Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jimmyskank

meet penelope or 'nelly'..............:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Got my first dslr today so thought i'd have to test it on my dog i spent more time laughing than trying to figure out the settings of the camera.
    Decided to throw the ball in the garden for the dog,he gotall excited and went tearing down the garden only to discover how wet it was, slid past the ball on his rear end while trying to turn, anyways heres the pics, he is 16mths old now he was rescued from donegal pet rescue as a pup, i think he's living a happy life now what do you's think, look at his tail going 200mph in the 3rd pic while clearing the cattle grid, ha ha.
    3995939101_0fba582e60.jpg
    3996720248_16c549d8f5.jpg
    3996759844_f6424e7525.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

joyce2009 wrote: »
    he(-she) is beautiful, how old will he get???
    average age is about 80 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭bionic.laura

Westley the destroyer. I left the dog for a few hours and came back to this, it was his bed. I'm now on the look out for a new bed that he can't destroy.

PA080001.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Westley the destroyer. I left the dog for a few hours and came back to this, it was his bed. I'm now on the look out for a new bed that he can't destroy.

PA080001.JPG

Oh god thats a familiar sight!! There was one incident where christmas decorations including candles were chewed up and spat out on our living room floor. What can you do but laugh though, he looks so pleased with himself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

PA080001.JPG

Ha Ha that's a brilliant picture, he has a look on his face like "what, me?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

LBD wrote: »
    Our two dudes!! Rescued Dougs (the tricolour one) two weeks ago and him and Len (lemon coloured basset) have been joined at the hip ever since....as you can see from the photos!! These little guys always make me smile :)

lol your two look like they love their sleep :) Such lazy looking heads on them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Calhoun wrote: »
    lol your two look like they love their sleep :) Such lazy looking heads on them :P

Haha its true they love a good sleep.....they love it almost as much as they love running about like lunatics ;) they play hard and then they sleep hard:D

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭bionic.laura

Yeah he has that innocent look alright. As if he's saying 'well I don't know how this happened'. Here he is with his sad face. He's a great dog for looking sad even when he isn't. He's just been happily running round the garden with some fluff in his mouth a few seconds before this!

PA080003.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

lol awww hes cute, has a face on him as if to say the cat next door did it.
    Our Phalene or more like a little cat/monkey/dog gives a high five

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

PA080003.JPG
    "Dude, seriously, it was like this when I got here... Can I come in now?"

Our newest addition, Ivy the kitten. I'm not a cat person but she's a cutie and my girlfriend really wanted her. I'm not whipped... :rolleyes:

Ivy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,023 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Bailey practicing his down command :D He won a prize at puppy class last night for rolling over \O/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Some more Recent Pictures of Zeus!

11 months old now.

IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Paul91 wrote: »
    happy birthday blizzard!

my 6 pups are 3 weeks old today ;o)

Beautiful Dog :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gibson_lp

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mrsmaths

gibson_lp wrote: »
    :)

Awwww!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

4B3433C8D6FE40749FCE3A4CEF473358-500.jpg

This is my gorgeous new cat jim. He is a dote and a pleasure to have. I only got him at the weekend and he has settled in well. He comes up to my bed each morning for a cuddle and to remind me its feeding time. I adore him. Rescue cats rock! :) He is deaf so I'm getting used to finding new ways of communicating with him. A lovely animal and a joy to share my home with. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

What we discovered when we got home from collecting our new chinchillas -
    IMG_3994.jpg
    so that gives us 6 degus now......

Oh and the new chinchillas -
    IMG_4325.jpg
    IMG_4328.jpg

And lastly our new tail-less kitten -
    IMG_3975.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

Glad the chins are settling in well hun - the degus are ADORABLE & so is the kitten :D Gotta love his stump!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

FAYESY wrote: »
    Gotta love his stump!

You wanna see it then when he starts wagging it like a dog, soooooo funny, lol :D just this little bump shaking away, hehehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭victoriaa

The dog I'm taking care of for a couple of weeks.
    I had to distract her with a tennis ball because everytime I try to take a photo of her she starts barking :pac:

57681783.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Another one of sophie in a box

93487.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Leo11.jpg

Our little dote.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

My Brute

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kyri

Here our two bundles of trouble - Loki is the Tabby & Milo is the Black & White one.

IMG_0066.jpg

This pic is only a few days after we got them will have to pop a more uptodate one up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

I love the tabby one. Tabby cats are my favourite. (for some reason I have two black and white ones)
    Kyri wrote: »
    Here our two bundles of trouble - Loki is the Tabby & Milo is the Black & White one.

IMG_0066.jpg

This pic is only a few days after we got them will have to pop a more uptodate one up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭dochara

Punk came to us in a bad state a couple of years ago. With lots of TLC he turned out to be a fine boy !

He comes for walks with me and is a great 'talker'! :)

punkbeforeafter.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

50C04D8DDE094D568CA2A025764C6F95-800.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

016.JPG

013.JPG

073.JPG

072.JPG

154.JPG
    The German Shepherd/Dobi is my 12 yr old Molly and the baby Rottie is my little Ella, the other dogs are their buddys. The little guy jumping in the air is Milo. Maddest dog I ever met. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Hazel the westie. Have her about 5 weeks now, she's about 10 weeks old. Love her adorable little thing

38117402793926594923.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement