Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KISS to play o2 Dublin in May 2010!!!!

• 24-11-2009 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

KISS are coming!!! KISS are coming!!!

Yippee!!! Cannot wait for this!!! Brilliant!!!

Friday 7th May 2010, is KISS-day!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

boo its indoors; no Kisscopter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

:D:D:D:Di cant frickin wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Nearly crashed the car when I heard the add for it on the radio.

Cant wait:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭RayCon

F**kin Yes ... can't wait ... waited 25yrs to see KISS live ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

they don't dissapoint Raycon......

caught them for the first time in 2008, Stanley's voice definitely ain't up to scratch - but it makes no difference, the show will just blow you away......

I'm actually happy it's indoors, really lookin forward to this already......Christmas has come early....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

**** Yes!!!

Detroit Rock City!

NIBBS wrote: »
    they don't dissapoint Raycon......

caught them for the first time in 2008, Stanley's voice definitely ain't up to scratch - but it makes no difference, the show will just blow you away......

I'm actually happy it's indoors, really lookin forward to this already......Christmas has come early....

Yeah NIBBS , I hear his voice doesn't hold out well but f**k it ...I probably won't hear him over myself singing anyway ;)

Agree with you about it being indoors ... the stage show will look unreal in the O2 ... preasle password ready for the morning at 9am (although secretly I don't think it'll sell out but Im taking no chances) ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭gucci

YaY!!

This will be epic, hopefully I can get a ticket, and hopefully I can go!

Genius marketing once again, think it was similar time last year that Ac-Dc went on sale (ie perfect for Christmas presents!)

Any prices?

gucci wrote: »
    Any prices?

€50 + booking fee ... which is fantastic considering the show you'll get and the rarity of their appearances in Ireland ...

my only complaint ... no Ace :(

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

RayCon wrote: »
    €50 + booking fee ... which is fantastic considering the show you'll get and the rarity of their appearances in Ireland ...

my only complaint ... no Ace :(

Ace's new album Anomaly just popped through my letterbox this morning, so will give it a listen and let you know.

Can't wait for the 02 gig: indoor headline is best for the full effect of the stage show.:cool::cool::cool:

"I wana rock'n'roll all night and party every day!!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Ace's new album Anomaly just popped through my letterbox this morning, so will give it a listen and let you know.
    "

Its good man, enjoy .... Outer Space is a thumper (although Its a Great Life is utter ****e)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh man...

This is going to be special. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Had to wipe my phone and it deleted my priority code text :(
    This fcuker better not sell out before I get my hands on tickets :mad:

This fcuker better not sell out before I get my hands on tickets :mad:

I hope not. They're a band I'd never thought I'd see live.

I'm damn well excited right now.

Just trying to think of the kind of show they'll put on, my god...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Ordered my tickets this morning. Still can't believe I'm actually going.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

honestly never understood the fascination with these guys :( more then likely ill be dragged along anyway doh.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭yknaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

yeah will go to this , their great live showmen for sure.... blimey cant believe im going to 2 gigs in dublin in a year!!! horslips and kiss!! dam country usually has sooo much garbage on i wouldnt waste me time going to most of the crud over here.... but these 2 - bands well worth going to :)

Damn Payday on friday. I broke so I have to sit tight and pray that this doesnt sell out.

****ing kiss!!!!!

Its like being in detroit Rock City:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭yknaa

kona wrote: »
    Damn Payday on friday. I broke so I have to sit tight and pray that this doesnt sell out.

****ing kiss!!!!!

Considering they sold somewhere between 70-300 tickets the last time they announced a Dublin date I'd say you will be safe enough :)

yknaa wrote: »
    Considering they sold somewhere between 70-300 tickets the last time they announced a Dublin date I'd say you will be safe enough :)

Ye but there is a huge bandwago these days. Sure apparantley ACDC didnt sell out the point the last time they played. Then this year everybody and their dog went.

It better be the kiss army at this. Im gunna watch Detroit Rock City later, Get me in the mood.
    So:

Wasp
    Airbourne
    Kiss

And thats BEFORE Download! All thats needed from my point of view is for the crue to come here, then It will be unreal!

On a side the price of Wasp, Airbourne and Kiss is around the e80 mark. All in the city centre nice and cheap to get to.
    Price of ONE Metallica ticket was e80ish and Id a e30 taxi fare home. Just goes to show how much af a commercial whore tallica are if the biggest commercial whore Gene can undercut them., Kiss put on a far superior show to metallica, as do WASP. Not to sure about airbourne.

honestly never understood the fascination with these guys

They were an extremely influential band. A lot of guitarists like Dimebag, Marty Friedman, Chuck Schuldiner were all hugely influenced by the band. And it's not just how many bands and musicians they inspired, Kiss are just awesome in their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

All Metallica threads are bigger then this one. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

kona wrote: »

****ing kiss!!!!!

So what are you going to do dude - beat up the little kids or be a manwhore ???
    :p

1st band I ever got into - don't care what anyone thinks of them, I love them........always have.......brought a couple of sceptical mates to see them in Holland in '08 and they were blown away.......
    watched the Ustream of the LA gig earlier, http://www.ustream.tv/kiss
    saw them live for the first time a couple of years ago and they are just pure entertainment, wonderful to watch.....
    next years gig list is really building fast........roll on 2010...

So what are you going to do dude - beat up the little kids or be a manwhore ???..

:p

Nah....

I'm gunna go into a shop and " beat my ticket out of some poor defenseless chump". Then foil a armed robbery:D:D:D:cool:

next years gig list is really building fast........roll on 2010...

True that!!

Im getting paid in 35 mins!!! Into ticketmaster 1st thing!

I got my tickets. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

Just picked up my tickets today, can't wait for this gig, never thought I'd get to see KISS without going to Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

1st band I ever got into - don't care what anyone thinks of them, I love them........always have........

+1

Got my tickets on pre-order Wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

GOT MY TICKET!! This will be so epic. I've already got my costume! hahah :D

Gotta watch Detroit Rock City again :D

Advertisement