Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl XLIV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

that black chap fcuked up

he should have caught that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Screw that
    Gooooo Saints
    What a win.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,575 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

don't like the saints but happy for New Orleans..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Go Saints!Go Saints!
    Its your birthday.Its your birthday.
    Shake your booty.Shake your booty. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Saints win - nice comeback. Good to see a team who hasn't won it before do the job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Game over, g''night!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

savage. glad i stuck with it

You were saying :D

lol. I had taken it as a given!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Congratulations Saints

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Congrats to the Saints, played entertaining football all year and well deserve the win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Brilliant!! New Orleans what a city!! Brees you legend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I would have expected a bigger noise from the Saints crowd considering they just won...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

wooo go saints!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cambridge7

Hats off to the Saints.:) Fecking bookies win again.:(

I have to say fair play to the Saints. To come back after being 10 points down. To have the balls to go for what they went for. To win it for that city. What a party the next few days will be.

As for the Colts. I think is justice for what they did vs the Jets. You don't piss on football history like that. I do feel for Manning. He doesn't deserved to be remembered for that and I do hope he gets another ring. Oh and I feel for davejose!

Good to have a new name on the trophy and yet another super bowl which delivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Wooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

cambridge7 wrote: »

not here they didnt and if you look at the pole I would say a few people won some BUCKS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭jasonb

One last comment, I do wish Cecil would shut the hell up. He's added nothing in terms of insights, just lots of cliche and hyperbole!

Time for bed, great to see an exciting, close ( 'til the Int ) game...

J.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Lost my internet feed with 2 mins to go!

Well done to the Saints!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

fintonie wrote: »
    not here they didnt and if you look at the pole I would say a few people won some BUCKS

I had a small bet on the Saints as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

cambridge7 wrote: »

Not off me they didnt, 7/4, ship ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Excellent performance from both teams, but delighted the Saints won it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭walt colman

I could watch Manning getting pushed on his ass after that interception all night!!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey guys! There were very few flags thrown during this SB game. But better yet, we just played the biggest game of our season's end, with plenty of excitement in the 2nd half, and there was not one reported post with 84 users viewing or posting to our American Football forum. You guys are real sportsmen and sportswomen, who can make this the best forum on boards.ie!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Craig Dowling

congrats to the saints

Hey guys! There were very few flags thrown during this SB game.

which as a Packers fan is weird. I am used to seeing them every 2nd play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭ccosgrave

cooker3 wrote: »
    I have to say fair play to the Saints. To come back after being 10 points down. To have the balls to go for what they went for. To win it for that city. What a party the next few days will be.

As for the Colts. I think is justice for what they did vs the Jets. You don't piss on football history like that. I do feel for Manning. He doesn't deserved to be remembered for that and I do hope he gets another ring. Oh and I feel for davejose!

Good to have a new name on the trophy and yet another super bowl which delivers.

What happened vs the Jets?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

delighted

mardi gras starts in 9 days its gonna be a serious party in new orleans for the next two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Just me or did the atmosphere seem a little subdued just there, especially when Brees got the mic?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

PeakOutput wrote: »
    delighted

mardi gras starts in 9 days its gonna be a serious party in new orleans for the next two weeks

im gona set my kitchen up for it tomorrow:D

Advertisement