Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Circumcised?

Options
  • 30-07-2010 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭

Come on, out with lads (no pun intended). This is not a jewish country, us foreskinless types are surely in the small minority. Personally, I think being circumcised is cleaner, looks better and (probably, cos I was like 4 when i got the snip) feels better in the sack.

What was the reason? Medical, religion or emo-esque self harm...what do other lads think and do women prefer their men cut or not, or do ya not give a f'uck?

Are you circumcised? 86 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 86 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

not me!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

I am. I have a big nose too, but I'm not a Jew.

Edit: I don't know the reason, I've never really found the want to have a conversation that begins with "Ma, why do I have no foreskin?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Nope, cheesy as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Nope - still got my Jewish chewing gum there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Never saw a skinned sausage before.
    Post a pic for educational purposes :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Yup.

It's not hard to keep clean.. And a glans thats out in the open the whole time will lose it's sensitivity.

Loose foreskin ftw.

It doesn't bother me if I'm circumsized or not, so long as I can 'spew me goo' that's all that matters!

Thank you and goodnight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Not me . They said they would have needed a guillotine to do me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Ladies I wasn't circumcised,

I was circumnavigated ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Kiera wrote: »
    Yup.

I hear ya, sista ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Never gotten any complaints anyway from girls, most of them prefer it tbh, looks nicer apparently. Although procedures to make a vag "look nicer" are seen as mutilation, whereas circumcision is standard and done the world over, doesnt seem right tbh. I'm not sure if I ever had a kid if I'd get it done to him if there was no medical reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yep and I didn't get much choice in the matter.

Watching Eastenders you wonder do girls really recoil at the sight of a Penis with our without a foreskin?

My poor nephew got the chop 4 weeks ago. Its really weird seeing my sister in law and all her female friends talking about it to the child. Weirdo's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

no, cheesy bellend brie all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It's not hard to keep clean.. And a glans thats out in the open the whole time will lose it's sensitivity.

Loose foreskin ftw.

its not like us circumcised lads walk around with it "out in the open" all the time:D maybe I should though, put some stock on display...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

Kiera wrote: »
    Yup.
    WindSock wrote: »
    I hear ya, sista ;)

i dont get it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

i was 18 when i got the snip over 20 years ago, and during the healing process one day the stitches broke (men will understand how), i had to go back to have the stiches redone. I chose a local anaesthetic as the waiting list was only a week.

A female surgeon done the procedure, and to get the ball rolling she had to stick a syringe into the head of my **** and by god that was painful, she looked at me and said, surely thats not that painful, i remember saying, well how would you know.

i have a question,ya know when you're circumcised? does your japper not hurt like mad when it rubs off clothes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

That's cause they threw it out after we got it done.

johndoe99 wrote: »
    A female surgeon done the procedure, and to get the ball rolling she had to stick a syringe into the head of my **** and by god that was painful, she looked at me and said, surely thats not that painful, i remember saying, well how would you know.

She was a part time actress, you may have seen her in a well known film, The Crying Game....ring any bell(ends)???

• Advertisement

johndoe99 wrote: »
    i was 18 when i got the snip over 20 years ago, and during the healing process one day the stitches broke (men will understand how), i had to go back to have the stiches redone. I chose a local anaesthetic as the waiting list was only a week.

jesus h christ you just described my very worst nightmare...needle in the bell-end *cringes*.

and for my next question, could ya not leave yourself alone for a few days!? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i have a question,ya know when you're circumcised? does your japper not hurt like mad when it rubs off clothes?

Nope. Not at all. May be different for those who've been more recently snipped though.

Berty wrote: »
    Watching Eastenders you wonder do girls really recoil at the sight of a Penis with our without a foreskin?

No.

pmcmahon wrote: »

nope.

nope.
    Nope. Not at all. May be different for those who've been more recently snipped though.

thanks boyo's

Jaysus I'd love a woman's hand round me 'womb broom' now, start the BH weekend off in style!

Lets just say, at least we now have our citizenship ;)

At some fking cost :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

im not. i think the fact that it's compulsory in america is disgusting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

genericguy wrote: »

Not compulsory, just very common.

• Advertisement

genericguy wrote: »

was with an american girl who just couldn't seem to understand why i had it or what it was for.

Fair to say though she was only about 9

Advertisement