Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Giving a pup Cav a death stare whilst wearing a faux crocodile skin diamante collar and a small collection of leaves caught in his beard. Voting is stressful for all involved :rolleyes:

IMG_0194-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

The youngest Tiffi, she's 5 months today and doing her best "aren't I cute/wasn't me" face.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 petchums.com

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Giving a pup Cav a death stare whilst wearing a faux crocodile skin diamante collar and a small collection of leaves caught in his beard. Voting is stressful for all involved :rolleyes:

IMG_0194-2.jpg

Hi what breed? Looks like a bit of Westie in the mix. I've a Westie and he has a death stare too, followed by a death bark :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

He's a westie alright, but you wouldn't think so because of his coat and ears! He rolled around in some oily residue on the beach at the start of the summer and the vet recommended that we shave his coat. It's growing back fairly quickly though for the winter. Both of his ears have flopped too, because he's the argument starter amongst his brothers and sister :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

These are pics of my fella Ben having a play date with his little cousin freddie. They get on great dispite the size difference. Ben likes to get freddie to chase him.

DSCF1217-1.jpg

DSCF1263-1.jpg

DSCF1252-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

how do I upload piccies here, it just keeps coming up error or invalid:(

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

The way I did it was to upload the pics to my photobucket account (you may need to resize them through the edit function, resize them to medium, then save a copy. NOT replace original). if you hover over your resized pic, a drop down menu will appear, highlight the address for the "direct link" and copy it. then back to boards and click on the icon for "insert image" and paste it into there, click OK and bob's your uncle.

The way I did it was to upload the pics to my photobucket account (you may need to resize them through the edit function, resize them to medium, then save a copy. NOT replace original). if you hover over your resized pic, a drop down menu will appear, highlight the address for the "direct link" and copy it. then back to boards and click on the icon for "insert image" and paste it into there, click OK and bob's your uncle.

Thanks so much I'll try it out now:D

• Advertisement

Heres some pics of my puppy blizzard, hes a samoyed:D Luv him to bits!!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

Amzie wrote: »
    Heres some pics of my puppy blizzard, hes a samoyed:D 12wks old today!!! Luv him to bits!!!!!:p

happy birthday blizzard!

my 6 pups are 3 weeks old today ;o)

aw there such cuties:D

aw there such cuties:D

thanks - they all big lumps now, everyone of them over 2kg couple near to 3kg!!

Paul91 wrote: »
    thanks - they all big lumps now, evyone of them over 2kg couple near to 3kg!!

jaysus the poor mother will be knackered with that bunch!!:eek: sounds like they're doing well though!! :D

jaysus the poor mother will be knackered with that bunch!!:eek: sounds like they're doing well though!! :D

she's actually putting weight on, mind you she was massively underweight when we took her out the pound (5 weeks pregnant unknown to us) - the pups have started lapping now, so we can help her with the feeding.

she's actually putting weight on, mind you she was massively underweight when we took her out the pound (5 weeks pregnant unknown to us) - the pups have started lapping now, so we can help her with the feeding.

aw thats great shes better! wow you didn't know, I'd say that was a bit of a shock!! but its gonna be rewarding when you see them go to good homes or are you gonna keep any of them??:)

aw thats great shes better! wow you didn't know, I'd say that was a bit of a shock!! but its gonna be rewarding when you see them go to good homes or are you gonna keep any of them??:)

just a little ;o) you can read about it here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055665292

we have four homes, would like to keep on, we'll see what the boss says

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Awwww :D
    happy birthday blizzard!

my 6 pups are 3 weeks old today ;o)

They are so small, gorgeous dogs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

If ya want the pics to show in the post then copy the "IMG Code" on photobucket and paste that into the post, dont attach anything and it'll show up in the post :)

Beautiful dog too!

• Advertisement

just a little ;o) you can read about it here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055665292

we have four homes, would like to keep on, we'll see what the boss says

Well fair play to you for taking them on in the first place and finding homes already!! I'd say the mother was glad to get out of that place! Hope ya get ta keep one though! they are just so cute:p

minxie wrote: »
    Awwww :D

They are so small, gorgeous dogs!!!

they was only 36 hours old then - i'll go get a photo on there 3rd week birthday - back in a mo :D

3rd week birthday - sorry about the quality - think they got bigger?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

3rd week birthday - sorry about the quality - think they got bigger?
    Ah, they are so cute, it looks like they have a great mummy...

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Ah, they are so cute, it looks like they have a great mummy...

yep she's superb! hardly have to do anything other than feed and walk her

although now giving the pups replacement to lap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Izzy the marginated tortoise
    Meet Izzy. She(i think possibly a boy) is a 1year 3month old marginated tortoise. She is about 2-3inches long and i'm not sure of her weight.

well without further adoo here she is
    Izzy in my hand
    Izzy032.jpg

Izzy007.jpg

Izzy on top of one of her hides
    Izzy006.jpg

Her house
    Izzy010.jpg

and again
    Izzy013-1.jpg

beside her water dish
    Izzy014.jpg

Izzy's house again
    Izzy025.jpg

and finnaly Izzy saying "welcome to my crib"
    Izzy024.jpg

and heres a link to a slideshow of her

http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s352/daz801/?albumview=slideshow

fantastic set up

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

he(-she) is beautiful, how old will he get???

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flo2009

Caught in the moment!!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Our two dudes!! Rescued Dougs (the tricolour one) two weeks ago and him and Len (lemon coloured basset) have been joined at the hip ever since....as you can see from the photos!! These little guys always make me smile :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement