do they affect your life? the only reason they can is if you let them
    You are a perfect example of the results of years of mind control, from the media/Hollywood. As a matter of fact NOTHING affects your dreary little life more than MIND CONtrol! Now go back to Fantasy Island. Most drones are not worthy of being saved! That is a FACT, anyone with 2 eyes can see! If JC did exist and came back today, I am sure that would offend your despicable existence, and you would be the first one to nail him to the cross!!! Now, you have my permission to GO BACK TO SLEEP! :rolleyes:

Torakx wrote: »
    By refering people to this test are you hinting or saying people are seeing all these symbols because they are looking for them?

I agree its possible people are using this symbolism for advertisement.
    I do think there is a social programming aspect to alot of this kind of stuff too.So im not sure where to draw my line as it were.

Tnx, Torakx! I am only here for a short time, b/c I can't see me listening to these hypnotized mainstream morons for very long. I have a very low threshhold for idiots! I will say this. I have studied mind control for over 15 years, and I know 2 victims. One male, when he was a child, was sexually SRAed by Pierre Trudeau. The other was a Jewish girl who was MKed by Bnai Brth in Hamilton, Ont. This woman was MPD big time! If it wasnt for my research, I would have just wrote her off as another lunatic, and there are many!!! lol I spurred memories of her MK, by questioning her. She was in the sex trade (Beta programming) from a very young age. She hobnobbed at cocktail parties with billionaires (as a MKed whore), as a child she attended satanic rituals, drinking "funny-tasting" stuff (her words) out of a goblet. (blood) She had 666 tattooed on her thigh. Her right arm had slash marks from wrist to elbow. These are all symptoms of MK Ultra trauma-based mind control. She could not perform the most menial of tasks around the house, b/c of her MPD. One personality was programmed for legal type work. She figured she was micro-chipped. I saw her child alter come out. YES, this stuff is as real as it gets, but trying to convince the drones is a waste of time. Of course there are many agents/shills on these sites who refute, b/c that is what they get paid for. Keep up the good work, b/c you are on the right track.

• Advertisement

DS, one of the first lines in the Secret Covenant is, "Those who will see it, will be thought of as insane." This means you and I, and a few others have GREAT EYESIGHT!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

for so so long i have stayed away from posting in this thread!! this kind of malarky your all spewing is ball-cocks!! literally all of it is! i have read all of this thread and it really is laughable. the imature accusations being thrown around combine to make all of your posts comical!! cue all the people telling me im brainwashed, a freemason blah blah....etc!

for so so long i have stayed away from posting in this thread!! this kind of malarky your all spewing is ball-cocks!! literally all of it is! i have read all of this thread and it really is laughable. the imature accusations being thrown around combine to make all of your posts comical!! cue all the people telling me im brainwashed, a freemason blah blah....etc!
    Be specific drone-boy! Which part is malarky, and why? Forget it, that means you may have to THIMK! LOL I can't wait that long for your alleged brain to kick start! Now.......Back to sleep DB! lol

Be specific drone-boy! Which part is malarky, and why? Forget it, that means you may have to THIMK! LOL I can't wait that long for your alleged brain to kick start! Now.......Back to sleep DB! lol

the letter M and N may be beside each other on the keyboard but they are different! please feel free to post some links to this in depth research you have done! as for your childish Drone Boy and brain capicity comments....what did you hope to achieve? to make me whimper and cry and question my existance??

