Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So,it's half four in the morning...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Craguls wrote: »
    Hers was in public though....

I had to clean mine tho..
    Theres a trail of vomit down the front of my house. I have to get the powerhose out and clean it off. FML.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

phlegms wrote: »
    I had to clean mine tho..
    Theres a trail of vomit down the front of my house. I have to get the powerhose out and clean it off. FML.

How embarrassing

Craguls wrote: »
    How embarrassing

Do I win messiest drunk of the year now?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Good evening all.

So anyway, I want to know where some of these people are. 14 guests, Fingalian, niginator! Come out of the wood work, speak to us!

9c768.jpg

I'm such a mess. To think I have 18 more days of messy sleep patterns..

• Advertisement

It's only 20 to 3! This is normal for me. 6 is pushing it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Gotta sort out a lift for tomorrow, since I generally don't wake up until like 6PM these days and it's too late to text around now not sure what I can do.

EDIT: THIS ISN'T THE AAAAAAAAAAARGH THREAD :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Hmmm all the posts about Ready Brek and getting sick have reminded me of an unofortunate four-day period last month where I had to survive on Ready Brek and bread. Needless to say I ended up having to endure something much worse than mere vomiting. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    It's only 20 to 3! This is normal for me. 6 is pushing it though

I havent gone to sleep before 5am in about a week. It sucks. HARD.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

eVeNtInE wrote: »

I almost exclusively write my blog in the middle of the night. Might update it now actually...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

You know what's strange? Love Lifts Us Up Where We Belong has been covered by a ridiculous amount of lesbian folk duos

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

You learn something new every day!

The more you know....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I think I speak for alot of us when I say...

MUST...GO...TO...BED...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

On that note, I must confess that Teacher's whiskey can be quite a powerful sedative, and it is lulling me to sleep as I speak. Good night everyone!

o/

Ye're all weak! I never sle- ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

5AM, a bit early but I should probably go to bed now in a bit, I've even set my alarm for 2PM tomorrow to get me out of this nocturnal habit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I almost came posting here drunk last night (something I've never done before!), but my phone had no reception.

It was probably for the best....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

True, but I'm getting on his side early so he can recommend me after he cracks from the pressure. I have it all worked out! :D

So that's why you were serenading me in the sekrit forum?! :eek:

I feel... used :(

I almost came posting here drunk last night (something I've never done before!), but my phone had no reception.

It was probably for the best....

You're not a true boardsie unless you have posted waschted. Fix it. Fix it now!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Was too drunk to post here at 4:30 I win...sobered up round 1p m and have headed to dublin to do it all again :( I haz arrived!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Thanks for that.

Also,Nice Shiba Kukaku sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

4am. Christ. It took me over an hour in a taxi to get the mile home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

vodka, dont down iit ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Lol i can drink it like water :)

The problem isn't getting it in believe you me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I appear to be awake beyond half four in the morning every morning now.. Not smart. >.<

Tar - I bet you'll be hungover tomorrow.. :P

Me no get hangovers! I've really tested to try and find the limits!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Ah but brandless vodka is an entirely different story (not that I'd actually know :P).. you shall see, in the morning.. :D

Advertisement