Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israel Kills 10 aid workers

Options
  • 31-05-2010 11:34am
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

I can't say any more because I am so ****ing angry right now. Is there any limit to what Israel is capable of?

CT is Isreali current and future denials of this and every other life they steal.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/10195838.stm

EDIT - type in title, should be 10

edit by bonkey - fixed title for you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

A group of parliamentarians from European countries were also refused to leave a Greek-Cypriot port to join the flotilla.
    http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-05/31/c_13324136.htm

What reason would anyone have for turning parlimant members away from a 'peaceful' flotilla?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭rameire

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-05/31/c_13324136.htm

What reason would anyone have for turning parlimant members away from a 'peaceful' flotilla?

the israelie army and navy knew they were going to storm the flotilla and shoot people so they denied the public representatives access to the ships.
    its terrible what they have done to the people trying to bring aid to Gaza.
    but imagine the international outcry if some of the dead were european and middle eastern representatives.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

And this is a conspiracy er how?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

There's no conspiracy about Israel's actions. The blood on their hands is there for all to see.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

There's no conspiracy. What Israel did this morning was an act of piracy and cold-blooded murder. In my opinion, its indefensible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The conspiracy will reveal itself when no action is taken against the Israeli defense forces over this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I heard this on the 9am news this morning in the car, its sickening AGAIN!This is another atrocity by these zionist scum, they should be burned at the stake the dirty filthy basstards, and the cypriates/israeli's didn't want Irish oireachtas members joining the flotilla yesterday, wonder why?, maybe because they didn't want the slight embarrassment of killing a friendly nations officials even though they (israeli's) said they would tow the ships to israel and deport the crews, but they couldnt just do that, others would follow, so they showed just how they deal with anybody, they fukking kill them and make up a bullsh1t story, they're claiming they came under fire, my blood is boiling yet again because of these basttards, they are trying to wipe the Palestinians and anybody trying to help them from the map, I for one would like to see these zionist scum wiped off the map.

Somebody had prior knowledge of the coming slaughter, be it the israeli's or cypriots, and that is why these 3 Irish officials were denied access, its a fukking disgrace, the israeli embassy should be burned to the ground and their diplomats put on a boat and towed out of Irish waters, cut loose and told to fukking start paddling away, Ohh but that won't happen, a few harsh words and we're all pals again.

Helicopters halt Oireachtas trio in Gaza aid trip
    THREE members of the Oireachtas have returned home claiming they were refused permission to leave Cyprus to join a flotilla heading to the Gaza strip with thousands of tonnes of aid.
    Fianna Fail TD Chris Andrews, along with Sinn Fein TD Aengus O Snodaigh and Fianna Fail Senator Mark Daly, said they had been prevented by police helicopters, boats and port security from leaving Cyprus to join the flotilla.
    Outrageous
    "It is outrageous that Israel used its diplomatic force in this manner, behaving as if they are a law onto themselves.
    "I would be concerned about what will happen when the flotilla arrives," the Fianna Fail TD said.
    Mr O Snodaigh said this shows the level of pressure Israel exerted on the Cyprian government.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/helicopters-halt-oireachtas-trio-in-gaza-aid-trip-2201208.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I have just ben readin the thread in Politics about this.

this could be a good one for the Media Watch thread Idea.

Watch how this plays out
    First we will have the muddying of the waters and soe mud slingin by the Israelis, its starting already, I was truly sickened to see the Israeli foreign minister spinning pure Bullsh!t about terrorist sympathisers attacking first.

then watch as thoses Sick spineless sh!tbags in countless governments worldwide ignore rational voices of the people they allegedly represent and instead curry favour with the Zionist.

The CT will unfold on this one over the next week or two, and then when they think everyone had forgotten we'll just have to keep labourin the point.

remember that the Blockade is illegal, unless its liftedthen no progress canbe made

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-l_JltCB4

Al Jazeera footage from on board the ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

First we will have the muddying of the waters and soe mud slingin by the Israelis, its starting already, I was truly sickened to see the Israeli foreign minister spinning pure Bullsh!t about terrorist sympathisers attacking first.

As a matter of interest...how do you know its bull?

I don't believe that the Israeli's had any right to board the ships, particularly in international waters, I'm curious as to how you can be so certain as to the sequence of events as to be able to proclaim that one version of it is wrong.

Is it just because its the Israeli version?
    The CT will unfold on this one over the next week or two,
    The cynic in me reads this as saying "There's a conspiracy here for sure, but we just don't know what it is yet".

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

edit by bonkey - fixed title for you

Cheers.

To clarify a conspiracy.

Take your pick:

Zionist infiltration of US government, the worlds policeman allows Israel, a criminal state to kill with impunity.

Zionist assault on everyday, ordinary decent Jews.

Israel's maniacal actions are going to make regular Jews outside suffer from anti-semitism. Which can lead to European Jews moving to Israel and solve a future demographic crisis.

Sadly, people will associate this murder with Jews worldwide.

aalal.png

An Israeli POV
    According to the Telegaph, UK Israeli warships have attacked at least one of the six ships carrying pro-Hamas activists trying to breach Israeli sovereignty, killing at least 10 and wounding about 50:
    Unfortunately, this is becoming another PR nightmare for Israel, who we believe should have threatened these Hamas sympathizers all along. Let this be a message to any "peace activists" who try to aid and abet the enemies of the Jewish people and Israel.

The emphasis was theirs.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

They even post the flag of the murderous bastards the Israeli navy seals.

1036a_large.jpg

http://www.thejidf.org/2010/05/israeli-commandos-open-fire-after-being.html

Cheers.

To clarify a conspiracy.

Take your pick:

Its not a question of me taking my pick.

I was pointing out that prior to yoru post, no-one had raised any notion of a conspiracy, other then insisting one is there and we'll see it.

Offering a slew of possibilities which might be the conspiracy only seems to support what I hinted at....there's a conspiracy here somewhere....we just need to wait for someone to find it.

An Israeli POV

To be fair, that's not a million miles from saying a post on stormfront.org is "an American POV".

• Registered Users Posts: 18,122 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

this could be a good one for the Media Watch thread Idea.

+1. on foxnews.com earlier the headline read something like "10 pro-palestinian activists killed after attacking Israeli Navy"!!!!

Unreal!!! At the moment on foxnews.com they are claiming that the aid flotilla has Al Qaeda links!!!!! Can you believe that ****e!!

The IDF are nothing but murderous savages.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

bonkey wrote: »

I was pointing out that prior to yoru post, no-one had raised any notion of a conspiracy, other then insisting one is there and we'll see it.

Offering a slew of possibilities which might be the conspiracy only seems to support what I hinted at....there's a conspiracy here somewhere....we just need to wait for someone to find it.

Would the fact that European Parliamentarians were blocked from joining the flotilla not indicate that there was prior knowledge or strong presumption from Isreali officials (be it government or military) that there would be loss of life?
    If this were the case would you not take it that these officials had conspired in some way to either ensure loss of life or not try very hard to prevent it?

To be fair, that's not a million miles from saying a post on stormfront.org is "an American POV".

I think maybe you are confusing the JIDL with the JDL
    http://www.jdl.org/index.php/home/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=176970

Upon boarding the ships, the soldiers encountered fierce resistance from the passengers who were armed with knives, bats and metal pipes. The soldiers used non-lethal measures to disperse the crowd. The activists, according to an IDF report, succeeded in stealing two handguns from soldiers and opened fire, leading to an escalation in violence

Utter bollox civilians taking guns from commandos

Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, who herself was onboard an Free Gaza aid boat to Gaza last year and was kidnapped by the IDF has released a statement in which she warns to be wary of Israeli paid internet disinformationists.
    I recently visited the offices of IHH, the Turkish humanitarian organization that sponsored one of the Freedom Flotilla
    boats, and that was targeted by the Israelis for its murderous rampage.
    Reports are still coming in as to the full extent of the senseless
    Israeli violence. Of course, I expect Israel's apologists in the press
    and in the United States government to shift into high gear to support
    Israel's lying machine. Take note of their names. The 12,000 internet
    squatters/written word grenade throwers, hired by the Israeli Foreign
    Ministry to defend Israel and attack peace activists online, are already
    busy spreading their orchestrated disinformation in cyberspace. Be
    very careful what you read and believe from special interest press and
    the internet. You could be reading one of Israel's hired hacks
    http://dignity.ning.com/profiles/blogs/cynthia-mckinney-mourns-the-1?xg_source=activity

I didn't mean to put it like that.

Without any undue speculation this is a conspiracy.

