Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex stories

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    I had 6 kisses in 3 weeks! (bless him) That would never happen here (Madrid)", which can be translated to "It´s very easy to pull a random bird in Ireland but not so easy in Spain". To be honest, I think he was more disgusted than pleased. We (Brits and Irish) have a reputation of being easy round these parts and from what I´ve observed so far, it´s justified.
    There is a flip side to that though, Eve. He still took part in the above, if he's gonna judge he may be prepared to judge himself tbph.
    ok fair enough i just felt the way he posted it was a bit juvinile.. :confused:.. Or i missed understood......
    I agree with you on that score. I might well have completely ignored the thread, only for I read some of the replies.

as I was told bye a poster on the forum froma female perspective and male perspective. Women have had men coming on to them since they age of about 12 at the age ofor argument's sake, 28 thast 16s years of being able to pick out the idots the bones head and the douche bags, and every other type of bloke...

Blokes dont relise that and can't take the rejection to a degree, maybe?

Theres another side to that too. If these women had 12 years of NOT being hit on, Wibbs and Co would be run off their feet over in PI :pac:

I personally don't mind it. But I think its important to be respectful towards a guy if a girl isn't interested, sadly it seems quite a few women don't feel the same way. Theres nearly a thread a week about it at this stage.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Abigayle wrote: »
    And another thing, I've a pain in the hole with the double standards attitude towards sex. Some women want to have sex for the sex, and may not nessesarily want anything more out of it. We're not all desperate to pin down the next thing with a dick.

Serious +1. I've had one night stands where it was just because I wanted sex, and I left happily the next morning without so much as offering my phone number. It's not just men who're sometimes only after sex; women can be just as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Faith wrote: »
    Serious +1. I've had one night stands where it was just because I wanted sex, and I left happily the next morning without so much as offering my phone number. It's not just men who're sometimes only after sex; women can be just as good.

I'm sorry. I never do this, but FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

There is a flip side to that though, Eve. He still took part in the above, if he's gonna judge he may be prepared to judge himself tbph.

Absolutely agreed. He was the one with 6 girls in 3 weeks and not them and I he was definitely implying more when he said "kisses". I was disgusted HE was disgusted but I´m his English teacher and had to keep that under wraps...not very professional...double standardsarama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Guys who are "disgusted" by women having casual sex with them (therefore making them a participant in this "disgustingness") are obviously incapable of keeping it in their trousers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

One night stands are nothing new and be surprised to think anybody thought otherwise , I have had one nighters in hotels , hostels and sofas .

But in keeping with OP original line of ' 5 minutes later / on the spot sex ' well how many of us have gone into a disco / night club as a teen or in your 20s and within 5 ,10 minutes your on the dance floor either snogging or having the face snogged off you by some ramdom person ?

Comprimising situations come around , were it goes after that depends on the players ( maybe the toilet or maybe straight out the door )

Also it will not be anybodys cup of tea , it might be to full on for some to handle ,but when your up for spontanious sex with a stranger you may hardly know ,with no commitments by either side it's is as big a turn with what's potentially to come as anybody who's being there knows .

Serious +1. I've had one night stands where it was just because I wanted sex, and I left happily the next morning without so much as offering my phone number. It's not just men who're sometimes only after sex; women can be just as bad.

Exactly.

Men can do this = Women can do this

Even if casual sex is not to everyones taste, those who prefer to do it only within the walls of a relationship have sex because it is enjoyable, not simply to pro-create.

Those who have sex outside of a relationship have sex because its enjoyable, but don't nessesarily want a relationship. And as Wibbs pointed out earlier, so long as there is no under-lying emotional issue, then there shouldn't be one.
    Dr Galen wrote: »
    I'm sorry. I never do this, but FYP
    Was about to say it!
    Absolutely agreed. He was the one with 6 girls in 3 weeks and not them and I he was definitely implying more when he said "kisses". I was disgusted HE was disgusted but I´m his English teacher and had to keep that under wraps...not very professional...double standardsarama.

He has a seriously backward attitude tbh. Don't know how you managed to hold it in :p

Actually, my anonymous friend once told me a story that really horrified me. She was travelling and staying in a hostel. She went back to the room and thought she was alone, so started undressing. She looked over at one point, and saw a guy in one of the beds, watching her. He pulled back the covers, was naked, and they had sex. Just like that. They got interrupted by others coming back to the room, and never saw or said a word to each other again. To me, that's taking things to a new extreme! Not even saying hello first :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Actually, my anonymous friend once told me a story that really horrified me. She was travelling and staying in a hostel. She went back to the room and thought she was alone, so started undressing. She looked over at one point, and saw a guy in one of the beds, watching her. He pulled back the covers, was naked, and they had sex. Just like that. They got interrupted by others coming back to the room, and never saw or said a word to each other again. To me, that's taking things to a new extreme! Not even saying hello first :(.

Having travelled for 11 months in South America and staying in dorms the whole time, I could tell you plenty of stories along those lines. Nothing shocks me anymore. The beady eyes of society and your peers aren´t around so you´re free to do as you please when you travel and people take advantage of that. Incredible what most people would get up to if given half the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

It obviously wasn't his money or his personality she liked then....

• Advertisement

Actually, my anonymous friend once told me a story that really horrified me. She was travelling and staying in a hostel. She went back to the room and thought she was alone, so started undressing. She looked over at one point, and saw a guy in one of the beds, watching her. He pulled back the covers, was naked, and they had sex. Just like that. They got interrupted by others coming back to the room ..........., and never saw or said a word to each other again. To me, that's taking things to a new extreme! Not even saying hello first :(.

Sorry, I have to ask :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Theres another side to that too. If these women had 12 years of NOT being hit on, Wibbs and Co would be run off their feet over in PI :pac:

I personally don't mind it. But I think its important to be respectful towards a guy if a girl isn't interested, sadly it seems quite a few women don't feel the same way. Theres nearly a thread a week about it at this stage.

But would you not agreee the reason guys have so much trouble pulling women these days is because women in the past 20 years are so much more so liberated they don't feel the need to be in a reletionship they dont feel the need to have kids they have high paying jobs, more so there independent of men.

where as men have kinda stood still and watched with out evolving and holding onto there some what of an ignorent veiw on women, a lot of them are still stuck witha some what bone headed, view on women, and also modern day films geeky guy gets girl. Or some other lame ass story. Does'nt happen in reality...

You sit in a pub a trim and listen to them talk I swaer its like steping back in time 30 years..... The mentality of men in Ireland more so rural ireland is head scratchingly shocking...

whast FYP mean :mad: ?

Sorry, I have to ask :pac:

And everyone joined in!

No, she hoped back into her bed and that was that.

Having travelled for 11 months in South America and staying in dorms the whole time, I could tell you plenty of stories along those lines. Nothing shocks me anymore. The beady eyes of society and your peers aren´t around so you´re free to do as you please when you travel and people take advantage of that. Incredible what most people would get up to if given half the chance.

No doubt about it having traveled around Europe a bit and satyed in quite a few hostels I have a similar storys :o Was staying in a hostel in Amsterdam once and long story short there was a small group of us Europeans , few Irish , English, some Aussie and NZ people . Anyhows we were just hanging out having a beer and this NZ girl asked did I want to come to her room and see the photos she had took while visting the uk .Of course expecting to see the usual touristy pics I was amazed to see that this attractive young 23 year old was a big fan of taken photos of nakid men and I was her next session / project :pac:
    whast FYP mean
    For your pleasure Fixed your post :pac:

Latchy wrote: »
    No doubt about it having traveled around Europe a bit and satyed in quite a few hostels I have a similar storys :o Was staying in a hostel in Amsterdam once and long story short there was a small group of us Europeans , few Irish , English, some Aussie and NZ people . Anyhows we were just hanging out having a beer and this NZ girl asked did I want to come to her room and see the photos she had took while visting the uk .Of course expecting to see the usual touristy pics I was amazed to see that this attractive young 23 year old was a big fan of taken photos of nakid men and I was her next session / project :pac:

Right, but there's talking/interaction going on there first. I know people are often more promiscuous when travelling (from what I've heard from friends), so maybe my friend's story is much more common than I'd realised.
    For your pleasure

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but FYP = Fixed Your Post.

But would you not agreee the reason guys have so much trouble pulling women these days is because women in the past 20 years are so much more so liberated they don't feel the need to be in a reletionship they dont feel the need to have kids they have high paying jobs, more so there independent of men.
    No, Im not sure thats why tbh. I think it is because years ago the daughters were waved off to guy that earned a few quid. Little girls were trained to go for the highest earner as means for survival. This is no longer the case, women do NOT need men to get by. I think this has adjusted attitudes somewhat, and while I think this is a good thing, it has also spawned a breed of bitches who think its acceptable to be nasty to men.

whast FYP mean :mad: ?
    Fixed Your Post ;)
    And everyone joined in!

No, she hoped back into her bed and that was that.

*sigh*

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭laoisman11

Wrong.

Wrong.

Oh, that's two wrongs, so do two wrongs make a right????

Right, but there's talking/interaction going on there first. I know people are often more promiscuous when travelling (from what I've heard from friends), so maybe my friend's story is much more common than I'd realised.

Yes, that was some talking / interaction betwen us and your friends story is very common indeed .You get any group of people or individual travelling and the potential to be promiscuous is there , usually with a capital P
    Oh Cheers should have put a smiley there , I sometimes use it for both :)

Course im serious...

I just one of those things i could never, figure out. :)

Ah, maybe they did say hello! :D

Seriously though, it wouldn't be for me, but circumstances, drink, carefree outlook while travelling etc - these things sometimes just happen. I don't personally think it's that grim (if a bit cold) but that's just me. Did she say she fancied him?

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    Ah, maybe they did say hello! :D

Seriously though, it wouldn't be for me, but circumstances, drink, carefree outlook while travelling etc - these things sometimes just happen. I don't personally think it's that grim (if a bit cold) but that's just me. Did she say she fancied him?

No, I don't think she really fancied him at all. She went through a very promiscuous stage for a while, which is fair enough. There are other issues at play in her story though - serious self esteem issues, amongst others, so she literally slept with anyone who would have her for a bit. Honestly, I've lead quite a sheltered life in some ways, in that most of my friends were virgins until college and very few of them sleep around at all, so hearing that story was very unusual for me. It seems it's not that unusual for others though!

I must go travelling for a while :pac:.

laoisman11 wrote: »
    Wrong.

Oh, that's two wrongs, so do two wrongs make a right????

The best kind.

What is your take on it all then?

So could I :eek:

No, I don't think she really fancied him at all. She went through a very promiscuous stage for a while, which is fair enough. There are other issues at play in her story though - serious self esteem issues, amongst others, so she literally slept with anyone who would have her for a bit. Honestly, I've lead quite a sheltered life in some ways, in that most of my friends were virgins until college and very few of them sleep around at all, so hearing that story was very unusual for me. It seems it's not that unusual for others though!

I must go travelling for a while :pac:.
    I'm not saying it's naive to be shocked by it - it definitely would not be my personal style. And some people do have multiple partners for the wrong reasons.
    My take on that would be: promiscuity does not automatically mean poor self esteem, but poor self esteem may lead to promiscuity.

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭laoisman11

The best kind.

What is your take on it all then?

For better or worse, have never experienced it, nor none of my friends have ever admitted to it.

I hear you when you say that Ireland and UK is "rife" with this type of sexual activity, but it strikes me as very similar to the drinking culture in both countries, i.e. doing it for the sake of it, and not for the pleasure of it. As opposed to how the sexual and drinking cultures are in other parts of the world.

Doesn't make me "wrong" or "right", just my opinion.

Dudess wrote: »
    My take on that would be: promiscuity does not automatically mean poor self esteem, but poor self esteem may lead to promiscuity.

I'd agree with you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I've sone it once. Was at a party & checked out a girl a few times but never spoke to her. A few people ended up sleeping in the house afterwards, I was on a chair beside this girl & basically we got it on without either of us speaking at all.

laoisman11 wrote: »
    I hear you when you say that Ireland and UK is "rife" with this type of sexual activity, but it strikes me as very similar to the drinking culture in both countries, i.e. doing it for the sake of it, and not for the pleasure of it. As opposed to how the sexual and drinking cultures are in other parts of the world.

Doesn't make me "wrong" or "right", just my opinion.

Entitled to it, and I do agree that drinking culture has a lot to do with it. A point to take into account however is, that the Irish attitudes towards sex is still quite repressed, add alcohol and the catholic guilt tends to loosen its grip somewhat.

My attitude towards sex doesn't waiver with, or without alcohol.

No, Im not sure thats why tbh. I think it is because years ago the daughters were waved off to guy that earned a few quid. Little girls were trained to go for the highest earner as means for survival. This is no longer the case, women do NOT need men to get by. I think this has adjusted attitudes somewhat, and while I think this is a good thing, it has also spawned a breed of bitches who think its acceptable to be nasty to men.

see where your coming from. :)

as for those oh so lovely ladys....

Nothing beat euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu some one has sand in their vagina nice and loud :)

Eric cartmen said that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Ah, the Naked man, works 2 out of 3 times! :D That was an episode of How I met your mother! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement