Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Undergod wrote: »
    Have you ever listened to black metal? There was a handful who were genuinely unhinged and stuff, but for the most part it's show. Anyone can write lyrics about sacrifice. By that logic, all of the Velvet Underground were transgendered hookers.

No-one in Bathory, to my knowledge, was ever involved in any of the crimes associated with the black metal scene.

And he leaves this "Satanic" band and goes on to make music videos for mainstream pop groups, but is still a Satanist? This seems a little circular to me. And is it not possible to reform?

Why would he reform? Do you mean Bathory because the lead singer is in prison isnt he?
    He or Gaga obviously loves Satan or loves to advertise for Satan.Or have Satan advertise for them whichever you like lol

He is probably making a pretty penny directing pop videos,i dont see why he would go back to a rubbish metal band with a psycho pyromaniac lead singer.

@ LittleD , It does indeed sound like she has learned and may be in control of her writing.
    Is there any way for us to find out for sure?
    Like links to her past or fan sites etc,id be interested to see.
    Either way her videos contain the same sort of satanic stuff as Beyonce, Jay-z and Rhianna etc.
    Maybe all three have the same director or producer or handler.This is what im curious to know.Who the real controller of this satanic influence is in many of these pop videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

Torakx wrote: »

@ LittleD , It does indeed sound like she has learned and may be in control of her writing.
    Is there any way for us to find out for sure?
    Like links to her past or fan sites etc,id be interested to see.
    Either way her videos contain the same sort of satanic stuff as Beyonce, Jay-z and Rhianna etc.
    Maybe all three have the same director or producer or handler.This is what im curious to know.Who the real controller of this satanic influence is in many of these pop videos.

I just got that information from wiki here is the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga

i will keep looking for more back ground information on her in the mean time a recent interesting fact is she is being sued by her ex boyfriend who said he created her entire image and made her into Lady gaga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

have any of you considered this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

look into it, think about it

also, consider pop culture and what one has to do to be seen as edgy

kryogen wrote: »
    have any of you considered this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

look into it, think about it

also, consider pop culture and what one has to do to be seen as edgy
    By refering people to this test are you hinting or saying people are seeing all these symbols because they are looking for them?

I agree its possible people are using this symbolism for advertisement.
    I do think there is a social programming aspect to alot of this kind of stuff too.So im not sure where to draw my line as it were.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

On the comments of her ass i think she could still be a man.There is such things as video editing and her face is kinda manly O.o so be careful what you lust for :D
    Btw that in itself what she is doing is causing gender confusion for men and women.And i dont think those rumours are accidental.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a210071/lady-gaga-fuels-gender-speculation.html

• Advertisement

By refering people to this test are you hinting or saying people are seeing all these symbols because they are looking for them?

I agree its possible people are using this symbolism for advertisement.
    I do think there is a social programming aspect to alot of this kind of stuff too.So im not sure where to draw my line as it were.

yes, the link i gave is me saying, if you look for things you will more then likely see them

its the same with the backwards playing records ****e,, its only when you are told what to listen for that people seem to hear things

hang on, ill dig up a link re disney, hope its not too OT but it deals with something relevant to the topic i feel

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1802/do-disney-movies-contain-subliminal-erotica

she has been given a new marketing gimmick by the speculation and she is going to use it to generate curiousity and interest!!!

hmmm, who'd have thunk it

ill dig up a link re disney, hope its not too OT but it deals with something relevant to the topic i feel

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1802/do-disney-movies-contain-subliminal-erotica

This one is so blatant. Is this definitely for real?

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/rescuers.asp

This one is so blatant. Is this definitely for real?

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/rescuers.asp

oh yeah, pretty much most of them are for real

but the reasoning behind them is hardly sinister! did you read the link i gave?

pretty much sums up how what i think about the Disney CT's

Yeah I did read it, I see your point.

Wouldn't have noticed most of it anyway if I wasn't looking for it specifically.

• Advertisement

another term i keep thinking of when i read through this and many other threads around here is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Controversy sells. Lady Gaga has clearly borrowed influence form both Madonna and Marilyn Manson and i have a strong hunch the music industry has twigged the fact that symbolism in videos is creating a buzz online and as such expect to see more. Well i don't watch music videos, but i'm sure there will be more.