It was a pre-meditated act of state-terrorism, a literal act of war on Turkey and Ireland of all places.

If that is not a conspiracy in itself, the conpiracy is the usual denial and spin of the "non-nuclear weaponed" "non-apartheid" "non-commiters of extra-judicial assasinations" "non-user of White Phosphourous on civilians" etc etc Israeli Hasbara committee.

That greatest tragedy of all is that this will all be forgotten in a couple of weeks and a few "don't do that again, its not very nice" statements, will be covered up by the press, and US/UK will let it go because of the power of the Jewish Lobby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I still dont understand why its being discussed here and not being moved to the politics or humanitys forums?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I'm going to propose that the conspiracy is that Israel knew that its actions would lead to loss of life.

They boarded the vessel, which is completely unnecessary. With their military prowess and capability they could easily have just destroyed the rudder and towed the ships to Antosch if they really wanted to.

Secondly, they attacked in the dead of night. The only reason you do this is to create mass confusion and use this confusion to your advantage. This was a vessel of unarmed civilians. There was absolutely no need to create surprise and confusion, and we have witnessed the devastating results of such a stupid decision.

I think Israel knew very well that this would be the outcome of their boarding, and in fact planned it so this would happen.

EDIT: Also, the fact that they prevented the diplomats from boarding at Cyprus further points to the fact that they planned and knew this attack would be deadly.

I really hope Turkey uses this opportunity to get Obama to sanction Israel. If they order all American soldiers off their land, it would really fvck up the US influence in the middle east.

I still dont understand why its being discussed here and not being moved to the politics or humanitys forums?

Look I appreciate this is a difficult time for you. Rupert Murdoch tells you Israel is good but on the other hand they have just cold-bloodedly massacred innocent peace activists.

This is truth trying to break through the conditioning imposed by the idiot box. Civilians have been murdered and this is all you can say? How is this not a conspiracy and UFO sightings are? or US buildup of troops are?
    Or please just tell me why this isn't a conspiracy?

Politics already has an almost-thousand-post-strong thread running, and there's a chance that people will move to dicsuss the conspiracy aspects

Look I appreciate this is a difficult time for you. Rupert Murdoch tells you Israel is good but on the other hand they have just cold-bloodedly massacred innocent peace activists.

This is truth trying to break through the conditioning imposed by the idiot box. Civilians have been murdered and this is all you can say? How is this not a conspiracy and UFO sightings are? or US buildup of troops are?
    Or please just tell me why this isn't a conspiracy?

Not a difficult time for me, il sleep soundly tonight because i dont give a monkeys uncle, all im saying is nothing is being discussed here thats isnt being discussed in 3 other sub sections on this forum.

Strong words from the White House :rolleyes:
    “This morning between 10:00 and 10:15 AM CDT, the President spoke by phone with Prime Minister Netanyahu. He said he understood the Prime Minister's decision to return immediately to Israel to deal with today's events. They agreed to reschedule their meeting at the first opportunity. The President expressed deep regret at the loss of life in today's incident, and concern for the wounded, many of whom are being treated in Israeli hospitals. The President also expressed the importance of learning all the facts and circumstances around this morning's tragic events as soon as possible.”
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/readout-presidents-call-with-prime-minister-netanyahu-israel

Not a difficult time for me, il sleep soundly tonight because i dont give a monkeys uncle, all im saying is nothing is being discussed here thats isnt being discussed in 3 other sub sections on this forum.

Your entitled to be blase, but I cannot fathom it for a second. This has left me deeply saddened.

Have you tried to get the threads locked in the other forums too?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

yekahs wrote: »

I think Israel knew very well that this would be the outcome of their boarding, and in fact planned it so this would happen

+1 to that. For a relatively secretive nation (when it comes to Military and Intelligence) there seems to be a lot of videos defending the incident being uploaded to YouTube by official agencies.

Can't help but feel that these videos were made in the knowledge that the fallout against Israel would be severe.. and in that case it would suggest that they planned or at least knew how it would go down on the night

Your entitled to be blase, but I cannot fathom it for a second. This has left me deeply saddened.

Have you tried to get the threads locked in the other forums too?

No just you'rs.

Got a conspiracy yet?

• Advertisement

Wait il find a conspiracy for you.

What the hell did they think would happen after this?

Its video taken from 1 of the ships in the Flotilla

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement