Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israel Kills 10 aid workers

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

bonkey wrote: »
    My objection was to taking a viewpoint expressed on a self-professed pro-Israel advcacy site, and portraying it as "an Israeli perspective".

There are always individuals who are extreme enough to celebrate the worst of tragedies when it befalls a group they approve of seeing suffer. To portray that as anything but an extremist viewpoint, however (e.g. as "Israeli" rather then "extremist Israel-advocacy") is not something I would see as appropriate.

Fair enough, but I don't remember a single Irish person celebrating the Omagh bomb for example. Everyone I knew to a man was utterly disgusted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Fair enough, but I don't remember a single Irish person celebrating the Omagh bomb for example. Everyone I knew to a man was utterly disgusted.

And there was cheering on the streets in Gaza after 9/11, while Arrafat gave blood to help victims of the attacks.

It's not helping the situation if you try and simply the situation that all jews think one way and all arabs think another...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

are you talkin about the 'Cheer for Cake' incidnet???

Di0genes wrote: »
    And there was cheering on the streets in Gaza after 9/11, while Arrafat gave blood to help victims of the attacks.

It's not helping the situation if you try and simply the situation that all jews think one way and all arabs think another...

I'm not.

Do you denounce the massacre on the humanatarian ships?

I'm not.

Do you denounce the massacre on the humanatarian ships?

Of course I do obviously. A friend of my wife was on one of the ships. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

bonkey wrote: »
    Yes. Seriously. I wanted to know if you'd any reason for declaring it to be bull other than that you don't believe it to be true. Apparently, you don't.

You're entitled to see it whatever way you want. I asked if you had any reason for believing one version over the other, to see if you had evidence to support your belief. Apparently, you don't.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here a bit and say that its a kinda

'Mysterious Intuition'

in the same way that I question a lot of what We're told about the Tehran Riots a while ago I dont seriously doubt that people were shot at and indeed some died, we live in a magnificent world here people can communicate with each other almost instantaneously over vast distances, I tend to trust the Time and date stamped original media over the insidious spin of an organisation with a proven track record of deceit
    I find it ironic that on one hand you're insisting that something is false, without offering evidence to that effect....while on the other hand, saying it would be interesting to record the facts.

I'm only basing it upon the evidence I have sofar seen, including a few of the original cameraphone and TV recording from the boat, they should still be on the RAM of the laptop I keep in the lunchroom, I'll upload em at Smoko tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

Di0genes wrote: »

That's not true.
    You're confusing with the 5 dancing Israelis.
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

TMoreno wrote: »
    That's not true.
    You're confusing with the 5 dancing Israelis.

I don't think so.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k

Nothing confusing about dancing Israeli's Jews love dancing. FACT!!
    DancingJews.jpg

studiorat wrote: »
    I don't think so.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k

Nothing confusing about dancing Israeli's Jews love dancing. FACT!!
    DancingJews.jpg

The 5 Dancing Israelis were Mossad agents and they were there "to document the event". They said that on Israel TV. What can I do. Facts are facts:
    It's the beginning of the end for Mossad and co.

The 5 Dancing Israelis were Mossad agents and they were there "to document the event". They said that on Israel TV. What can I do. Facts are facts:

:D

You said that the dancing on the streets of Gaza didn't happen either yet I showed you you were wrong. Now you say the Dancing Jews were Mossad agents.

image-1.gif

• Advertisement

You mean their diabolical plot was only discovered after they gave a TV interview explaining how they planned 9/11 to start a new world order.

Damn they almost got away with it and everything too were it not for this one fatal flaw :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Israel is trying to demonise Hamas..They dont want Palestine to have their own state. The Jewish race is suffering from a huge collective trauma resulting from events during the second world war.. sociopathic tendencies.

:D

You said that the dancing on the streets of Gaza didn't happen either yet I showed you you were wrong. Now you say the Dancing Jews were Mossad agents.

image-1.gif

Those Mossad agents were in New York on 9/11 and they were celebrating the biggest terrorist operation ever pulled off by Israel. They were arrested and quickly deported. Surprise, surprise...
    When the American people will find out who really did 9/11, it's going to be ugly and the Zionists know that.
    Bye bye Mossad.

ultain wrote: »
    Israel is trying to demonise Hamas..They dont want palestine to have their own state. I think the Jewish race is suffering from a huge collective trauma resulting from events during the second world war.

Hamas don't need Israel's help for that.
    On May 16 Hamas police dragged his wife and eight children out of their squat cement house and pummelled him with wooden batons as bulldozers razed the building along with nearly 20 other homes.
    "They didn't come here as a government, they came as an enemy power," he said, surrounded by several nodding neighbours who are also camping out at the site, an outcrop of sand dunes on the edge of the town.
    And a poll last month by the Jerusalem Media and Communications Centre (JMCC) found that more than 40 percent of Gazans would back the secular Fatah movement if elections were held today, compared to just 16 percent for Hamas.

