Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greys Anatomy (IRL Pace) *No US Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

it has me in bits!
    4 people shot so far
    , and there is another part to this episode next week! it's gonna be a long week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

:eek:OMG how good was that???Literally had my hands over my mouth

agreed. i'm totally shocked. didn't realise it was gonna be a season finale til they said it just before the show. oh lord...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

That was great, can't wait for next week now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

:eek: Hope Derek or Alex aren't dead!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭CamillaRhodes

So is it the season finale or the first part of a two-part finale?!? I don't usually watch G.A. 'in order' (seem to find random episodes on tv at various random times and days) but tonight gripped me and I can't leave without knowing where that ending is going!!! :eek::eek::eek:

part 1 of 2.

I couldn't wait. had to google the next one. a week was too long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 meagher43

ya i know heart in mouth the whole way through

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Totally! I was shouting at the tv and even screamed when
    Alex was shot
    :(

Couldn't wait though, I downloaded the final bit! Absolutely heartbreaking! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Absolutely fabulous. I firmly believed that Season 5/6 Grey's Anatomy had lost the entertainment value that it had in the first three seasons but this episode showed me how wrong I was! I had to watch the rest on the internet as I couldn't stick the suspense!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ ah ladies......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Curse my stupendously slow internet connection I'm so tempted to download next weeks episode.

I was going to pause it for a second to put the kettle on then the first 2 people got shot & I couldn't move!!

They couldn't really kill
    Dr. Dreamy
    though could they :eek::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Absolutely fabulous. I firmly believed that Season 5/6 Grey's Anatomy had lost the entertainment value that it had in the first three seasons but this episode showed me how wrong I was! I had to watch the rest on the internet as I couldn't stick the suspense!

Absolutely agreed. Last season I was so 'meh' about it all, but it's been fantastic this time around - I've really grown to love some of the characters and they've all come into their own. Last night's episode was so, so good, when I wasn't hiding my eyes behind my hands I was screaming at the tv :o:D

Can't wait for next weeks finale, although I think there might need to be a lot of hankies nearby :o...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

It was good wasnt it?!!

I love how it was so graphic! Its so easy for producers to get lazy, see the shooter, hear the bang and next you see the character on the floor in a pool of blood, well done greys!

I've already seen the second part of the season finale and I have to say its excellent, there is plenty of more twists for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

How can you access the 2nd part of this episode? I'm a bit of a techno phobe! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This is the best finale since season 2 imo

g'em wrote: »
    Can't wait for next weeks finale, although I think there might need to be a lot of hankies nearby :o...

Omg I'm still only getting over them killing George last year :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YESROH

That eposide last night was something else - didn't think so many would be shot. Th eshooter was great. Big question who will be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Any program where Patrick Dempsey gets shot gets my vote..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Any program where Patrick Dempsey gets shot gets my vote..

:D Sadly he obviously won't die. Not a spoiler,but since he is the main character I pretty much know they won't kill him.

Anyone in the same boat as me with this show. I watched the first 13 eps of the first season,there was only 13 eps because of the writers strike if I remember,and it was actually quite good. Quite interesting and had potential. I was thinking maybe this could be a new ER. But after that it just became your typical soap opera $hite which just got worse and worse and I wouldn't even waste my time with now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i am holding out hope yang and hunt are killed

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This episode (Santuary) is repeated tonight on RTÉ2 @ 12:15am.
    I've set the Sky+ to see what the fuss is all about. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Mr E wrote: »
    This episode (Santuary) is repeated tonight on RTÉ2 @ 12:15am.
    I've set the Sky+ to see what the fuss is all about. :)
    Ah if you're a Greys fan its worth it.

I'm so sad, couldn't wait til next week so watched it online :o
    Sooo worth it though, the suspense would've killed me otherwise :D

They're 2 absolutely brill episodes, I really enjoyed them, some fantastic acting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I loved it! Had to watch the second one online have no patience! Second one not as good as first but still amazing! My heart when
    Reid
    got shot :eek: was not expecting it! I screamed at the telly!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I had to watch so much of this episode from behind my hands! I realy think they managed to create the right tone of suspense. I was on the edge of my seat, when I wasn't hiding behind it :pac:

I am really, really hoping Sloan and Lexie get together. I love them as a couple!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hermione* wrote: »
    I had to watch so much of this episode from behind my hands! I realy think they managed to create the right tone of suspense. I was on the edge of my seat, when I wasn't hiding behind it :pac:

I am really, really hoping Sloan and Lexie get together. I love them as a couple!

I was the same, my BF even watched it and he HATES it! He enjoyed it too, is looking forward to seeing it next week.

I love love LOVE Lexi and Sloan, really hope they get back together. Hate Meredith, what a painful person!

(pulls hair out)....GREYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right....sick of hearing how amazing this two parter is, what episodes are they?
    Season 6 episode 21/22?.....gonna grab and judge for myself.

• Advertisement

Oh ditto Tillygirl, didn't see that one coming! I really loved the twist too when they were in the OR, was convinced the person they were operating on was a gonner!

Would really love to see Lexi and Sloane together too, they're such an unlikely yet cute couple!

Agree Meredith can be so whiney sometimes, like hello if I was married to Dr. Dreamy (even only with a post-it note) I'd be walking around with a permagrin

Advertisement