Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Greys Anatomy (IRL Pace) *No US Spoilers*

• 05-01-2010 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

just set up to sky plus Greys and feckin idiots have given away cliff hanger in info!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

You gotta love McSteamy everyone crying and mourning for George and he asks was he well hung :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

JP Liz wrote: »
    You gotta love McSteamy everyone crying and mourning for George and he asks was he well hung :D

Yeah laughed at that!!
    He had a point though, he had Callie, Izzy & Lexie!! Did him and Meredith have something in Season 1???

dlambirl wrote: »
    Yeah laughed at that!!
    He had a point though, he had Callie, Izzy & Lexie!! Did him and Meredith have something in Season 1???

Yes Mer slept with George also - they all wanted mcnugget :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

dlambirl wrote: »
    Did him and Meredith have something in Season 1???

They slept together, but she regretted it bigtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭iguy

Last nights episode was excellent but it was'nt the best of the series,to me it felt like an ordinary episode and not an opening episode.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

All this "Mc" stuff really annoys me!!!!!!....stupid sexually frustrated girls!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

coconut5 wrote: »
    They slept together, but she regretted it bigtime.

She was a total bitch with that, he adored her! :mad:
    She totally broke his heart....the cold hearted Moo! :mad::mad:

All this "Mc" stuff really annoys me!!!!!!....stupid sexually frustrated girls!!

u not getting any mcdowner ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

Its gets worse every series

Who cares about the leads (Maredith and Derek) they are annoying as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Who cares about the leads (Maredith and Derek) they are annoying as hell

I know it would kinda defeat the purpose of the show but I really hope they fire meredith!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Izzie is so selfish she justs leaves Alex her new husband after all he does her her :mad:

I want Alex as my doctor :p

It looks RTE viewers will miss the Private Practice crossover episode with McSteamy his daughter visiting Addision :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

Typical RTE I think I'll have to watch Private Practice online. Not waiting for them to maybe show it. Don't see any mention of season 3 on their website :eek:

I hate how RTE can't show Private Practice at the same time, it totally f**ks up the crossover episodes :mad:

So last night's epi was Izzie's last one yes?

I think so, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Is it getting near the Finale on RTE? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to avoid spoilers for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

yeah my friend text me telling me how good the last few episodes are so i got really tempted to watch online but i've stayed strong so far,although there been no episode on rte on tuesday did not help matters.

joey54 wrote: »
    Is it getting near the Finale on RTE? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to avoid spoilers for it!

Next week is the finale on RTE 2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Next week is the finale on RTE 2

What!?? That's too soon. I want more. I heard last year that this season is the last. I hope it's not true...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

4 episodes left in series. It's defintly back for a new season in the States.

Lillylilly wrote: »
    What!?? That's too soon. I want more. I heard last year that this season is the last. I hope it's not true...

My bad :o I was going by the RTE Guide but there is 3 more episodes for Season 6 left to be shown on RTE 2 and with the World Cup who knows now when and if they will be shown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    My bad :o I was going by the RTE Guide but there is 3 more episodes for Season 6 left to be shown on RTE 2 and with the World Cup who knows now when and if they will be shown

oh no!!!! if they cut if off cause of the world cup i'll defo be viewing it elsewhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Aww why is it a repeat episode tonight?Was lookin forward to this all day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

that's no repeat! all so shockingly sad, as per usual for a series finale. :(

Oops just realised i watched the start online a few weeks ago..and thought it was a repeat :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Brillant episode so far, really hope Alex doesn't die!

Brill so far! Cant believe im so thick though.Someone posted an US link on facebook with the first few mins of the final episode a few weeks back.Duuuh!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

The suspense is killing me, I can hardly watch :eek:

Advertisement