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

Tnx, Torakx! I am only here for a short time, b/c I can't see me listening to these hypnotized mainstream morons for very long. I have a very low threshhold for idiots! I will say this. I have studied mind control for over 15 years, and I know 2 victims. One male, when he was a child, was sexually SRAed by Pierre Trudeau. The other was a Jewish girl who was MKed by Bnai Brth in Hamilton, Ont. This woman was MPD big time! If it wasnt for my research, I would have just wrote her off as another lunatic, and there are many!!! lol I spurred memories of her MK, by questioning her. She was in the sex trade (Beta programming) from a very young age. She hobnobbed at cocktail parties with billionaires (as a MKed whore), as a child she attended satanic rituals, drinking "funny-tasting" stuff (her words) out of a goblet. (blood) She had 666 tattooed on her thigh. Her right arm had slash marks from wrist to elbow. These are all symptoms of MK Ultra trauma-based mind control. She could not perform the most menial of tasks around the house, b/c of her MPD. One personality was programmed for legal type work. She figured she was micro-chipped. I saw her child alter come out. YES, this stuff is as real as it gets, but trying to convince the drones is a waste of time. Of course there are many agents/shills on these sites who refute, b/c that is what they get paid for. Keep up the good work, b/c you are on the right track.

is this the random word generator stuff.

the letter M and N may be beside each other on the keyboard but they are different! please feel free to post some links to this in depth research you have done! as for your childish Drone Boy and brain capicity comments....what did you hope to achieve? to make me whimper and cry and question my existance??
    You get ZERO,NADA, ZIPPO from me Drone Boy!
    Get off of your lazy fat and stooopid arse, and do your own research, DB! I don't hope to achieve anything except show others what an obvious drone you are. Keep talking....lol

You get ZERO,NADA, ZIPPO from me Drone Boy!
    Get off of your lazy fat and stooopid arse, and do your own research, DB! I don't hope to achieve anything except show others what an obvious drone you are. Keep talking....lol

its actually spelled stupid. good chap. the fact that you cant post any proof of this so called research is evidence that you are a total sham! i would go as far as to say troll.

its actually spelled stupid. good chap. the fact that you cant post any proof of this so called research is evidence that you are a total sham! i would go as far as to say troll.
    WOW, how f**king PROFOUND! You will NEVER know how much I appreciate you sharing with me!!! LOL You=STOOOOOPID OK! Many os in there! Anyone who tries as hard as you to disprove info that is EVERYWHERE, hidden in plain sight, HAS to be a shill/AGENT, a MORON, or both.

cuppa wrote: »
    Congrats, you grunted out almost a full sentence. R U too busy with many other forums trying to deceive so many others, in so little time? Back to work pal!

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

cuppa wrote: »

Classic example of "If I haven't heard about it then it doesn't exist" thinking.

He/she said they've looked into the subject for 15 years. Have you looked into it all even?

View this testimony of Claudia Mullen from the 1995 US Advisory Committee On Human Radiation Experiments.

Which came about due the these revelations:
    For 50 years, the scientists, military men and bureaucrats who ran the U.S. nuclear-weapons program kept their activities secret.
    One of the nastiest secrets was an experiment designed to determine how much plutonium a human could safely handle. In that experiment, conducted in the mid-1940s, 18 people -- 17 American adults and one Australian child -- were injected with plutonium without their knowledge or consent.
    http://www.post-gazette.com/books/reviews/19991121review372.asp

So they were secretly injecting people with plutonium against their knowledge.

(Thanks to Joebucks for bringing this to my attention)

Claudia's testimony is supported by this letter of recomendation from Professor Alan Scheflin.
    March 9, 1995

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Alan W. Scheflin. I am a Professor of Law at Santa Clara University Law School,
    and a judicially recognized expert in mind and behavior control. I co-authored a nonfiction book
    about government mind control programs entitled "The Mind Manipulators," which was published
    in a dozen countries.

I am writing in support of the testimony of Claudia S. Mullen and for the purpose of encouraging
    the opening of secret government files on radiation and on mind control. I have been studying
    these secret programs since 1975 and it is my conclusion that there are at minimum hundreds, and
    most likely thousands, of American citizens
    who could benefit from learning that they were used
    as experimental guinea pigs in government research projects.

