Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭meisha

young male rabbit found in Rialto..PM me for details :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Hi

Sister in law found a dog outside Quinn this morning. Dont have a pix yet but she said its : female,Black and brown with white paws. Mid size dog, with some jack russel in her and she has one of those stub tails.

She has told Garda station in Blanch and local vet. She is going over later to see if she is chipped.

Hope this can help someone out. Any other recommendations on what she should do?

Wac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭budgemook

gaz wac wrote: »
    Hi

Sister in law found a dog outside Quinn this morning. Dont have a pix yet but she said its : female,Black and brown with white paws. Mid size dog, with some jack russel in her and she has one of those stub tails.

She has told Garda station in Blanch and local vet. She is going over later to see if she is chipped.

Hope this can help someone out. Any other recommendations on what she should do?

Wac

You could always post on www.lostdogs.ie too. Hopefully this dog will find her home soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Cheers, posted there also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Lo all,

Just found a lost dog in the park in cabinteely, black and white Collie/sheepdog cross by the looks of things. He is wearing a red harness. If anyone is looking for him PM me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 capcap

Hi All,

My 5 year old, female miniature dachshund got out of our front yard in Coolock Village on 18 November around 5 pm. She is a reddish-brown smooth-haired mini, wearing a green Dobby collar, no tags, microchipped and id tattoo in right ear and is fixed. Have put up posters, called vets, pound, dscpa but no sign of her.

Please contact me if you have any information on her whereabouts. I am really worried about her.

capcap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 settergirl

Try knocking on all neighbours doors in the area and ask if they have seen your dog they may have taken it in. My dog escaped and we went round every door and no one had seen him and we heard him barking in one of the sheds and someone had locked him in so they had lied to us when we called to the door they were going to keep/sell him either way they werent gonna give him back !! make sure you check literally everywhere around especially with her being a small breed and a FEMALE there are some real spiteful people about that would be looking to make some easy cash !! Good Luck and i really hope you find her Xx fingers crossed for you Xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 keoghank

Black collie found
    Male
    Red Collar
    White Chest
    White paws

found 21/11/2009
    smarmore, Ardee - close to Collon, slane, Drumconrath...

Meath / Louth Area.

Please contact Kellyann <snip> no personal contacts please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

The other day i seen a dog up our road, though it was a you boxer as it was late at night. This evening the dog is at my back door. It is a staffie. Hes a good size but still has to fill out. He's not belonging to anyone in the area so i first though he was dumped but he has a black collar.
    He was very hungry.
    Hes brown in colour with the white chest,
    Very friendly.
    Seems shy, but very friendly.
    Im just outside Tullamore,
    Will post pics tomorrow in daylight if he/she still here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DB1971

Rufus is a small grey yorkshire Terrier. He's wearing a green collar. He went missing around the Talbot / Gainsborough area of Malahide on Tuesday 22.09.2009 between 10am - 12pm. He's 4 years old and has been neutered.
    Rufus was seen along the train tracks between Malahide & Portmarkock stations but ran off when approached. Update:Rusfus was seen at 8am today 25 Sept 2009 at Portmarnock train station. Rufy was seen on Wednesday Morning on Blackwood Lane, Portmarnock....Please take a picture with your phone and send to me if you see him. This will ensure I can identify that its him

<snip> no personal contacts please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,387 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Just found out that my friend's dog went missing from her parents' house Friday around noon. She was out of town until Sat and found out then she had trouble getting back with the floods too.

'Padge' is young and bouncy, any sightings post on here, or pm me
    My friend is worried sick, thanks!
    If there's a better way to attach this photo let me know.

Padge.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cambio

Hi

Our beautiful five month old Siamese kitten disappeared on Friday last - 20/11/09 - from outside our home in Shankill. He is very distinctive, being a white lilac point and had a collar with our number.

Please let us know if you have seen him anywhere.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

FOUND - MALE SPRINGER SPANIEL

Found last night by Howth Dart Station/Bloody Stream. Very friendly, male, recently clipped, neutered, excellent condition, full tail, has collar but no tag. (Getting him checked for a microchip.) Liver and white, apx 5-6, well used to other dogs, cats, people etc. I have taken him home and contacted local guards, vets and Ashtown pound. As he was found by the Dart station he could have jumped on the train and come from anywhere.
    He is currently staying with me, but I'm sure someone somewhere is missing him and I already have 3 dogs including 2 female Springers, so it's a little mad here.
    PM me if you know anyone missing a dog that its this description.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lyonsk23

Hi,
    My cat has been missing from Alexandra park, Clane since Monday 23rd November. She is small, mainly black with white socks, belly and mark on her face. She is very shy and timid around strangers.... I am heartbroken without her! If anyone sees her can you please pm me asap. Thank you so much!!

A white and brown female jack russel followed my brother home tonight from the glasheen road area of cork city. She has a collar, but no nametag or anything. She seems like a very friendly and eager to please dog. Will call the dog warden/ pound first thing tomorrow but thought I'd post here just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

A white and brown female jack russel followed my brother home tonight from the glasheen road area of cork city. She has a collar, but no nametag or anything. She seems like a very friendly and eager to please dog. Will call the dog warden/ pound first thing tomorrow but thought I'd post here just in case.

Say it to the gardai and local vets too, maybe put a pic of it up in the vets and near where you found it.

If you hand it over to the dog warden/pound they may only keep it for 5 days and if no one collects her she'll be put down (just found out today that the time limit is 5 days:()

Get it checked for a chip and there's afew other sites you can post on.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Amberjack wrote: »
    FOUND - MALE SPRINGER SPANIEL

Found last night by Howth Dart Station/Bloody Stream. Very friendly, male, recently clipped, neutered, excellent condition, full tail, has collar but no tag. (Getting him checked for a microchip.) Liver and white, apx 5-6, well used to other dogs, cats, people etc. I have taken him home and contacted local guards, vets and Ashtown pound. As he was found by the Dart station he could have jumped on the train and come from anywhere.
    He is currently staying with me, but I'm sure someone somewhere is missing him and I already have 3 dogs including 2 female Springers, so it's a little mad here.
    PM me if you know anyone missing a dog that its this description.

Delighted to say that the dog was reunited with his owner this morning - a happy ending

Orla K wrote: »
    Say it to the gardai and local vets too, maybe put a pic of it up in the vets and near where you found it.

If you hand it over to the dog warden/pound they may only keep it for 5 days and if no one collects her she'll be put down (just found out today that the time limit is 5 days:()

Get it checked for a chip and there's afew other sites you can post on.

Went up to the local garda station today, they took my details. I suppose thats all they can do. I posted on a few lost pets sites. Thats about all we can do for her, she's a lovely extremely well behaved dog, unfortunately we just can't keep her beyond tomorrow morning.

Went up to the local garda station today, they took my details. I suppose thats all they can do. I posted on a few lost pets sites. Thats about all we can do for her, she's a lovely extremely well behaved dog, unfortunately we just can't keep her beyond tomorrow morning.

I think posters got the most responce, did you get to any of the vets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭annefitzy

Springer Spanniel found yesterday in the Blackpool Shopping Centre,
    Black and white and very friendly, not micro chipped id wearing an old collar
    The ownerr will be able to describe anything else that I have left out
    I have a picture but I am having problems with the camera and cant upload at the moment...

The springer is at the moment in the Care of the Cork Animal Care Society please contact 021 4551781 if you think this is your dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Cambio

Cambio wrote: »
    Hi

Our beautiful five month old Siamese kitten disappeared on Friday last - 20/11/09 - from outside our home in Shankill. He is very distinctive, being a white lilac point and had a collar with our number.

Please let us know if you have seen him anywhere.

Many thanks.

Thanks to everyone who helped find our Siamese kitten today in Shankill. Special thanks Grace and Robert at www.happytailsdetective.com and to our neighbours in Shankill. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭annefitzy

Springer spaniel Black and white,Male, Not Micro chipped, is wearing a colla rFound saturday afternoon in the B.pool shopping centre, very friendly, I have left out some details as the owner will be able to describe the Dog, If you think this is your dog please contact the Cork Animal Care Society 021 4551781

002-2.jpg

Kitten about 3 months male black & white found in the athy area.

He wouldn't go away from someones back door where he was in danger from two dogs.

He's mostly black with white feet and lip

oqfxqv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

If anyone knows of anyone around the Areas of Ballinlough, Granlahan, Castlerea, Loughlynn (that general area!) missing a black and white dog he is currently running around Ballinlough the last few days. Hard to describe what breed he is almost a collie crossed with ?!

An edit to say this is in County Roscommon, where men are men and sheep are well..

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

A family I know had their puppy run off on Saturday night and it still hasn't turned up, so hopefully has been taken in by someone.

white and tan puppy called Molly.

Please pm me if you know anything, a little boy and girl will be very pleased to get it back.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Above copied from Galway city, Clybaun area

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 pauloc

Hey everyone
    Reggie is a 2 1/2 year old rough haired Terrier, he went missing from my cousins house between 4:00pm and 6:30pm on Friday 27th November, we think he may have been stolen because he is inseparable from his brother who was very shaken when we returned home.

4155015755_7119dd03d4_m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Hi All,

My friends Staff was stolen from the parteen area of clare on tuesday. I've attached a picture. She's believed to still be in the Limerick area. The people who took her came back Tuesday night and took her bed, toys and feeding bowls! Please contact me if you know anything.....

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

I noticed last week a golden lab around Portarlington Railway Station. It was there for a couple of days. Very friendly and I reckon about 18 months old. Well there's now a sign up in the station.

Therefore if you know of someone who might have lost a golden lab please bring this to their attention.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Hi All,

My friends Staff was stolen from the parteen area of clare on tuesday. I've attached a picture. She's believed to still be in the Limerick area. The people who took her came back Tuesday night and took her bed, toys and feeding bowls! Please contact me if you know anything.....

Are you serious? They broke in a second time to steal the dogs things? Hope they get the poor creature back. Time for your friend to upgrade their security double quick. It won't be long before the scum who took the dog come back for more or sell the info on to someone else.

Advertisement