Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greys Anatomy (IRL Pace) *No US Spoilers*

• 05-01-2010 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

just set up to sky plus Greys and feckin idiots have given away cliff hanger in info!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

You gotta love McSteamy everyone crying and mourning for George and he asks was he well hung :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

JP Liz wrote: »
    You gotta love McSteamy everyone crying and mourning for George and he asks was he well hung :D

Yeah laughed at that!!
    He had a point though, he had Callie, Izzy & Lexie!! Did him and Meredith have something in Season 1???

dlambirl wrote: »
    Yeah laughed at that!!
    He had a point though, he had Callie, Izzy & Lexie!! Did him and Meredith have something in Season 1???

Yes Mer slept with George also - they all wanted mcnugget :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

dlambirl wrote: »
    Did him and Meredith have something in Season 1???

They slept together, but she regretted it bigtime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

Last nights episode was excellent but it was'nt the best of the series,to me it felt like an ordinary episode and not an opening episode.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

All this "Mc" stuff really annoys me!!!!!!....stupid sexually frustrated girls!!

coconut5 wrote: »
    They slept together, but she regretted it bigtime.

She was a total bitch with that, he adored her! :mad:
    She totally broke his heart....the cold hearted Moo! :mad::mad:

All this "Mc" stuff really annoys me!!!!!!....stupid sexually frustrated girls!!

u not getting any mcdowner ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

Its gets worse every series

Who cares about the leads (Maredith and Derek) they are annoying as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Who cares about the leads (Maredith and Derek) they are annoying as hell

I know it would kinda defeat the purpose of the show but I really hope they fire meredith!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,490 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Izzie is so selfish she justs leaves Alex her new husband after all he does her her :mad:

I want Alex as my doctor :p

It looks RTE viewers will miss the Private Practice crossover episode with McSteamy his daughter visiting Addision :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

Typical RTE I think I'll have to watch Private Practice online. Not waiting for them to maybe show it. Don't see any mention of season 3 on their website :eek:

I hate how RTE can't show Private Practice at the same time, it totally f**ks up the crossover episodes :mad:

So last night's epi was Izzie's last one yes?

I think so, yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Is it getting near the Finale on RTE? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to avoid spoilers for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

yeah my friend text me telling me how good the last few episodes are so i got really tempted to watch online but i've stayed strong so far,although there been no episode on rte on tuesday did not help matters.

joey54 wrote: »
    Is it getting near the Finale on RTE? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to avoid spoilers for it!

Next week is the finale on RTE 2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Next week is the finale on RTE 2

What!?? That's too soon. I want more. I heard last year that this season is the last. I hope it's not true...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

4 episodes left in series. It's defintly back for a new season in the States.

Lillylilly wrote: »
    What!?? That's too soon. I want more. I heard last year that this season is the last. I hope it's not true...

My bad :o I was going by the RTE Guide but there is 3 more episodes for Season 6 left to be shown on RTE 2 and with the World Cup who knows now when and if they will be shown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    My bad :o I was going by the RTE Guide but there is 3 more episodes for Season 6 left to be shown on RTE 2 and with the World Cup who knows now when and if they will be shown

oh no!!!! if they cut if off cause of the world cup i'll defo be viewing it elsewhere..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Aww why is it a repeat episode tonight?Was lookin forward to this all day :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

that's no repeat! all so shockingly sad, as per usual for a series finale. :(

Oops just realised i watched the start online a few weeks ago..and thought it was a repeat :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Brillant episode so far, really hope Alex doesn't die!

Brill so far! Cant believe im so thick though.Someone posted an US link on facebook with the first few mins of the final episode a few weeks back.Duuuh!!

• Advertisement

The suspense is killing me, I can hardly watch :eek:

it has me in bits!
    4 people shot so far
    , and there is another part to this episode next week! it's gonna be a long week :(

:eek:OMG how good was that???Literally had my hands over my mouth

agreed. i'm totally shocked. didn't realise it was gonna be a season finale til they said it just before the show. oh lord...

That was great, can't wait for next week now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

:eek: Hope Derek or Alex aren't dead!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭CamillaRhodes

So is it the season finale or the first part of a two-part finale?!? I don't usually watch G.A. 'in order' (seem to find random episodes on tv at various random times and days) but tonight gripped me and I can't leave without knowing where that ending is going!!! :eek::eek::eek:

part 1 of 2.

I couldn't wait. had to google the next one. a week was too long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 meagher43

ya i know heart in mouth the whole way through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Totally! I was shouting at the tv and even screamed when
    Alex was shot
    :(

Couldn't wait though, I downloaded the final bit! Absolutely heartbreaking! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Absolutely fabulous. I firmly believed that Season 5/6 Grey's Anatomy had lost the entertainment value that it had in the first three seasons but this episode showed me how wrong I was! I had to watch the rest on the internet as I couldn't stick the suspense!

• Advertisement

^ ah ladies......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Curse my stupendously slow internet connection I'm so tempted to download next weeks episode.

I was going to pause it for a second to put the kettle on then the first 2 people got shot & I couldn't move!!

They couldn't really kill
    Dr. Dreamy
    though could they :eek::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Absolutely fabulous. I firmly believed that Season 5/6 Grey's Anatomy had lost the entertainment value that it had in the first three seasons but this episode showed me how wrong I was! I had to watch the rest on the internet as I couldn't stick the suspense!

Absolutely agreed. Last season I was so 'meh' about it all, but it's been fantastic this time around - I've really grown to love some of the characters and they've all come into their own. Last night's episode was so, so good, when I wasn't hiding my eyes behind my hands I was screaming at the tv :o:D

Can't wait for next weeks finale, although I think there might need to be a lot of hankies nearby :o...

It was good wasnt it?!!

I love how it was so graphic! Its so easy for producers to get lazy, see the shooter, hear the bang and next you see the character on the floor in a pool of blood, well done greys!

I've already seen the second part of the season finale and I have to say its excellent, there is plenty of more twists for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

How can you access the 2nd part of this episode? I'm a bit of a techno phobe! :D

This is the best finale since season 2 imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

g'em wrote: »
    Can't wait for next weeks finale, although I think there might need to be a lot of hankies nearby :o...

Omg I'm still only getting over them killing George last year :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YESROH

That eposide last night was something else - didn't think so many would be shot. Th eshooter was great. Big question who will be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Any program where Patrick Dempsey gets shot gets my vote..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Any program where Patrick Dempsey gets shot gets my vote..

:D Sadly he obviously won't die. Not a spoiler,but since he is the main character I pretty much know they won't kill him.

Anyone in the same boat as me with this show. I watched the first 13 eps of the first season,there was only 13 eps because of the writers strike if I remember,and it was actually quite good. Quite interesting and had potential. I was thinking maybe this could be a new ER. But after that it just became your typical soap opera $hite which just got worse and worse and I wouldn't even waste my time with now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement