Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex stories

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Jaysus that was some turnaround there Snow Monkey....one second you´re completely anti putting your sexcapades up here and then you tell us one of the most sordid stories you´ve got in your amory. What made you decide to spill the beans like that all of a sudden? Just curious...

why not?
    SHNIPPED

my bad..........:confused: I can change my mind as i see fit. that ok ?

*edit* monkey gone and hes going to banh his head of the railing for 2 years :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Honestly I just thought it was funny...nothing else. The progression from nothing to everything. Not trying to show you up. My post was meant to be taken light-heartedly, sorry if it caused offence.

And by the way, I don´t think you were in the wrong in your story...it´s really up to the girl involved. I´ve encountered plenty of meaningless sex where no hearts were broken while travelling.

I just hope you used a condom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Of course you not trying to make me look silly? You'd never do such a thing would you ?

No, I don´t intentionally go out of my way to make people look silly...just presumed you had a sense of humour ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    No, I don´t intentionally go out of my way to make people look silly...just presumed you had a sense of humour ;)

No man on this earth has a sence of humor at that hour :( Im sorry will ya forgive me Im bone head :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Is it just me after reading this thread that is finding Snow-Monkey strangely sexy? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ye

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

ye

Haha :D..........it's ok the feeling has faded away, got strangely sucked in with all the lurid decriptions........

I'll get my coat

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'll remember to be more lurid in future :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Apparently in Dundalk the teens have a new game .Its a game with different colour bands . The teen goes up to another and snaps their band ,after that is done it means the teen has to carry out the act signified by the band ,a yellow means a kiss , a blue one a bj and so forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

BumbleB wrote: »
    Apparently in Dundalk the teens have a new game .Its a game with different colour bands . The teen goes up to another and snaps their band ,after that is done it means the teen has to carry out the act signified by the band ,a yellow means a kiss , a blue one a bj and so forth.

That's been around a LONG time, absolute bull, and the only way it woudl be happening is because of adults talking about this myth for so long. Oprah did a show on it once and within the next few weeks it was actually happening and schools banned the bands.

Kids don't come up with these things, they just follow the myth of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Okay folks,what started as a fun thread has descended into ridiculousness so Im locking it for the time being.

Cheers,
    Nedtheshed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Sorry Ned, was doing a bit of tidying up there mate and then you posted :)

@ S de V

As stated in the other thread, derailing of the initial OP and subsequent discussion is not tolerated. As Ned says, this was a fun and frivolous thread, with only a passing relevance to the long winded claptrap you posted.

I think it's pretty obvious here that your PUA mantras are not welcome here in tGC by the forum posters.....

Any further derailing or agenda pushing will result in further sanction.

I'll reopen this thread now, thanks to those who reported the posts. I know it can be hard sometimes, but as has been said, feeding the trolls is just a waste of time :)

Cheers

DrG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Sex before marrige is a mortle sin yis will all burn in eternal flames:D:D:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

In college a 1st year on the first day of the pre-college week ended up sleeping with 2 guys in the on campus house she was living in. Not at the same time mind but one after the other a few hours apart.

She was so mortified afterwards that she came crying to the organizer of the campus accommodation asking to be moved into another house. I know because my girlfriend at the time was working in the office and heard the sob story. The girl was pretty up front about why she wanted to move o the woman running the place. I don't think the moved her. Must have been awkward in that house for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Happend 3 times......may number four come soon......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Wicknight wrote: »
    In college a 1st year on the first day of the pre-college week ended up sleeping with 2 guys in the on campus house she was living in. Not at the same time mind but one after the other a few hours apart.

In the camp site of the opening night of the Rory Gallagher festival last year there was some hanky panky going on with this drunk girl and this guy in a tent beside where we camped. He came out topless and with shorts on and came over chatting and we assumed he was the boyfriend. Next thing this other guy comes along and gets in the tent and starts getting jiggy with the girl.

The topless guy jokes about her boyfriend getting his sloppy seconds. We were like :eek: "you're not her boyfriend!?!":eek:. Some people are just born classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Kids don't come up with these things, they just follow the myth of them.

Interesting , I wonder do adults do this as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,491 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

Was in a nightclub once, at the end of the night after the lights went up and everyone started to file out I stood at the top of the stairs near the exit waiting for my girlfriend to get her ticket from the cloak room.
    As people were coming out past me a tall blonde, foreign girl, came up to me and put her arms around my waist, gets real up close and personal and says to me "Do you want me to come home and tuck you in, I wantsome company tonight". I hadnt eyeballed her or at all in the club or even seen her in there.

Of course I didnt accept, I said I'm waiting for my girlfriend and she quickly went about her way but it bothered me for weeks knowing that this was the one and only time I'd been offered a no strings attached shag and it might not happen again ......................................and it hasnt.

If I was single we would have both been into a taxi and back to mine straight away, nothing wrong with that at all. She knew what she wanted, took control and asked, why should she deny herself the pleasure of something she wants and majority of men in nightclubs want?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I had a one night stand with my sisters best friend the start of 2009 and the last few weeks we got texting by accident and now we are currently meeting up for no strings fun, it suits us both and we're not doing anyone any harm. I always liked the thought of a FB and its great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

I was in a bar years ago, where I was introduced to a friend of a friend. We hit it off very quickly, so after about fifteen minutes I politely asked her "would you mind terribly if I seduced you?"

She looked at me for a moment then asked, "where do you live?" I told her, she considered this and finally responded; "I'm closer".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Pittens

Hasnt this thread gone off topic lately. I have never had sex with someone 5 minutes within meeing them and in the same place. I took that to mean what it said - I've seen it happen. A mate of mine met a girl just into a party and was snogging and then shagging her within a few minutes. Lickily the found a room.

I did meet a girl and end up with her in the same place but that was my place and my party and it happened at the very end of the night.

So the real question would be an immediate shag. Like meet someone on a train and do it there, or on a plane etc. The 1-night stand thing is common.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ye must all be like the people from Home and Away is all I know- slim and handsome :P To have experiences like those, none of ye must be in the least wasy ugly or over weight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Pittens wrote: »
    So the real question would be an immediate shag. Like meet someone on a train and do it there, or on a plane etc. The 1-night stand thing is common.

well my answer to that is yes it has happened. Twice actually. Once on a train and once with a girl I met on the bus. Long distance one of course. I may be a roide and a charming mofo but even I couldn't score someone in the length of time to get into town on the 123 bus. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Was in a nightclub once, at the end of the night after the lights went up and everyone started to file out I stood at the top of the stairs near the exit waiting for my girlfriend to get her ticket from the cloak room.
    As people were coming out past me a tall blonde, foreign girl, came up to me and put her arms around my waist, gets real up close and personal and says to me "Do you want me to come home and tuck you in, I wantsome company tonight". I hadnt eyeballed her or at all in the club or even seen her in there.

Of course I didnt accept, I said I'm waiting for my girlfriend and she quickly went about her way but it bothered me for weeks knowing that this was the one and only time I'd been offered a no strings attached shag and it might not happen again ......................................and it hasnt.

If I was single we would have both been into a taxi and back to mine straight away, nothing wrong with that at all. She knew what she wanted, took control and asked, why should she deny herself the pleasure of something she wants and majority of men in nightclubs want?

Absolute sickener man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 fieldstk

it only happens when hormones and alcohol are mixed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

you dont even need the alcohol

probably true. current fashion puts so much on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

which isnt always a bad thing

yes, I love a short skirt on a tight bum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

My best story yet has to be on a Ferriswheel at Oxegen! :D Did know the girl previously, but still. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement