Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

TheDoc wrote: »
    Told by ebaybanned I'd be refunded in 48 hours.

Its now 11 days later....

This is gone beyond annoying at this stage....

Is that the expected level of service from them at this point? I put an order in a week ago and it's still "processing", that normal? :/ I'm pretty sorry I didn't read up about them here a bit first. Lesson learned :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Scrambles_ wrote: »
    Is that the expected level of service from them at this point? I put an order in a week ago and it's still "processing", that normal? :/ I'm pretty sorry I didn't read up about them here a bit first. Lesson learned :/

Drop them an email asking for the tracking number, also it's chinas new year around now so things are slow with all the china/hk sites at the mo. Ebaybanned can be a tad slow at times but I've never had any problems (replaced stuff for me without question) with them like theDoc has.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

My specter sight is still sitting in customs from ebaybanned., i have a strange feeling that once again, they've stuck some stupidly low value on the package and its been nabbed. took them 8 days to bring it to the post office too.

Annnnd they've finally managed to tracking it town., on its way back from the cops at the moment and the package undervalued.,
    I also bought the MUR upper receiver for my GBB M4 and havent had any reply about it yet, that was just before the weekend though so i reckon i'll hear back from them just in time for the summer, when the gun will work at its best., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

look forward to seeing a picture of tan version, i came across a picture of one on arnies that someone had refinished and toned down the bright metal work and look rather nice

• Advertisement

Did you have any hassle getting yours in Pud? Ive been ringing them pretty much every day since the 22nd and only this morning did i actually get a straight answer out of them, they took my number a load of times and never rang back. cant wait to get my hands on it, moreso because im sick of chasing it rather than actually wanting to use it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

mine came thought without issue

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Irony incoming.

I got my refund from ebaybanned, 3 months after the initial " we will refund you".

Looked at how much effort it was to extract the money into my bank account, so bought a hop up chamber for my retarded Tory, and I bought...wait for it...

ANOTHER BOWMAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1 KERRRRAZZZYYYY

Just bought the headpiece , so hopefully it works, and more importantly, arrives.

Doc, you are an idiot.

:D

really though, ya should have took yore dosh and legged it. if people are only too happy to get screwed over by their lazyness and still buy their stuff they certainly wont get any better.,

I'd have gone to ehobby or RSOV, just out of principle.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

The phrase "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" clearly applies to you Doc.

• Advertisement

Masada wrote: »
    Doc, you are an idiot.

really though, ya should have took yore dosh and legged it. if people are only too happy to get screwed over by their lazyness and still buy their stuff they certainly wont get any better.,

I'd have gone to ehobby or RSOV, just out of principle.,:)

Get what your saying, but I ordered my gloves of them and left a note saying how I expect them to be delivered promptly and they were, and I did the same agian here, so I'll just wait and see.

It was a typical impulse move by me in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

has anyone tried UKcamo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Irony incoming.

I got my refund from ebaybanned, 3 months after the initial " we will refund you".

Looked at how much effort it was to extract the money into my bank account, so bought a hop up chamber for my retarded Tory, and I bought...wait for it...

ANOTHER BOWMAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1 KERRRRAZZZYYYY

Just bought the headpiece , so hopefully it works, and more importantly, arrives.

OMFG! you do realise you are now officially a fully-fledged card-carrying, window-licking, outta yer bin nutjob for doing that!!

When you eventually get the Bowman, and while realising it doesnt work manage to choke yerself with the cable as you attempt to rip it off your vest in a screaming rage!

The real irony will be when we read your headstone(s)...
    "To save TAX, here lies half of DoC, the rest you will receive shortly, Cordially ^_^"
    :p

Next time you need something from Jesse - let me do the buying for ya, cause you must be on an EB hit-list or something...:rolleyes:

BTW, I've one on the way - should (tongue firmly planted in cheek) arrive this week... :D:D:D
    (I already have me card btw)

OMFG! you do realise you are now officially a fully-fledged card-carrying, window-licking, outta yer bin nutjob for doing that!!

When you eventually get the Bowman, and while realising it doesnt work manage to choke yerself with the cable as you attempt to rip it off your vest in a screaming rage!

"To save TAX, here lies half of DoC, the rest you will receive shortly, Cordially ^_^"
    :p

Next time you need something from Jesse - let me do the buying for ya, cause you must be on an EB hit-list or something...:rolleyes:

BTW, I've one on the way - should (tongue firmly planted in cheek) arrive this week... :D:D:D
    (I already have me card btw)

Dude, wtf.....your sposed to be Mr.Nice in airsoft....what the hell happend to you?!?!?!

EDIT: Just realised you said youd buy my **** for me, your some man....offering to buy me **** isworse then offering Gatling lifts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Dude, wtf.....your sposed to be Mr.Nice in airsoft....what the hell happend to you?!?!?!

EDIT: Just realised you said youd buy my **** for me, your some man....offering to buy me **** isworse then offering Gatling lifts

multiple personality disorder

You met the nice one... once

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

POTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Does anybody know what the shipping fee's are from firesupport.co.uk are I'm looking at getting a pistol barel but can't seem to access the site with the iPod.
    Thanks

8 GBP for a random barrel i added to my cart there man.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

just collected my flecktarn from www.armyshop.ie Pauls a gent to deal with ,good prices and able to source pretty much anything-looking foward to spending lots more especially when he told me his website only has half the gear lol:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

www.uktactical.com are absolute heroes.

Ordered a 1911 SERPA from them tuesday afternoon, and the courier just knocked on my door this evening, weird, wasn't expecting a courier at all for a tenner shipping from the UK.

Also, real Blackhawk SERPAs are so much better than the chinese copies it's unreal.

• Advertisement

I would like to retract my previous post on the grounds that moggy is pointing into his pocket. I wish I had a serpa.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

Hi lads, is it save to buy any AEG from http://www.airsoftglobal.com , or is better to go trough retailer? I like some of the AEG's they have. None of the retailers here haved something I like in stock.

T.w.a.T. wrote: »
    Hi lads, is it save to buy any AEG from http://www.airsoftglobal.com , or is better to go trough retailer? I like some of the AEG's they have. None of the retailers here haved something I like in stock.

Get onto Tony in eirsoft.ie -- he can get pretty much anything you want in from any of the HK sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Rambler's Way on Mary Street are doing Magnum Elite II boots at what they say is half price, which means 80 quid, which is a good deal. I got a pair yesterday for day-to-day stomping about and they seem great so far (speaking from a position of some experience with day-to-day stomping about in black tactical boots).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Rambler's Way on Mary Street are doing Magnum Elite II boots at what they say is half price, which means 80 quid, which is a good deal. I got a pair yesterday for day-to-day stomping about and they seem great so far (speaking from a position of some experience with day-to-day stomping about in black tactical boots).

Thanks for the info Shane. Are they the waterproof ones do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Yes they are. I got the impression they have all 3 styles - leather, leather insulated, and nylon\leather, although I didn't check because I can wear thicker socks in winter and see no point in nylon bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

T.w.a.T. wrote: »

i have bought alot of things from there before, they are trustworthy and reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭AndyB_26

Hi lads

I have dboys M4 Cqb. Looking to get proper battery. Im no one for spray and pray so dont need great rate of Fire just good battery that would lat the full day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

These are pretty decent. Most of the retailers will have 'em in stock.

Advertisement