Claudia's therapist has been kind enough to send me, with her patient's informed consent, some of
    the pertinent records reflecting Claudia's memories of her experiences as an unwitting subject in
    these experiments. I have been able to confirm that some of the information Claudia has provided
    is absolutely true and could not have been derived from any published source. l am persuaded
    that Claudia is proof that secret government mind control experimention is on-going and vastly
    more expansive than government authorities are willing to admit.

I know that many of the stories that will be told by witnesses will sound unbelievable. Please do
    not dismiss these out of hand.
    I learned the hard way that, although there is much disinformation
    about mind control experiments, there is also much truth in the least likely stories.

Release of remaining documents on secret government experiments is in the public interest and
    would not threaten national security. It is time for citizens to again trust their government. Public
    disclosure would be the act of good faith to encourage that trust. Furthermore, and most
    important, there remain victims of these programs who deserve to have that victimization come to
    an end. Let the truth set them free.

It would be my pleasure to supply any additional information requested.

Sincerely,

Alan W. Scheflin
    http://www.tulanelink.com/mind/scheflin2_box.htm

Here is his Santa Clara Law School bio
    http://law.scu.edu/faculty/profile/scheflin-alan.cfm

And here he is speaking briefly on mind control.

Point being assuming Prof. Scheflin's assertions are correct after his many years of qualifed research of hundreds to thousands of victims it is quite possible that the poster you flippantly dismissed has actually met some of these.

Here is details of a 2009 lawsuit by military US veterans suing the CIA for placing microchips in their brain for the purpose of remote mind control.
    http://www.vawatchdog.org/09/nf09/nfjan09/jan09files/Edgewood_Complaint%20.pdf

And some of the individuals experimented on have come to light.

The Unabomber for example. Was experimented on as a gifted teen in Harvard. For anyone who is actually interested this is an excellent article which describes the actual testing.
    unabomberhd.gif

In the fall of 1958 Theodore Kaczynski, a brilliant but vulnerable boy of sixteen, entered Harvard College. There he encountered a prevailing intellectual atmosphere of anti-technological despair. There, also, he was deceived into subjecting himself to a series of purposely brutalizing psychological experiments -- experiments that may have confirmed his still-forming belief in the evil of science. Was the Unabomber born at Harvard? A look inside the files
    http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/2000/06/chase.htm
    In Canada, the most infamous prison doctor was George Scott, who served as director of the Canadian Army's psychological rehabilitation department during World War II. After the war, Scott teamed up with shrinks from Allan Memorial Institute, including the notorious Ewen Cameron, to launch a variety of drug, electroshock, sensory deprivation and pain tolerance experiments, using prisoners and patients at mental hospitals as guinea pigs.

One of those patient was John Stanley Faulder, who in 1977 went on a killing spree after being "rehabilitated." Other famous victims of these Canadian experiments were Robert Renaud and Dorothy Proctor, each of whom has sued the Canadian government.
    http://chuntianacademy.com/intelligence-collection

Whitey Bulger a sadistic serial murder was also experimented on. He was the FBI's "most wanted" before bin Laded.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/james-j.-bulger
    When Alcatraz was shut down in 1963, Bulger was sent to Leavenworth Prison in Kansas, where he volunteered to take LSD as part of a CIA-sponsored experiment called MK-Ultra.
    http://www.trutv.com//library/crime/gangsters_outlaws/mob_bosses/james_whitey_bulger/2.html

To take it back towards the topic the pop music industry explores these themes that are rooted in real life experiences of mind control and government experiments and all that goes with it - murder, rape, trauma etc when it is not necessary to garner controversy for marketing or image purpose. They could equally whip up the same ****-storm by exploring imaginary and superficial themes like the omni-present power of some hidden hand that they are part of.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

nickatnoon61 banned for a week and glorified_g banned for a 3 days. Read the charter before posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

At 2:51 It says "princess of the illuminati" behind her on the wall.Is this Rihanna? or are record company's just playing with the public?

At 2:51 It says "princess of the illuminati" behind her on the wall.Is this Rihanna? or are record company's just playing with the public?

Its written on the notepad at 3:21 too.

Man, that is some video... Its definitely going to cause a stir... which is what the producers want at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

yekahS wrote: »
    Its written on the notepad at 3:21 too.

Man, that is some video... Its definitely going to cause a stir... which is what the producers want at the end of the day.

Yeah but among Rihanna fans? They wouldn't know/care about the Illuminati and as for conspiracy theorists/nuts they wouldn't be as likely to buy her records in great numbers so as to be a profitable demographic.

I was more referring to the sexual themes and imagery in the video than the illuminating reference. Personally, I don't have a huge problem, as i think society as a whole is too prudish in the first place. However, it is fairly explicit stuff for teenagers viewing? I guess thats what the producers want, a bit of controvery and discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Yeah, I haven't bothered to watch all of it but it probably sets a bad example for women as sex objects under the pretence of feminism or something. I dunno, I think they're just showing off their complete mastery of society, hey look we can put in an illuminati reference and no one will care. Or theres no conspiracy behind it at all. If there were a real illuminati surely they must know that their project is doomed to failure by the laws of the universe? All things unravel eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Just Rihanna the mind controlled tramp and her controllers trying to distort her fans minds (7-18 year old image obsessed girls).

uprising2 wrote: »
    Just Rihanna the mind controlled tramp and her controllers trying to distort her fans minds (7-18 year old image obsessed girls).
    You came closest to the truth, but how can you criticize someone whose mind has been shattered by trauma starting in the womb? She is just a tool for the agenda, and not even considered human by these Reptiles. They feel the same way about the rest of us, and sometimes I cannot argue with them.

Classic example of "If I haven't heard about it then it doesn't exist" thinking.

He/she said they've looked into the subject for 15 years. Have you looked into it all even?

View this testimony of Claudia Mullen from the 1995 US Advisory Committee On Human Radiation Experiments.

Which came about due the these revelations:

So they were secretly injecting people with plutonium against their knowledge.

(Thanks to Joebucks for bringing this to my attention)

Claudia's testimony is supported by this letter of recomendation from Professor Alan Scheflin.

Here is his Santa Clara Law School bio
    http://law.scu.edu/faculty/profile/scheflin-alan.cfm

And here he is speaking briefly on mind control.

Point being assuming Prof. Scheflin's assertions are correct after his many years of qualifed research of hundreds to thousands of victims it is quite possible that the poster you flippantly dismissed has actually met some of these.

Here is details of a 2009 lawsuit by military US veterans suing the CIA for placing microchips in their brain for the purpose of remote mind control.
    http://www.vawatchdog.org/09/nf09/nfjan09/jan09files/Edgewood_Complaint%20.pdf

And some of the individuals experimented on have come to light.

The Unabomber for example. Was experimented on as a gifted teen in Harvard. For anyone who is actually interested this is an excellent article which describes the actual testing.

Whitey Bulger a sadistic serial murder was also experimented on. He was the FBI's "most wanted" before bin Laded.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/james-j.-bulger

To take it back towards the topic the pop music industry explores these themes that are rooted in real life experiences of mind control and government experiments and all that goes with it - murder, rape, trauma etc when it is not necessary to garner controversy for marketing or image purpose. They could equally whip up the same ****-storm by exploring imaginary and superficial themes like the omni-present power of some hidden hand that they are part of.
    Tnx for the in-depth info BB! We have all met these victims of MK, and did not know it b/c there are literally millions out there. It took me 5 or so days to recognize my roomie as one, and that was only b/c she lived with me. I saw the MPD, and once I was aware of it, I saw her change alters in front of my eyes. One personality was veggie, and smart as a whip, another was a hooker/dancer tramp, who smoked, and did drugs, she had a little shy child alter. Even the d00d who runs the corner market commented that she was strange. Little did he know how strange! The H.A.s protected her, and they were here twice threatening me. It was a hellish 3 weeks trying to get rid of her. Keep up the good work bud! (=

• Advertisement

Advertisement