This shiit has been going on for years, it's only now it's filtered its way into pop music. So while i don't doubt the symbolism is there, i'm 100% certain that these artists don't have a fÚcking clue what any of it means.

the thing about symbolism is its very subjective too

ill give an example, long before Nazi's adopted the swastika it was used by plenty before them, generally a sign of good luck

if i was to draw a swastika on my forehead these days i doubt many people would see it as a good luck sign!

not a perfect analagy, but i hope you get what i mean

The swastika is backwards :p
    But i do get your point.
    I dont agree that it is always the case.
    One instance of something is not enough,but a couple of instances of a symbol being used is suspicious to me.Its not coincedance then.
    When themes start to appear through all of a pop artists videos it will not look like a coincedance to me either.But time will tell with this batch of new artists.
    Madonna has already put her kaballah beliefs into her videos so its not a far stretch for other artists to replicate her.
    Its seperating the symbology with the mind control that i think is more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Why would he reform? Do you mean Bathory because the lead singer is in prison isnt he?
    He or Gaga obviously loves Satan or loves to advertise for Satan.Or have Satan advertise for them whichever you like lol

He is probably making a pretty penny directing pop videos,i dont see why he would go back to a rubbish metal band with a psycho pyromaniac lead singer.

Missed my point in a rather big way. I'm saying there's no reason to believe he still is involved in the kind of crimes associated with the black metal scene. And Bathory were actually about six or eight years before the bands that were involved in the church burnings anyway. So I dunno how the lead singer is a psycho pyromaniac, but he's certainly not in prison. Cause he's been dead for six years.

My point remains; by your logic, Lou Reed must be a tranny hooker. Just singing about a topic doesn't mean you have dedicated your actual life to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Silly, Marlyn Manson are hardly Satan worshippers, but they have found something that works and are going with it

true, alot of bands pretend to have certain beliefs or use a certain style because that is where they can find their place in the industry

Missed my point in a rather big way. I'm saying there's no reason to believe he still is involved in the kind of crimes associated with the black metal scene. And Bathory were actually about six or eight years before the bands that were involved in the church burnings anyway. So I dunno how the lead singer is a psycho pyromaniac, but he's certainly not in prison. Cause he's been dead for six years.

My point remains; by your logic, Lou Reed must be a tranny hooker. Just singing about a topic doesn't mean you have dedicated your actual life to it.
    I guess im a victim of gossip on that account :)
    A friend i was sure told me it was Bathory's lead singer who set fire to a church i thought in norway or sweden.Maybe i remembered wrong and it was something to do with their lyrics that encouraged a murder and setting fire of a church?
    The story doesnt appear to be on wiki either.

Some stars appear to sing dedications to Satan and they are probably doing it for money.
    But then there are stars who do it for belief i think also.
    Boths types are fine to me as long as they are not forcing or disguising there beliefs and satanic practices to influence suggestable minds.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Have you ever listened to black metal? There was a handful who were genuinely unhinged and stuff, but for the most part it's show. Anyone can write lyrics about sacrifice. By that logic, all of the Velvet Underground were transgendered hookers.

No-one in Bathory, to my knowledge, was ever involved in any of the crimes associated with the black metal scene.

Yeah no one in the band. However, they are role models for sadists, mollesters, murderers and pschyopaths. Now you have filtered down versions in pop music for the first time with covert satanic themes and songs about suicide listened to by young children.
    And he leaves this "Satanic" band and goes on to make music videos for mainstream pop groups, but is still a Satanist? This seems a little circular to me. And is it not possible to reform?

Obviously they were a satanic band. There logo was baphomet.
    Obviously it is possible to reform, but the imagery in his videos give no indication of this.

This is a recent behind the scenes photo of one of lady gaga's videos.
    Åkerlund proudly donning his baphomet shirt.
    jonas.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

I agree with this but why advertise for it, i am not a devil worshipper therefore i dont wear t-shirts etc saying i am, why lead people to believe your involved in something horrible if your not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

i feel a lot of these people are doing this in a tongue-in-cheek manner, i know a few people involved in these type of bands and they are actually some of the most timid characters ive ever met, they dont sacrifice goats in their spare time or anything

also baphomet was not originally a satanic symbol

indough wrote: »
    i feel a lot of these people are doing this in a tongue-in-cheek manner, i know a few people involved in these type of bands and they are actually some of the most timid characters ive ever met, they dont sacrifice goats in their spare time or anything

also baphomet was not originally a satanic symbol
    I also know people in metal bands and they are all just as nice as everyone else.
    But if i saw them putting stuff into their videos that was effecting peoples minds in a negative and disturbing way i might have a few questions about their motives.
    I dont know how to start going about finding out exactly with proof as to what the real life effects are of these Gaga videos.
    Humans tend to mimic their surroundings.
    Alot of my jokes with people tend to come from anchors from previous catch phrases and comedies i have already experienced so i would imagine that this applies to all forms of human expression.
    So when it comes to the darker things in life that we should be facing ourslves we might find its been effected by outside influences later on and it could lead to a state of confusion or possibly a neurosis of some kind?

About the Baphomet symbol, i think that symbol has been hijacked much like the nazi's did with that eastern peace symbol backwards.I think the symbol is used as long as it resonates with the collective conscious in connection to the right ..erm maybe chakras or emotions.
    Its just theory at the moment for me.

I also know people in metal bands and they are all just as nice as everyone else.
    But if i saw them putting stuff into their videos that was effecting peoples minds in a negative and disturbing way i might have a few questions about their motives.

how do you know it is affecting peoples minds in a negative way? there are far more disturbing scenes even on something as innocent as the news and we shouldnt expect music video director to censor ut anything remotely controversial because a few mentally unstable people react badly to it, as those types of people could have the same reaction to pretty much any stimulus

Princessa wrote: »
    Silly, Marlyn Manson are hardly Satan worshippers, but they have found something that works and are going with it

Marilyn Manson was actually an ordained Minister in Anton Laveys Church Of Satan.

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    Marilyn Manson was actually an ordained Minister in Anton Laveys Church Of Satan.

i assume you dont know the church of Satan dont worship Satan then?

Church of Satan = Atheist

i assume you dont know the church of Satan dont worship Satan then?

Church of Satan = Atheist

Yeah, i know. The point i was making, albeit lazily, was that it basically means nothing. When people get up in arms about who is worshipping what, it usually doesn't mean anything, and is done for shock, shíts and giggles. Manson has admitted as much with regards to his connections with LaVey.

i agree

indough wrote: »
    how do you know it is affecting peoples minds in a negative way? there are far more disturbing scenes even on something as innocent as the news and we shouldnt expect music video director to censor ut anything remotely controversial because a few mentally unstable people react badly to it, as those types of people could have the same reaction to pretty much any stimulus

I heard in a documentary that it takes only a few minutes for a person to go into semi trance/trance states when watching tv.
    I think it might be that the people who are in charge of the media have control of the worlds minds like a snake charmer in a sense.
    The unstable people you talk of are pretty much anyone who watches a tv because it does shape our perception of the world outside our homes to a very large extent.

About the whole idea that it is having a strong effect on society i will time to show whyi believe that.Its not somethign i have ever tried putting into word and id need to find references for some people here to keep everyone smiling.

I heard in a documentary that it takes only a few minutes for a person to go into semi trance/trance states when watching tv.
    I think it might be that the people who are in charge of the media have control of the worlds minds like a snake charmer in a sense.
    The unstable people you talk of are pretty much anyone who watches a tv because it does shape our perception of the world outside our homes to a very large extent.

About the whole idea that it is having a strong effect on society i will time to show whyi believe that.Its not somethign i have ever tried putting into word and id need to find references for some people here to keep everyone smiling.

i dont really agree with any of that to be honest, sounds like the plot from that terrible horror movie halloween 3

• Advertisement

I've read alot about NLP and I've seen DVDs on it. The experts in this can bring people into trance in a few seconds. It's amazing to watch. It's not obvious at all that they are doing it, sometimes it's just done by eye contact. So it's not hard to believe that it could be done through TV also.

Advertisement