Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Registration

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

I think the €0 fees is for anybody that has a County Council or VEC Grant hence they are not required to pay the fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lorin1234567

I've just registered but I can't login to mydit.ie with the password they gave me. Anybody else having problems?

yeah same here but somehow I managed to make my own password?
    odd
    and i wasnt to happy about seeing the 1500 fees b.s
    Oh well thats life!
    Photography here I come :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

I've just registered but I can't login to mydit.ie with the password they gave me. Anybody else having problems?

Try this http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055867353

It worked for me via http://imap.dit.ie (alternative) then I set it up in my gmail.

I also got the info pack today, ya can't miss it alright ! zebra coloured :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SEInvincible

Does the grant cover registration and fee's?

Or do you just pay the registration yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Oooh I finally got the letter so I could register!! I'm so glad it's done. Was getting worried they'd forgotten about me, seems like I wasn't the only one though! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭tomtom101

Hey, i got my pin and stuff for online registration there today, and in the letter it said to go for induction at the time specified... But there is no mention of a day or time on the letter ... :confused::confused:... Can someone please explain whats happining... Im a first year by the way... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Linus's Dad

well, just a tip so u can have a satisfaction from well done research ;) ,
    go to http://www.dit.ie/registration/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Linus's Dad

If u have problems there, go straight to ; http://www.dit.ie/registration/registrationnext/#d.en.34875
    then find your course in the alphabetic list and u will get all details

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭richard2010

Still waiting on my registration stuff, jaysus they are takin the biscuit at this stage. Anybody else in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭RobertM

Still waiting on my registration stuff, jaysus they are takin the biscuit at this stage. Anybody else in the same boat?
    I`m in it as well. It's pretty frustrating at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

Got my registration pack yesterday at long last. Should I be expecting anything else in the post in the next few days from DIT?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 194 ✭✭KidKeith89

Is there any postgraduates who haven't got their registration packs yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

I got registration info over a week ago for a round 0 offer but I changed to my round one offer in round 1 and still waiting for the registration info for that. I'm guessing the student number will change?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

is registration not working for anyone else :(
    says try again late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Mr Yellow

KidKeith89 wrote: »
    Is there any postgraduates who haven't got their registration packs yet?

+1 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 seanybre

Still waiting for registration Letter. Posgrad student. Anybody else awaiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

yep another postgrad here, I rang the grad office last Friday and they told me:

"All the postgrad info packs are due to go out next week (now this week). But, if you still don't receive anything, still come along to the induction day. You'll find the details on dit.ie/registration"

What a TOTAL joke of a set up. We'll PROBABLY have them this week, but don't hold your breath basically!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭magicface1

Hi Guys,

Ok I have been accepted for the BTEA and have received the ref number for my higher education grand. So whats my next step turn up for the induction day. I obviously have to give the reference number to admissions is this on the day I receive my student card? Thanks for your help...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Ok I eventually got registered, but I'm having a slight problem with the mail.

I go to https://mypassword.dit.ie/QPM/User/Identification/ and it tells me my password is incorrect, but then i go to http://imap.dit.ie/ and I can log in no problem.

Any ideas what the problem is or what I might be doing wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

I'm doing a masters, part time, anyone else not receive any kind of notification?
    I got my acceptance post card but nothing else! I'm starting to think they were just taking the p!$$ out of me :(

I don't know when I have to register or pay my fees or even turn up!! Such a distaster!

Anyone else doing DT202?

• Advertisement

HoPpiE wrote: »
    Ok I eventually got registered, but I'm having a slight problem with the mail.

I go to https://mypassword.dit.ie/QPM/User/Identification/ and it tells me my password is incorrect, but then i go to http://imap.dit.ie/ and I can log in no problem.

Any ideas what the problem is or what I might be doing wrong?
    It's exactly the same problem with myself. My guess is it's a problem on their side.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

Registered . . . but still waiting on the fecking info pack!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 194 ✭✭KidKeith89

StinkySocs wrote: »
    I'm doing a masters, part time, anyone else not receive any kind of notification?
    I got my acceptance post card but nothing else! I'm starting to think they were just taking the p!$$ out of me :(

I don't know when I have to register or pay my fees or even turn up!! Such a distaster!

Anyone else doing DT202?

I'm doing a masters too and I haven't received a thing from them yet, same as a few people above. Don't worry, they must be sending out the postgrad registration packs last.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

anybody entering 1st year get their Zebra print envelope? its been almost two weeks and still no sign of it. starting to get pissed of at dit and i havnt even started.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Gary4279 wrote: »
    anybody entering 1st year get their Zebra print envelope? its been almost two weeks and still no sign of it. starting to get pissed of at dit and i havnt even started.

Hi, I'm entering first year as well!
    I got an email from DIT a day or two ago and they basically said we'd get them sometime next week. :)

I got my zebra registration pack today, read it all in the great sun! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pugsymalone

Gary4279 wrote: »

The college only knew who had accepted their CAO 1st round offers on Tuesday. Guess it takes a while to send out 5000 packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

The college only knew who had accepted their CAO 1st round offers on Tuesday. Guess it takes a while to send out 5000 packs.

Every other college got theirs within 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 NamhalLudscy

Adriatic wrote: »
    I got my zebra registration pack today, read it all in the great sun! :)

Yup, got mine too. I'm looking forward to getting started now.

The only thing I'm a little uncertain about is this: I read on the first page of this thread that 1st year undergrads. don't register online. Now I'll be entering as a mature undergrad. and I registered online yesterday morning, so I'm assuming that mature students are an exception to that rule, however, I originally had intended to pay my fees at the same time but could never find the page to do so. Does anyone know if you pay your registration fees online or whether you pay at induction etc.? If someone could link me the page or steer me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 TheMasterpiece

Quick question,wondering if I missed it,but is there an Induction day for us entering directly into 2nd year of a course? Undergraduate shytle! Or do we just turn up for class on the twentieth? Also the timetable is well confusing, damn real college ;)

Advertisement