Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Do You Think About Social Networking Sites?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ive got 67 views on my bebo page in the last 5 days which is a record for me! :P
    I rarely go to it on my computer. Just use my mobile. Same with boards.
    Check it alot tbh. Email notifications are so annoying though. And when weirdos from different countries add me, i just decline.

Put most of my pictures not visible to anyone but my friends. So people must think im abit odd seeing only albums of gaa and random photos when they visit my page :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Ive got 67 views on my bebo page in the last 5 days which is a record for me! :P

THIS is the kind of thing which makes bebo a load'a balls.

Ooooh, look how many profile views/ friends/ luvs I have!
    I'm not in his Top 16....
    DOES THAT MEAN HE HATES ME?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

bythewoods wrote: »
    THIS is the kind of thing which makes bebo a load'a balls.

Ooooh, look how many profile views/ friends/ luvs I have!
    I'm not in his Top 16....
    DOES THAT MEAN HE HATES ME?!

I was just stating something. No need to go biserk. :)
    You're just basing these things on a group of people. Not everyone that joins up to bebo is obsessed with love/views and friends. Its called a communication tool. :D
    Was just suprised at how my views went up, thats all.
    Chillax:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

jumpguy wrote: »

I use Bebo to chat with friends, look at photos of some event I was at that someone else took, stalk friends and just be nosy in general. I'd prefer to have it than not have it, because taking away all the flashy nonsense, it's a very useful communication tool and great for someone to run a social life from the comfort of their own home.

+1 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Omegle I find is the best social networking site, if you can call it that. I only started using it a few days ago and I've met some cool people on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

^Most of them are just horny weirdos though.

asl?
    asl?
    asl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

A Neurotic wrote: »
    ^Most of them are just horny weirdos though.

asl?
    asl?
    asl?

I agree, but dig through the crap and there's some decent people in there.

In 2 days I've gotten 2 e-mail addresses. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I made a couple of Bebo skins before,ugh what a mistake,anytime I log in now (rarely these days) I am greeted by at least +10 people adding me who I dont know and from places ive never heard! DELETE!

<3 Facebook though,the chat function is great from people who don't have MSN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I agree, but dig through the crap and there's some decent people in there.

In 2 days I've gotten 2 e-mail addresses. ;)

Having a good chat about vodka here. Damn you for reminding me that this site exists, so addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I used to be addictied to bebo, I set it up back in 2006 when it was fresh and fun but all the silly changes they have made to it make it look silly. I usually log in and just keep it in a tab but I'm rarely being active on it.

I use facebook alot more now I think it's ten times better and I found my American cousins on it so I can keep in contact with them which is brilliant:D I can lock any info I don't want certain people to see only the people I know and trust can veiw it so bonus their.

I have also tried other social networking sites but I would only log on every few months for a glance so may start deleting them soon.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

i signed up to facebook a coulple of days ago. the way some people go on about it i thought i was going to have some epiphany...i didnt. you cant beat boards for an oul' rant though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

Omegle I find is the best social networking site, if you can call it that. I only started using it a few days ago and I've met some cool people on it
    I'm that guy who randomly spouts racist words trying to get a response.I may have accused you of being a word for those of the coloured persuasion not used since the Reconstruction period.

Advertisement