Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex stories

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I've danced with a girl, got the shift and a bit of heavy petting on the dancefloor before moving to a couch where I got a handjob in a d2 all without speaking. Neither of us were very drunk either.

When the lights came on we chatted for a bit and I mentioned going back to hers but she wouldn't because she had friends up for the weekend so we parted without exchanging numbers.

In response to the esteem questions, she wasn't the hotest in a traditional way but I found myself pretty into her which I think helped. She had a pretty face and massive boobs but her size might have put other lads off.

on a side note, the captcha for this anonymous post includes the word 'wooded' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

laoisman11 wrote: »
    so do two wrongs make a right????

No, but two rights make an aeroplane........

ahem....

Ive never liked 1 night stands, i always felt kinda guilty after them. I felt like the girl was looking for something more.
    But that was years ago in my more naive days, i have since learned that women actually like sex :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Faith wrote: »
    No, I don't think she really fancied him at all. She went through a very promiscuous stage for a while, which is fair enough. There are other issues at play in her story though - serious self esteem issues, amongst others, so she literally slept with anyone who would have her for a bit. Honestly, I've lead quite a sheltered life in some ways, in that most of my friends were virgins until college and very few of them sleep around at all, so hearing that story was very unusual for me. It seems it's not that unusual for others though!

I must go travelling for a while :pac:.

I´m going to adorn my "sensible hat" and say I didn´t find your story shocking when I read it because as I said, I´ve come across more shocking while travelling but the first thing I thought when I read it was, "So if they didn´t talk, I´m sure there was no discussion about contraception". I´m guessing it was very likely they used none? I´m all for doing what you like if you´re not hurting anyone else (including yourself) but I´m guessing that a lot of people wouldn´t bother with contraception during these spontaneous, conversation-free encounters in case it ruins the thrill? Not cool in this day and age man, not cool at all.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    I´m going to adorn my "sensible hat" and say I didn´t find your story shocking when I read it because as I said, I´ve come across more shocking while travelling but the first thing I thought when I read it was, "So if they didn´t talk, I´m sure there was no discussion about contraception". I´m guessing it was very likely they used none? I´m all for doing what you like if you´re not hurting anyone else (including yourself) but I´m guessing that a lot of people wouldn´t bother with contraception during these spontaneous, conversation-free encounters in case it ruins the thrill? Not cool in this day and age man, not cool at all.

I asked that and no, they didn't use a condom. She's 24 and has never had an STI test despite having an aversion to condoms. She finds the idea of an STI or smear test "too embarrassing". Yes, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

donfers wrote: »
    In Ireland, extremely unlikely

on the continent and where people are more upfront about what they want and more comfortable in their own skin....far more commonplace than you might think

I had one of the lads come over to me once.
    He had been chatting up a girl and she said that she and he were going back, only if I would come for her friend (actually hot)

That would have been the easiest action ever, never mind 5 minutes, I did not have to even talk to her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Never without speaking to someone but a few times within 5-10 minutes of meeting someone alright.

oh to be young again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Faith wrote: »
    I must go travelling for a while :pac:.

Want someone to come with you? ;) :pac:

People travelling definitely are more promiscuous. I think it's the fact you're away, beautiful locations, no responsibilities, no worries, money in your pocket etc. It just seems to lower peoples moral compass a bit. Having said that you are just as likely to end up in a situation described by the OP in any club in Ireland. Maybe we've opened up sexually in this country in the last 20 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

when i was on my travells I was little bit tipsy came back to my bunk, and my flat mate had, a girl on the top bunk any way, one thing led to another i said wanna hand man, I was only being cheeky. any way she said yeah , he was like no she got in a strop and went to the bathroom I followed.... :pac:

He was none to pleased.... you snooz you loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Never had the spur of the moment thing (godammit!!)

I think the double standards thing about promiscuity has actually been flipped on its head. These days whenever a woman has casual sex its referred to as 'liberated' or 'expressing her sexuality' or 'empowering' whereas when a man does it or seeks it he's called 'sleazy'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,338 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

when i was on my travells I was little bit tipsy came back to my bunk, and my flat mate had, a girl on the top bunk any way, one thing led to another i said wanna hand man, I was only being cheeky. any way she said yeah , he was like no she got in a strop and went to the bathroom I followed.... :pac:

That's a pretty lousy thing to do if you knew him :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

fullstop wrote: »
    That's a pretty lousy thing to do if you knew him :rolleyes:

How so :) he'd do it to me, plus i cooked his food, one of the advantages of travelling as a chef is some steps to....Who you work with...

You just remind them, you cook there food. They get back in there box pretty quickly...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Doesn't sound that bad to me. His friend prob wasn't going to get any anyways after she'd stormed off, and no point letting a good thing go to waste.

I can't say if been with someone within 5 or 10 mind or without talking to them, but I did sleep with a girl without kissing at all. I think that's a lot harder to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

LD 50 wrote: »
    but I did sleep with a girl without kissing at all. I think that's a lot harder to do.

Too true. I can't think of an accurate comparison atm, but it is really weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EBONY00

If you had tried that with me I would have kicked the shi** out of you in the morning, so what if you cooked his food, your lucky you have very very easy going friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

EBONY00 wrote: »
    If you had tried that with me I would have kicked the shi** out of you in the morning, so what if you cooked his food, your lucky you have very very easy going friends.

Why? It wasn't his GF! It was a random girl who just wanted to get laid! I don't see why anyone would fight friends over that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EBONY00

Why? It wasn't his GF! It was a random girl who just wanted to get laid! I don't see why anyone would fight friends over that.

Even asking the question was bad form, as if his friend wants to have a threesome with him,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Even asking the question was bad form, as if his friend wants to have a threesome with him,

He asked it as a joke, if two people are riding in a bed in the same room as me I would make the same joke. He didn't ask his friend if he wanted to get fcuked in the arse, he made a funny joke to throw his friend off his game.

Don't have sex in places where other people are present if you can't take a slagging about it!

SM riding her after is just a bonus that earns him a Hi-5! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

In fairness EBONY00,it was hardly a long term relationship,IMO situations like that are the perfect opportunity to mess with yer mates.Ive done it in the past and its been done to me,not exactly how Snowy said but most blokes get cock blocked or do the blockery at some stage or another,its no biggy and something that Ive laughed about many times.

Yeh man, thats pretty bad form tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

PK2008 wrote: »

There were no broken hearts, it was young dudes travelling who were young dumb and full of cum. No one died, no hearts were broken, no friendships were lost but memories were made. All good :)

• Advertisement

There were no broken hearts, it was young dudes travelling who were young dumb and full of cum. No one died, no hearts were broken, no friendships were lost but memories were made. All good :)

Nah, bad form

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Um need to have a conversation with the girl first lalala
    <_<

Then sure. Silly stigmas about sex. Fun/exercise/bonding/age they're all good reasons.

I think you don't understand the gravitity of it I was in bed first trying to sleep and that douchebag, was trying to have sex with the girl what ya think im gonna do lie there a listen to it, I want in :D and I got in...

bad form is shagng a woman, on the top bunk while your trying to sleep .

nothing to do with bad form i think your the sensitive type.

exactly
    Nah, bad form

nah bad forms cock bloking you, ( oh wait i did that ) or kissing your girlfriend. :)

Oh and were still good friends.. I'd count him as some one i can actually trust and vice versa

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

maybe its time to move past Snow the cock blocker and move back towards the real discussion?

Please and Thanks

DrG

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Dr Galen wrote: »
    maybe its time to move past Snow the cock blocker and move back towards the real discussion?

Please and Thanks

DrG

Grand, but we'll have our eyes on Snow Monkey & his cock blocking skills on any TGC nights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Antiquated opinion but if I fancy a girl and she has slept about it means that any one could have her and then it is not special that she with me! I don’t want a nun or prude but someone that gives it out too easily is common. Women friends of mine think the same way about men that sleep around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

20055 wrote: »
    Antiquated opinion but if I fancy a girl and she has slept about it means that any one could have her and then it is not special that she with me! I don’t want a nun or prude but someone that gives it out too easily is common. Women friends of mine think the same way about men that sleep around.

How would you know she had slept about though or by what yardstick would you measure " sleeping about"?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Grand, but we'll have our eyes on Snow Monkey & his cock blocking skills on any TGC nights out.

Funny, if you rearrange the letters in "snow monkey" you get:

thieving bastard cock blocker

Khannie wrote: »
    Funny, if you rearrange the letters in "snow monkey" you get:

thieving bastard cock blocker

I'l have you know I got cock blocked about 4 months later bye an aquantance and she was exceptionaly attractive ch. about 4 months later so I put in so much work... :pac:she was a belly dancer to :(

Id like to say for the beers il be ther for an hour or two gotta go climbing in glendalough the next day :D.... can't have a very fuzzy head for that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

My sexcopades are not for readin, only when i write an auto biography :pac:
    I know Ive posted in this thread, but i didnt really give anything away, I'm not questioning why the mods havent locked it but I am curious majority of men here are pretty mature and are married, or mature enough not to really give to craps about such trivial unimportant, imature ore juvinial things.

Thread seems some what ladish.

Im only voiceing what I think..
    :pac:

or my location for that matter while yes it is immature Im just voicing what some chick said no harm :pac:... How ever talking about one sexual escapades really aint something that interesting :)

Jaysus that was some turnaround there Snow Monkey....one second you´re completely anti putting your sexcapades up here and then you tell us one of the most sordid stories you´ve got in your amory. What made you decide to spill the beans like that all of a sudden? Just curious...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement