Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

*reunited with owner
    Old (9/10 yrs +) very matted and in poor condition red haired GSD/Lab X today. He is in very poor condition with a large tumour in between his shoulder blades, bad teeth and back legs. Had a collar on but no name tag.The poor fella. He was nearly run over twice before i caught him

He is now in the care of OScanaill Vets in Swords 8900380 and will unfortunately go to the pound tomorrow if not claimed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭YOURFACE!

I found a male, vintage JRT just before 8pm wandering up Carysfort Avenue in Blackrock, Co. Dublin while I was out walking my dogs.

He is mainly back with a white neck, four white legs and the tip of his tail is white. He is slightly bigger than your average JRT. He is entire and I think he is a bit blind. He has mange and a nasty cut on his left cheek and is incredibely skinny. He doesnt have a collar on either.
    He is quite nervous of us so I have him seperate from our dogs as I dont want anything to spread to them. He is safe and warm now, he has been fed and has a cosy bed set up to sleep in. I will be taking him to the vet tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Born to Run

Our Cat is missing :( from the Artane/Harmonstown/Killester area since Sunday. He is 6 months old but may look a bit older. He is Black with white paws, belly and chest. He had a white stripe on his nose and the tip of his tail is white. You can see his picture on this link: http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/search/lost/dublin

If you think you have seen him please let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 brengray1979

LOST IN FINGLAS

Beloved White Cat Fifi missing since Thurs 25th Feb 2010.
    Mostly white with tabby markings.
    Wearing blue collar with yellow tag & bell, name engraved on the back
    FIFI is neutered but no microchip. Please pm me if you find her

2009June51.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tlake

reunited with owner

Apologies if this gets added to somebodies thread.

Myself and my partner found a female Black Lab (possibly a mix) walking along the Swords Roadd / the Old Airport Road near Kealy's Pub around 4.30pm yesterday (Sunday the 28th).

We took her to the Vet in UCD to see was she chipped and we found out that she was but the chip isn't registered to an owner.

The dog is about 3-5 years in age, is in very good condition and is very friendly.

If you know/hear of anyone who missing dog may match this description please pm me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MoonDancer256

Found cat in blackpool area of Cork; around 6-8 months old, male and seems to be neutered.

23694_367645145019_542700019_5271404_6358390_n.jpg

Friendly little thing, and wearing a collar but no tag/chip.

Drop me a message if you have questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eadaoin32

A black and white Border Collie was found in Waterford City Centre on Monday march 1st. Male dog, a few years old(?) wearing a collar, well groomed and used to people - used to being indoors too. Would really like to reunite him with his owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Dee_animallover

Boxer dog found today (thursday 4th march) on the Dublin Road area of Athlone.

Please pm me if you are missing a boxer and I will confirm details.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

edit - found phew

hey, this dog disappeared from the southern cross bray, wicklow today

if anyone is offered a siberean husky puppy (may have been stolen for re-sale) or see one wandering around, please either pm me or the owners contact details are on the link below

devastated owner and child :(:(:(

thanks

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=350695651852&ref=nf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

This little lady was found straying in Dundalk:

01032010025343Picture1.jpg

Very friendly and well cared for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kayle4488

Its a small puppy or dog, mixed breed, light and dark brown with two collars- no name tag though.
    Was found in Cappagh Park playground in Knocknacarra this evening aprox 5.30.

Contact 0876xxxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

here's a link to my cat envelope. he is missing since Monday 8th of march in the summerhill, meath area.

he is a big softy and a talker. he is black all over except for a priests collar and a small dot of white on his belly.

please pm me if you know anyone who has recently found a cat matching this description, there's a little 5yr old girl missing her cat :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Mod warning
    Do not post on someone else's behalf unless they ask you to and if there is a problem post use the Report Post function rather than just replying on thread. Thank you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭jochenstacker

Lost Dog, goes by the name Snowflake, last seen on 11.03.2010 in the Ballinruan area.

107461.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bren2

Felix, a 7 year old black and white cat. He is neutered and microchipped. He disappeared from Killester Dublin on Sunday 28th Feb. He is very much missed by his owners. Please contact me if you see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Ailishcrehan

mel123 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I would appreciate any help from anyone who lives in Ashbourne. Sybil is a much loved family pet. She is 11 years old and went missing late yesterday afternoon. Family is devestated so we would really appreciate your help in finding her.
    Her name is Sybil and she is Laza Apso/ Tibetan terrier. She recently had her back teeth removed. She is very friendly. Please PM me if u have any details.
    Hi there, this is Ailish from the Last Hope Animal Charity. A dog was found in Ashbourne over the weekend, which we initially thought was a Shihtzu, however, after cutting some of the hair from her face, we now think that she is a terrier cross and her picture is similar to the one you have listed under your notice about Sybil. The dog we found is fabulous, lovely temperament and nature and we are just praying that we find her owners!!!! Could you please give me a call on 0868406090 just so we can check if this is your missing dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

My dog went missing Sat night in the Corbally (Westbury/ Carraig Midhe) area of Limerick.

Black & white medium sized mongrel. White paws, chest and a bit on her face (makes her look like a very old dog but she is only 3). Female and neutered. Red collar with paw prints on it.

Not sure if she got spooked by the fireworks and jumped the gate or if someone has stolen her. There has been no sightings so im begining to think the latter.

Ive phoned the pound the ispca and animal welfare ill check again tomorrow with them. Local paper is running an ad but not untill Thursday. Ive posters up around the area.

Any other tips are apreciated.

Here is a pic of her

polly-1.jpgpolly2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Any other tips are apreciated.
    check the surounding pounds aswell if some one took her they could of droped her a ways away and google pets ireland they have a good lost and found section

• Registered Users Posts: 18 liz_dow

Not sure if this is a lost cat but i suspect it is ,,
    I found it under the bushes outside my apartment in The Belfry area of Citywest this morning..
    He/She is Black with a black flea collar and a black&white check collar on over it also. seems friendly and well fed !
    I only think its stray because a dog was around twice barking and growling before i found it and i think if it was used to being out or from the area it would have moved on especially becuse it's in the shade and if u have a cat you'll know they like a sun trap. If its still there when i go home , i will probably feed it although i'm concerned to do it incase it decides not find its way home because its being fed. There was a poster up in saggart spar/postoffice so i went up today to see if it was the same cat but it was removed , the girl said the manager took everything off the notice bored :(
    I hope this helps someone , i know what its like to loose a pet !
    P.M me for more info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

EGAR wrote: »
    This little lady was found straying in Dundalk:

01032010025343Picture1.jpg

Very friendly and well cared for.

Her time in the pound was up so she is with me now, very good with other dogs, house trained and well behaved, surely this is someones pet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

Could anyone in the Celbridge and Maynooth areas please keep an eye out for a black Lab mix??? Chester is not familiar with the area and must be very confused...he's friendly and approachable so please take him in if you see him and ring me on 086 1013065. Photos of Chester are in the 'Dogs Needing Homes' album. He is wearing the same collar that's on him in the photos. Missing since 11.30pm on Saturday 20th.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Homeward-Bound/129307968916?ref=mf#!/photo.php?pid=3585284&id=129307968916

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭lucianot

Hi there,

Medium size, slim black male cat, with a heart like white spot on the chest and two small white patches on the belly and two small scars on a fronte leg and one of the hind legs. He's neutered.
    Missing in the Sailin, Wellpark area, Dublin Road, Galway.
    Thanks!

4305707701_3c64c57b6f_o.jpg

4318050949_b793423a09_m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Parking

I'm not exactly sure what breed she is but a bitch that I think is some type of mastiff has been hanging around our yard in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin for a few hours each day over the past few weeks.

She is black, has no collar and is very thin but quite friendly.

Contact me if you know anything about it.

Could anyone in the Celbridge and Maynooth areas please keep an eye out for a black Lab mix??? Chester is not familiar with the area and must be very confused...he's friendly and approachable so please take him in if you see him and ring me on 086 1013065. Photos of Chester are in the 'Dogs Needing Homes' album. He is wearing the same collar that's on him in the photos. Missing since 11.30pm on Saturday 20th.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Homeward-Bound/129307968916?ref=mf#!/photo.php?pid=3585284&id=129307968916

Found!! Safe and well!

Parking wrote: »
    I'm not exactly sure what breed she is but a bitch that I think is some type of mastiff has been hanging around our yard in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin for a few hours each day over the past few weeks.

She is black, has no collar and is very thin but quite friendly.

Contact me if you know anything about it.

Looks like a Staffie...poor thing- she's so thin. Can you contact rescues/sanctuaries in Dublin and see if one of them can help her? If she ends up in the pound she probably won't come out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mizcarra

hi, we are missing our springer spaniel since 20th march 10.Galway region(mervue,Ballybane). 2 yr old short haired springer,timid nature,most likely will not let you near her.owners lost without her,any info much appreciated.thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mizcarra

WE FOUND CARRA. NOT 5 MINS AGO. THANKS SO MUCH EVERYBODY XX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

Hi,
    I found a dog at the Whites Cross intersection on the N11, in Dublin tonight....9 O'Clock 27th March.

I think it is a West Highlands Terriers (white). Female

Please PM me if this your dog or you know whos dog it is.

I've also posted her up here http://www.lostandfound.ie/index.php

I've uploaded a picture so click on the link to check her out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 trishc

oh i hate to hear of animals missing. my dog was taken from my front garden. he was gone 4 days, but by taking pics of him around to all surrounding houses, i got him back. i know what people missing their pets are going through. but it can often be a happy ending too, so stay positive :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭smallfry

Chocolate Labrador Pup missing in Castlebar area...
    Only 7 months old but strong for a pup... Missing since Friday afternoon (26th March) and to be honest I think she was stolen... Microchipped so I'll hold out some hope for a while...

smallfry

Advertisement