Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Takeaway

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

SeaFields wrote: »
    Ill see your cold chinese and raise you a potato pie supper.

i see your potato pie supper and raise you a philly steak with chips!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Well its saturday again.

I eventually went for the oul fish supper last saturday so whats it to be today???????????????????????????????

Im thinking chicken curry, prawn crackers & a spling loll.*

*See what i did there, spling loll!!, i mean't spring roll!!! good isn't it? isn't it?....eh? Help me.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

We usually have a Chinese on a Friday night, I'd either have sweet n sour / black bean sauce chicken Cantonese style, a few prawn crackers, fried rice and some chips!!

God I love Friday nights! :D

We usually have a Chinese on a Friday night, I'd either have sweet n sour / black bean sauce chicken Cantonese style, a few prawn crackers, fried rice and some chips!!

God I love Friday nights! :D

You can't beat a chinese alright. I usually just have a chicken curry. Boring i know but my local place does a great curry.

Might get myself a bungo & chips from the chipper though. They do a great wurly bungo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Chicken szechuan, chips, bamboo shoots & prawn crackers ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Haven't had chinese/indian/fish n chips/italian takeaway in about 2 years :(

Anyways op is trolling badly
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66460782&postcount=1
    Annoyed that he didn't get confused as to what a 'bungo' was
    Hes trying to "start" a word, and really nobody cares.

Back in the olden days, men were men, women were men, and trolls were funny and interesting.

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Chicken szechuan, chips, bamboo shoots & prawn crackers ftw.

Yeah this can be a great dish but unfortunately my local chinese doesn't do a great szechuan, way to many onions & not enough chicken. Also they refuse to do no-onion szechuan. Pity.

When i do order a curry i ask for no onions because if you don't they'll pack them in & cheap out on the chicken. I like onions but im paying for a chicken curry not an onion curry. Its upsetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Fuzzy wrote: »

madness i have at least 1 every single day.sometimes id hit town for a Chinese in the morning and a chipper at night,strange thing is there aint a pick on me im so skinny my metabolism is way too high for my liking as id like to be more built

spider_pig wrote: »
    madness i have at least 1 every single day.sometimes id hit town for a Chinese in the morning and a chipper at night,strange thing is there aint a pick on me im so skinny my metabolism is way too high for my liking as id like to be more built

You lucky spider pig. Im the opposite, if i ate like that i'd be a hippo (a hungry hippo) in no time.

Its just the one takeaway per week for me. Help

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

About once or twice a month maximum. Either its pizza or chips.:D

• Advertisement

You lucky spider pig. Im the opposite, if i ate like that i'd be a hippo (a hungry hippo) in no time.

Its just the one takeaway per week for me. Help

lol i cant help it two chippers in walking distance haveing a price war and dirt cheap meal deals. im 24 but i know in the long run its goin give me more then i can chew :(, think ill have to relocate to an island some where to save my self

Fuzzy wrote: »

Anyways op is trolling badly
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66460782&postcount=1

Hes trying to "start" a word, and really nobody cares.

Back in the olden days, men were men, women were men, and trolls were funny and interesting.

Not trolling pet, i honestly do have a takeway on saturdays.

You want to see trolling?....http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67551657&postcount=124

"they are just animals I couldn't give a toss if they die in pain"

;) back under the bridge with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I'd say I get a take-away once or twice a month, usually a pizza (Pizza Dante, I think it's called, in Mallow does amazing pizza, it's a shame that it's not as close as other places :mad:) or a Chinese (deep-fried chicken in lemon sauce or spare ribs in honey sauce, with fried rice <3).

Now I want pizza... :(

Robby91 wrote: »

Now I want pizza... :(

I love a good pizza but they're a bit of a rip off. I can't justify spending 12/13 euro for a 12 inch pizza.

At least with a chinese you get a big dinner that could almost feed 2 people for the same money.

I love a good pizza but they're a bit of a rip off. I can't justify spending 12/13 euro for a 12 inch pizza.

At least with a chinese you get a big dinner that could almost feed 2 people for the same money.

that is a ripp off alri its €5 here for a 10 inch or €10 for 10 inch 3 toppings bag a chips and a bottle coke :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why would you ever order like that. It's 2 for 1 or nothing. So 6e baby!

Why would you ever order like that. It's 2 for 1 or nothing. So 6e baby!

I said almost feed 2 people.:D

that is a ripp off alri its €5 here for a 10 inch or €10 for 10 inch 3 toppings bag a chips and a bottle coke :D

Ah but your on about a chipper pizza is it? They're not exactly the best.

Im on about dominos or 4 star. Which is the only sort of pizza i'd get.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭BASHIR

Robertos in sligo for pizza so nice and cheap too and a nice secret for ye if ya like spicy indian the kebab house across from best does the nicest chicken madras i have ever tasted. ya hav to ask especially for it not on the menu ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah but your on about a chipper pizza is it? They're not exactly the best.

Im on about dominos or 4 star. Which is the only sort of pizza i'd get.

4 star do 2 for 1 every day.

Apache, pizza max etc have 2 for 1 too....never order 1 pizza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Got a yummy chicken doner after the pub yesterday that my girlfriend ate :mad:

biko wrote: »
    Got a yummy chicken doner after the pub yesterday that my girlfriend ate :mad:

hmmmmm id love a zaytoon now lovely kebab's they are

Oh sorry thought you were on about the curry.

Yeah thats true but 2 pizzas??? Thats a bit too much. Even for me. I also think you can get pizza's in tesco that are not far off dominos/4 star quality which kind of steals the takeaway atmosphere a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

:eek:
    How did i not know this!
    I stopped getting 4 star but must have another look again.

how about a pizza burger (for some reason i the thingy for embedding images is missing)

http://blogs.courierpostonline.com/fishhead/files/2009/03/pizza-burger-1.jpg

Oh sorry thought you were on about the curry.

Yeah thats true but 2 pizzas??? Thats a bit too much. Even for me. I also think you can get pizza's in tesco that are not far off dominos/4 star quality which kind of steals the takeaway atmosphere a bit.

Perhaps a friend would like to eat. Got 2 16" from pizza max for about 18, that easily feeds 4

how about a pizza burger (for some reason i the thingy for embeding images is missing)

http://blogs.courierpostonline.com/fishhead/files/2009/03/pizza-burger-1.jpg

You know what? If i wasn't so hungry i'd say uuegh thats disgusting.... but that looks amazing & now i want a burger as well.:(

Thanks a lot.:mad:

Perhaps a friend would like to eat. Got 2 16" from pizza max for about 18, that easily feeds 4

Would require lots of phone calls & talking & organising & time & a debate on what toppings are wanted....

Me hungy now

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

Very rarely have takeaways, guess I'm a bit of a dry sh*te because I'm too calorie conscious to eat a big greasy meal. I like being skinny and I want to stay this way :cool:
    But if I were to splash out it would have to be special, like bbq chicken pizza with wedges.

• Advertisement

here's where you get a reall burger heart attack grill girls in nurse out fits serving you and a life to ur car in a wheel chair now thats service

Advertisement