Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

*******Found Sunday Evening, alive and starving ;-) ********

Missing since Friday (04dec) morning from Hamlet Lane area, Balbriggan

Smokey Grey male cat, approx 9months old. Neutered and chipped.

Wearing collar and silver fish shaped name tag.

Very timid and likely to hiss at you if approached.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lolabug

Came across these 2 dogs yesterday afternoon in Limerick City. They were standing on the corner of Ellen St and Patrick St...where AIB used to be. Both were wearing collars with blue bandanas on them. Looking very lost and seemed to be looking for someone. They were there for over 2 hours while I was in town and a woman I met said she had seen them earlier in the day there. Another man who had stopped and was with them for a while decided to take them overnight and see if anyone contact Animal Welfare about them. While he was gone to get his car the black and brown one ran off in the direction of the Hunt Museum. He has taken the little brown girl but the other dog couldn't be found. Can only hope he/she has gone home and that someone comes looking for the other dog. I have the number of the man who has her if anyone recognises the dogs please let me know. Photo attached.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 *Sparkles*

Hi there,

My female Bichon Frise went missing from my back garden in Farranree Cork City on the 07/12/2009 between the hours of 13:00hrs-17:30hrs. She is white in colour and was wearing a pink collar with red hearts on it there is also a purple tag with my phone number on it. She is also microchipped.pics001-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DOFS

My cat went missing from Holywell Heath, Swords, on 3rd December, 2009.

He is a black and white neutered male, very friendly, with a big white forehead, white bib and hind legs. He's only 7 months old, but big for his age.

He was on antibiotics when he went missing and may be drowsy.

If anybody has seen him in the area please let me know as I miss him terribly! :(

Thanks. I really appreciate any help at all.

4169683894_7ebac25ff8.jpg4169680456_097d762de1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 noonicorn

Our two dogs, Violet and Mavis got out on tuesday the 8th about 6pm when the builders opened the gate. Violet is 9 and Mavis is 7. They do not normally run away like this and would be back by now. I am hoping that someone might have taken them in. They are very friendly cross breeds. We live in whitehall, dublin 9. These are the only recent photos I have as my laptop is busted. Please let me know if you have seen them, they are very much missed!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* wrote: »
    Hi there,

My female Bichon Frise went missing from my back garden in Farranree Cork City on the 07/12/2009 between the hours of 13:00hrs-17:30hrs. She is white in colour and was wearing a pink collar with red hearts on it there is also a purple tag with my phone number on it. She is also microchipped.pics001-1.jpg

Just a quick update she was found alive and well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lolabug

lolabug wrote: »
    Came across these 2 dogs yesterday afternoon in Limerick City. They were standing on the corner of Ellen St and Patrick St...where AIB used to be. Both were wearing collars with blue bandanas on them. Looking very lost and seemed to be looking for someone. They were there for over 2 hours while I was in town and a woman I met said she had seen them earlier in the day there. Another man who had stopped and was with them for a while decided to take them overnight and see if anyone contact Animal Welfare about them. While he was gone to get his car the black and brown one ran off in the direction of the Hunt Museum. He has taken the little brown girl but the other dog couldn't be found. Can only hope he/she has gone home and that someone comes looking for the other dog. I have the number of the man who has her if anyone recognises the dogs please let me know. Photo attached.

UPDATE: Both dogs have been reunited with each other and their family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

This is Oscar... He went missing in the S.W Donegal area of Bruckless last Thursday... He is very friendly and there are 3 heartbroken boys missing him very much and are hoping he will be home for Christmas.

If anyone has any information about him, a sighting or anything please pm me asap.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Found this lovely and friendly male Jack Russell in the Airport Rd/Forge Hill area of Cork City. He has a collar but no tag or number. He is very friendly and good with people, so obviously is a pet.

Would love to see him reunited with his owners as he is so sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

ncmc wrote: »
    Found this lovely and friendly male Jack Russell in the Airport Rd/Forge Hill area of Cork City. He has a collar but no tag or number. He is very friendly and good with people, so obviously is a pet.

Would love to see him reunited with his owners as he is so sweet.

He looks a dinger, hope you find them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nannyplum

Dixie, 7 year old, small female black and white cat. She is very friendly, missing since Tuesday 15 Dec 6 am. from Leopardstown, Dublin. She may have been transported and could also be located elsewhere in Dublin or surrounding areas. She previously had a stomach operation, she is a dearly loved and missed family pet and her owners are very concerned, if you have seen her please let me know. Even if she was found found dead by someone, I would rather like to know. Thanks so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 berri_satine

FOUND

Male westie type dog wandering around St.Collumcilles Hospital, Loughlinstown Co.Dublin. Not in great condition, hair is matted long nails quite thin. White in colour. Friendly guy. Neutered.

If anyone knows anything about this dog please PM me, This is URGENT. Dog cannot stay here beyond tonight unfortunately :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 HazelC

Orla K wrote: »
    Kitten about 3 months male black & white found in the athy area.

He wouldn't go away from someones back door where he was in danger from two dogs.

He's mostly black with white feet and lip

oqfxqv.jpg

thats my cat! was it found in rheban manor. can i hav a phone number to contact u

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RaeRae

Found this fellow wandering in the Dodder park in Churchtown this evening. He followed my mom home and there were no owners in sight. Very well trained and lovely. Anyone looking for him?

2psohz5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

^^ (not mine I'm afraid) no info on his collar?
    If you're near a vets (or dundrum village for that matter) maybe pop in and see if they can check if he's chipped?
    (fair play for taking him in)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

-Sorted-

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RaeRae

star-pants wrote: »
    ^^ (not mine I'm afraid) no info on his collar?
    If you're near a vets (or dundrum village for that matter) maybe pop in and see if they can check if he's chipped?
    (fair play for taking him in)

Not taking him in for much longer. The dog warden is about to collect him. I feel terrible and would hold onto him for longer but the parents can't deal with a second dog here at the moment (or ever). I spent two hours last night sticking up posters near the park last night, so hopefully someone will spot one and contact us and we'll refer them on to the pound.

The thought of the poor thing in the pound near Christmas is terrible. =/

Also took him up to our local vet in Nutgrove yesterday evening just after finding him. They scanned him but no chip. =/

• Registered Users Posts: 22 brianserious

German shepeard / alsation lost in Dublin 7 stoneybatter

Approx 1 month ago

Young male in puberty

Its not mine its an old guys across the street and he wouldnt know what the hell a computer was, ,I will try to get a photo to scan it and post it later,

I got one contact from a nice woman that said she saw one matching the description about 3 weeks ago the dog is lost approximately one month any help would be appreciated thanks !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SusanMcN

Hi,

Our dog ran off in Merlin Woods on Monday 21st Dec. She was seen following two young boys in the direction of the estate at the back of Merlin Woods near the Castle and was seen by people in that estate also on Monday evening. She is all black with white chest, paws and nose and she is a springer/terrier cross that looks similar to a small labrador. She is 6 months old and very friendly and excitable. If anyone sees her or knows where she is can they please pm

Reward offered for her safe return.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Black lab found in Kilkenny 26th of December, but was in the city stray on Christmas eve. He has an electric fence tag, but no name collar.

100007.jpg

100009.JPG

100008.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

i spoke to a lady in parklands, maynooth today who had been feeding a small tabby type cat that had been near her house the past few days. it has a pink collar and appears to have some clouding in one of its eyes. she is eager to find the owner as she already has her own cat who would not warm to a new kitten :)
    please pm me for her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭mhairt

Found this little guy on the 22nd Dec beside Doon Shore in Boyle.

PC227552.jpg

PC287636.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭yarglags

7317A1066FCE4E14BCCC514A7D7CDA7D-800.jpg

This guy turned up at our house about the 10th of December. We've been keeping him fed and warm but we'd like to help him get home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 lea_20

Found! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭FunkyMissMonkey

Found 29/12/2009 at roughly 8:30 - 9pm, running on the N20 around the Heineken brewery. Male puppy, roughly 1 year old, black and white Collie/Collie-x. Wearing black nylon collar, no tag, no microchip.

lost.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Spanglished

FOUND :)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

Found :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 lea_20

lea_20 wrote: »
    Hi our cat has gone missing from Ashfield in Balbriggan. She is small and mostly black with a white belly and paws. She is about 3 years old and is neutered. She was last seen on the night of Monday the 28th of December. Please look out for her in the surrounding areas and PM me with any information. Thanks.

Picture attached below

This cat is now found :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

This little lady wandered into our garden earlier today. She's in very good condition, won't eat and is very clean with a blue collar but no identification. I've asked around the area and no-one recognises her. Any ideas?

'cptr
    Dog4.jpg

Dog3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Any chance of getting to a vets to see if she is microchipped?
    Also putting up posters in local shops etc might help if her owners are looking for her.

Advertisement