Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "WWE NXT" thread ***Contains SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Love to see Steamboat Jr in Season 3 i've been watching some of his FCW matches recently and he has serious potential..

He's one of the few guys that I've watched that I thought with a few more years under his belt he can be one of the best in the world. He looks very, very promising.

They all band together as a group to beat somebody up...where have I seen that before? An all womens will be terrible and Kaval was the right choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Read on anothe forum that "season 3" is going to be all Divas, and the giant lady is going to be one of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

gimmick wrote: »
    Read on anothe forum that "season 3" is going to be all Divas, and the giant lady is going to be one of them.

And Vickie Guerrero's her "Pro"

• Registered Users Posts: 85,755 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source
    It was announced tonight on WWE's Season 2 finale of NXT that next week's Season 3 premiere will feature an all Diva version of NXT. The show will feature rookie Divas paired with the usual WWE pros. The list of talents are as follows:
    Kelly Kelly will the be a pro and Naomi Knight will be her rookie.
    Alicia Fox will be a pro and Maxine will be her rookie.
    Goldust will be a pro and Aksana will be his rookie.
    The Bella Twins will be pros and their rookie will be announcer Jamie Keyes.
    Primo will be a pro and AJ Lee will be his rookie.
    Vickie Guerrero will be a pro and her rookie will be Aloisia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,388 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

she's already won it so, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

gimmick wrote: »

you need to turn down the sound, its a bit on the loud side, the best thing about season 3 will be goldust as a pro

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

watching that video it just solidifies for me how awesome gold dust is.... i wish they used him for more than just a comedy piece or to put over someone!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's just bloody ridiculous. You need to be a wrestler to be a pro. I think I've seen Vickie in one match, where about the only thing she did was her Hog Splash. Guess the giant is gonna be pushed as heel (though her size made me suspect she would anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Kaval wins

Source

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I watched the last show, the ending was AWFUL!

Why did Reilly attack Percy and 2 seconds later both of them were standing around together? :confused:

And Titus no selling MVP'S kick was dismal. It was a mess of a final segment really, botches galore.

The promo that Perfect JR cut were so boring as well. That lad has no charisma, none at all sadly. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

World Wrestling Entertainment is expected to rush through the current season of WWE NXT with the final episode airing on October 1 just before the premiere of Friday Night SmackDown! on Syfy. The third season of NXT will feature five episodes in total.

While company officials adore NXT and have vowed it will continue, they have been unable to land a new home for the show. With that being said, there was a discussion this past week of moving the show to WGN America. Vince McMahon said that ideally, they would keep both NXT and WWE Superstars.

Actually lads enjoy the epic fail:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

World Wrestling Entertainment is expected to rush through the current season of WWE NXT with the final episode airing on October 1 just before the premiere of Friday Night SmackDown! on Syfy. The third season of NXT will feature five episodes in total.

While company officials adore NXT and have vowed it will continue, they have been unable to land a new home for the show. With that being said, there was a discussion this past week of moving the show to WGN America. Vince McMahon said that ideally, they would keep both NXT and WWE Superstars.

Having NXT on WGN makes a lot of sense. Normally the channel rates between a 0.5-0.7 so bringing NXT to it should boost the ratings a bit. The only major problem if the deal happens is that there's a load of baseball on WGN so NXT could be pre-emptied by an overrunning game

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Actually lads enjoy the epic fail:D

Where did the Pro's go during it, one second they were trying to break it up and then they just seemed to leave.

They probably copped on that none of the NXT lads had a clue what they were doing and got out of their.:pac::pac:

I want to see Otunga and Titus have a match just for the :D

Oh and,,

nosell.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Why did Reilly attack Percy and 2 seconds later both of them were standing around together? :confused:

Lol yeah, you think Percy would have said to him WTF are you doing instead of actually taking the powerbomb.

So what do y'all think? Will the Nexus recruit a few Season 2 rookies?

I assume Kaval and the other Season 2 Rookies will end up on SD :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I assume Kaval and the other Season 2 Rookies will end up on SD :rolleyes:
    Ideally, Kaval would be much better suited to SD I reckon but now there's even more justification to bring back a cruiserweight belt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

So I wonder where Kaval goes from here? I'd love to see a series with Bourne most of all I think - as far as I can recall they never had a match on the indies, or at least the bigger indies anyway.

• Advertisement

flahavaj wrote: »
    So I wonder where Kaval goes from here? I'd love to see a series with Bourne most of all I think - as far as I can recall they never had a match on the indies, or at least the bigger indies anyway.
    Ideally Bourne should be on Smackdown as well I think.

Honestly, WTF did the ending of season 2 prove??? I'll have a guess the same thing will happen with the women on season 3

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

You can see what they were trying to do but it really fell on it's face. Really boring stuff.

Anyway, happy that Kaval won, didn't think he would. Hennig's closing promo was really generic. Well-delivered though. I thought he'd win because Reilly's a much stronger character and Kaval's much more over and a better, more unique wrestler. Dude needs a name change though, i can't take him seriously!

Yes, Danielson, Kaval and Bourne on SD would be great :D They'd actually get the time to have some great matches.

Ted Jnr should recruit Perfect Jnr and they could feud with the Hart Dynasty for the tag titles ;)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ted Jnr should recruit Perfect Jnr and they could feud with the Hart Dynasty for the tag titles ;)

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

We've had a 'legacy' and a 'Dynasty', what could they be called? Lineage, Bloodline, Pedigree lol

jaykhunter wrote: »
    We've had a 'legacy' and a 'Dynasty', what could they be called? Lineage, Bloodline, Pedigree lol

Brett DiBiase and Perfect Jnr were in a tag team called The Fortunate Sons in FCW maybe spell Sons like $on$

Anyways how about Perfection Incorporated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

jaykhunter wrote: »

The Pedigree Chums.:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    The Pedigree Chums.:pac:
    Raw would well and truly be gone to the dogs if that happened.

• Advertisement

Voltwad wrote: »
    Raw would well and truly be gone to the dogs if that happened.

Creative have hit a ruff patch

Advertisement