Joseph Krauss (AFP)

Those Mossad agents were in New York on 9/11 and they were celebrating the biggest terrorist operation ever pulled off by Israel. They were arrested and quickly deported. Surprise, surprise...
    When the American people will find out who really did 9/11, it's going to be ugly and the Zionists know that.
    Bye bye Mossad.

But you said they weren't dancing in the streets of Gaza and that was wrong. Looks like you need to check your sources :D

A poll by the Jerusalem Media??..most be correct then! Hamas ain't perfect but doing as good job as possible and they also recognise Israel as a state, rocket attacks into israel have dropped hughley due to Hamas. They are willing to talk..like it or not Israel will have to tow the line!

But you said they weren't dancing in the streets of Gaza and that was wrong. Looks like you need to check your sources :D

Sorry to destroy your myth but it was a fake:

http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=UjM3Y2drcWuRpWEllX1U&example-of-us-media-brainwashing-you-to-hate-muslims-fake-palestinian-celebration-mediafakery

However the Israeli agents who did 9/11 are real. You even don't try to deny it!
    You know Israel did it.

Sorry to destroy your myth but it was a fake:

http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=UjM3Y2drcWuRpWEllX1U&example-of-us-media-brainwashing-you-to-hate-muslims-fake-palestinian-celebration-mediafakery

However the Israeli agents who did 9/11 are real. You even don't try to deny it!
    You know Israel did it.

Ha-ha. Clutching at straws now. They were dancing because they were being given sweets. WTF? You'll believe anything that suits you.

The hipster media has you brainwashed, don't forget to buy a t-shirt and donate. I suppose you're anti-gun control too!

So tell me studiorat, do you denounce the Israels actions on the boats?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Why does it matter if he does or doesnt?

There are 2 sides to every story but some people only want to hear the "Jews are Evil" side.

• Advertisement

There are 2 sides to every story but some people only want to hear the "Jews are Evil" side.
    It matters because what happened was wrong..I dont think the Jewish people are "Evil" . Two sides to every story? "We where just floating along in our armored boats, minding our own business..when suddenly they started calling us names!..there was only one thing for it, jump the ships and point our guns at them"

No answer?

Israel will use more aggressive force in the future to prevent ships from breaking the sea blockade on the Gaza Strip, a top Navy commander told The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

"We boarded the ship and were attacked as if it was a war," the officer said. "That will mean that we will have to come prepared in the future as if it was a war."

Greta Berlin of the Free Gaza Movement said earlier Tuesday that a cargo boat was already on the way to challenge Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip.

A second boat carrying about three dozen passengers was expected to join the first, she added.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=177134

Incidentally, the Rachel Corrie is an Irish ship which left from Dundalk on May 10th. It's cargo was personally inspected by Green Party Senator Mark Dearey
    On Wednesday, Green Party spokesperson for Foreign Affairs and Defence, Senator Mark Dearey, who has personally inspected the cargo onboard the M.V. Rachel Corrie, echoed the Ambassador’s call stating: “Irish passport holders (must) be treated respectfully and be allowed complete their mission. It is the least we should be insisting on, given the gross abuse of Irish passports by Israeli agents in recent times.” Senator Dearey, who has recently replaced Minister Ciarán Cuffe as spokesperson, was referring to Mossad’s use of five bogus Irish passports when a Hamas official was assassinated in Dubai earlier this year.
    http://www.freegaza.org/sv/home/press-releases/1170-qtreat-our-passengers-and-cargo-with-respectq-says-senator-mark-dearey
    “I inspected the cargo on the quay side in Dundalk and am completely satisfied that it is humanitarian aid only.”
    http://www.dundalkexaminer.com/2010/05/31/senator-mark-dearey-goes-soft-on-israeli-terrorism/

Two sides to every story? "We where just floating along in our armored boats, minding our own business..when suddenly they started calling us names!..there was only one thing for it, jump the ships and point our guns at them"

Is that a accurate account of the events that took place?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

I wonder if all this terrorist paranoia of the israelis was actually injected into the normal US citizens so they would agree with all actions of the israeli government.

It's a bit like looking for the strongest kid in the school yard that can beat up everybody else, giving him sweets and letting him stand by why you **** up the innocent bystander.

Don't you think what has happened was evil?

Is that a accurate account of the events that took place?
    ah... yeah:rolleyes:

Don't you think what has happened was evil?

No, the Commandos did what any other nations Commandos would of done if they where put in that situation.

I'm not denying that is was the wrong course of action to take, but you cant blame the Commandos.

I would ask you what action you would of taken if you where ordered into that situation but i don't think i would get a honest or realistic answer from you.

Ironbar wrote: »
    I wonder if all this terrorist paranoia of the israelis was actually injected into the normal US citizens so they would agree with all actions of the israeli government.

It's a bit like looking for the strongest kid in the school yard that can beat up everybody else, giving him sweets and letting him stand by why you **** up the innocent bystander.

Maybe you should live in a town which gets random rockets dropped on it before you call it Paranoia.

• Advertisement

ah... yeah:rolleyes:

So in ur head what is your version of events?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement