Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Was Your First Gay Kiss?

Options
  • 23-07-2009 4:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Found a thread like this but it was over 6 years old and I wasnt allowed post to it so thought I'd start up a new one!
    Just throw in when you had your first gay kiss (be it a lesbian with another girl, a gay man with another man, or if your bi and it was your first kiss with someone of the same sex), where it happened, what it was like and if you were nervous.

I'll start:

I'm 20, I'm Bi and my first gay kiss was last Friday 17th of July (although technically I spose it was the Saturday as it was after 2AM) inside club Fabric in Tralee. Nice lad, knew the friends I was down in Tralee visiting, drink was involved on my part of course so didnt really have any nerves. Was an experience anyway as I had only kissed a few girls before. Had a tongue piercing which was a bit strange, and the stubble rash was a bit painful afterwards, but here I am 5 days later still grinning to myself like an idiot even though the b*****d never text me back. :P
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pcurls

mine was aged 15 at a bus stop waiting for the last bus with my best friend of the time. it was raining and we didnt plan it or talk about it after, it was like one moment of magic.

*wonders why it took me till age 21 to figure out I was gay!!*

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

I was about 19 yrs old and I met this guy who was in his early 30’s. We were walking over the Ha'penny bridge and we walked into the arch on the other side, it was about 3 in the morning. Before I knew it we were kissing and my whole body felt like electricity was going through it. If I had any doubts about my sexuality they were swept away that night. He was such a lovely guy and will always hold a very special place in my heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Was 18 (possibly 19) at a party which decended into a debsucherous free-for-all. Everyone was making out with everyone else, girls were taking their tops off, it was mental. Anyway, this tall blonde rugger head grabs my shoulders and starts kissing me. I was shocked so I just sort of stood there a while before getting into it. And as soon as I found my groove he let go of me and we both moved on to our next target. I remember being freaked out for a few days cus I had never really admitted these feelings to myself. Plus, the room was filled people I knew, and I was terrified people would call me up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭Rick_

I think I was 20 at the time :o:o:o and had spent the last few weekends eyeing up this guy I really fancied in a local pub. I knew he was gay as other people I know knew him. So, one Saturday night we were in the pub and everyone else was going home, I said I would stay on my own and have another drink (but it was just so I could ogle at him more!) After I came to my senses I got up to go home and he stood up and asked me if I was leaving. He told me to wait there as he was leaving too so he got his jacket, said bye to his mates he was sitting with and we walked out. At this point I'm crapping myself! We stand outside for a bit and chat about general stuff and then when the coast was clear he said "Would you mind if I did something..." and just as I was about to ask 'what?' he walked right up to me and started to kiss me. We stood tonguing eachother for about 5 full minutes until we heard a car coming so we stopped. (The car had my sister in it so probably a good thing we did!)

Afterwards we ended up going back to one of his mates houses where he promptly decided not to speak to me and then tried to leave. Innocent old me tried to get his number thinking he was actually interested in me, considering our passionate kiss not half an hour before, but after a few texts he stopped talking to me. I still see him now and again and we sometimes say 'hi' to each other but nothing ever happened that night apart from the kiss. Was my first gay kiss though and your firsts always stay with you in your head. If I could do it all again I probably would have picked a far nicer guy (in every sense of the word) over him. Don't honestly know why I felt so strongly for him before...! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭xxlilyxx

i was 18 and at my cousins 18th birthday was comin home in a taxi wit my cousin and her friend and 3 fella's we met in the night club anyway we were pretty drunk and my cousins friend was kissing one of the fellas and then next of all she was full on kissin me obviously she done it to impress the fellas, when she said i was a good kisser another one of the fellas turned around and kissed me, i was totally gobsmacked and realised kissing the girl was much better then the fella. and low and behold 6 months later i came out as lesbian, i suppose all the feelings bout girls i was hiding for years just came out at that point. im 22 now and have never looked back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Tight Jeans

I was ninteen and he way twenty nine big guy after a nightclub. We went to a quiet location and he kissed me softly at first and then kissed him he was a hunk of a man with nice eyes and strong arms never forgot him and never seen him since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

I was quite an early bloomer, used to kiss boys before I even hit puberty.

Remember one in particular when I was in the school yard aged probably about 6 or 7. Bumped into some chaps from that school a few years back who reminded me of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Marshy wrote: »
    I was quite an early bloomer, used to kiss boys before I even hit puberty.

Remember one in particular when I was in the school yard aged probably about 6 or 7. Bumped into some chaps from that school a few years back who reminded me of it.
    Lol, reminds me of when I helped out in my old primary school for a week during transition year. I was working with the infants class and they decided to put on a rendition of Snow White, only both Snow White and Prince Charming were played by little boys. Obviously neither of them had any clue about their sexuality, but when the kiss scene occured, their teacher rushed in and said 'enough of that now, everyone take a bow!' Poor kids had no idea why she ended the play early :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Lol, reminds me of when I helped out in my old primary school for a week during transition year. I was working with the infants class and they decided to put on a rendition of Snow White, only both Snow White and Prince Charming were played by little boys. Obviously neither of them had any clue about their sexuality, but when the kiss scene occured, their teacher rushed in and said 'enough of that now, everyone take a bow!' Poor kids had no idea why she ended the play early :o
    what that teacher did is the crap that will mess a kids head up for years to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

16, at a house party. Kissed the host (a good friend, who was 3 years older) during a drunken cigarette. Led to years of flirting, and a bit more kissing etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Awww these stories are all so cuuuute! Keep em coming.

Mine was, cringingly embarrassingly, earlier this year aged an ancient 25. Yah...
    It was with a 30ish guy in a night club who started dancing suggestively with me. He looked a bit stoned, but was also quite cute. He knew straight off I was nervous, not least as I kept turning my head away lol, but eventually I just went for him. He tasted of vegetables. It wasn't until the next day when I was washing out the colander I had used for cooking broccoli that I recognised what he had eaten, and it had been a Sunday night after his mammy's Sunday roast! Awww. Suffice to say, I smirked the whole way through the washing up, and the rest of the week of course.

The best part was his tight squeezing of his groin against mine. Deeply memorable. (And sure isn't that always the best part!).

And yes, I have had a good few since thank goodness. Have to make up for lost time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

19. Met this cool american girl in a club in Dublin and she came to my little dingy flat. Still giggle to think of it every now and then. My brother caught us getting frisky on his way to the bathroom and high fived me the next day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭sonyair

16 with my best friend on a cold winter night at a friends house, same night we had sex together for the first time, we were together for 2 years only now and then when we could be alone but we stopped then as he found a girlfriend(for which he has now dumped) to be in the navy.
    He said that it was wrong when we had sex or just did oral but he always came back?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Jafin

sonyair wrote: »
    16 with my best friend on a cold winter night at a friends house, same night we had sex together for the first time, we were together for 2 years only now and then when we could be alone but we stopped then as he found a girlfriend(for which he has now dumped) to be in the navy.
    He said that it was wrong when we had sex or just did oral but he always came back?

He thought it was wrong but he continued to come back for more for 2 years? Speaks for itself, he's a closet gay or closet bi in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭sonyair

he is bi but he just won't amit it......

sonyair wrote: »
    he is bi but he just won't amit it......

Thats his problem, will only effect him negatively down the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I was sharing a two man tent with my closest friend on a mini holiday down in Killarney. It was a very strange time for me considering I'd kissed a girl for the first time only a month previous. There had been some fairly open discussions about sex and sexuality prior to going and I was fairly certain we were both attracted to each other, thought that didn't stop it all being scary. On the first night down there we kinda both knew something was going to happen so off to the pub we went and drank just enough to forget some of the fears and possibly have an excuse should it all go south.

Back at the camp site he made the first move, we messed around a bit before actually kissed because somehow that seemed far more serious. My first attempted at it were fraught with fear and excitement, eventually he just took hold of me and showed me how to kiss another person properly.

Afterwards we stayed up for what seemed hours talking until someone (possibly a German) in another tent shouted "You, in the tent, be quiet". We then just kinda fell asleep in each others arms I guess. I recall freaking out for precisely 3 seconds the next morning when I realised what we had done. After that we just had a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

I'm 21 and have had gay sex but never kissed.... go figure...

I'm 21 and have had gay sex but never kissed.... go figure...

Not putting you down or anything, but I didnt think that happened, don't people usually kiss when they're having sex?
    (Not that I have any experience in that department....)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

Jafin wrote: »
    Not putting you down or anything, but I didnt think that happened, don't people usually kiss when they're having sex?
    (Not that I have any experience in that department....)

Haha, it's a true story. It's quite possible for there to be no kissing, unless you're a man and a woman in the missionary position, where kissing is probably inevitable at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

I'm 19 now and my first gay kiss was when i was 13 at a school disco...the lad that kissed me told his friends i pulled him around and kissed him..his friends beat me up the next day and called me obscene names and one of them ironicly made me give him a blowjob and he said i was good at it and i had to give the six other lads one then...they said i would be their persnal "sex toy" and if i said anything to anyone they would kill me...they then beat me up afterwards again..they all ran away and i was in so much pain i had to ring 999...the guards were waiting in the hospatal already i report them all and all of them got 7 months in prison!and whilst i was in hospital the lad that i gave my first kiss to visited me and said sorry and we shockly got togeter and we are still togeter 6 yrs on..

P.s. Sorry for the layout for this comment i am dyslexic...

iguy wrote: »
    I'm 19 now and my first gay kiss was when i was 13 at a school disco...the lad that kissed me told his friends i pulled him around and kissed him..his friends beat me up the next day and called me obscene names and one of them ironicly made me give him a blowjob and he said i was good at it and i had to give the six other lads one then...they said i would be their persnal "sex toy" and if i said anything to anyone they would kill me...they then beat me up afterwards again..they all ran away and i was in so much pain i had to ring 999...the guards were waiting in the hospatal already i report them all and all of them got 7 months in prison!and whilst i was in hospital the lad that i gave my first kiss to visited me and said sorry and we shockly got togeter and we are still togeter 6 yrs on..

P.s. Sorry for the layout for this comment i am dyslexic...

Glad to hear you got a happy ending out of it, even if you had to endure that pain to have it.

The layout of the post was fine dont worry about it, nothing wrong with it at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

Cool Thread thanks for starting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Daisy D

dave98 wrote: »

Yeah really cool.

I was 15. I was at woodwork and some guy who was my neighbour hit on me....so I scored him, and we ended up being together on/off for 4years but now I'm 22 and we are still neighbours but we've grown apart, i.e. college, work, family, bf's...good times though! :p

dave98 wrote: »

More than welcome, thought it was a bit unfair that all the straighties had their own thread about it and we got none, just happy I could contribute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mollzer

I was a bit of a late starter! was 33 when I kissed a woman for the first time. She was a very good friend and was also bi-curious, and after alot of chatting about sex and sexuality we decided to kiss each other and wow it was like a switch turning on in our brains.
    Years of confusion and denying my feelings were finally set free with that first kiss.
    We dated for a brief but wonderful time.
    3 years on we are both in loving long term relationships, with other women.
    But she will always hold a special place in my heart as my first kiss.

mollzer wrote: »
    I was a bit of a late starter! was 33 when I kissed a woman for the first time. She was a very good friend and was also bi-curious, and after alot of chatting about sex and sexuality we decided to kiss each other and wow it was like a switch turning on in our brains.
    Years of confusion and denying my feelings were finally set free with that first kiss.
    We dated for a brief but wonderful time.
    3 years on we are both in loving long term relationships, with other women.
    But she will always hold a special place in my heart as my first kiss.

Im glad to see Im not the only person who felt like a switch went off in their head! Even though it was the worst kiss of my life (mostly on my part, dunno wtf happened :P), I feel like a new person after it, more outgoing or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

my first gay kiss was when i was 15 and drunk! the guy i was with confessed to me that he thought he might be gay and that he liked me etc and i felt so bad for him. so i told him i was gay and his face positively lit up! i walked him a bit of the way home and then when i was saying goodbye we kissed and i still havent had one like it. it was like a firework exploding in kiss form haha. i still talk to him whenever i see him but he says he's straight and was just drunk lol whatever im not too bothered.

And Jafin, i live in ennis too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pensk

It was July 21, around 8:00pm in the gazeebo in stephen's green in dublin. The guy I like was there, and two of his bi friends were there too. When they were gone, he put my hood over my eyes and kissed me. It was so special, and it was amazing. I'll never forget it. I like him so much.

I've never kissed a girl though, so I don't know what it's like. I do feel attracted to girls, but at 14 my tastes could probably change.

• Advertisement

Pensk wrote: »
    It was July 21, around 8:00pm in the gazeebo in stephen's green in dublin. The guy I like was there, and two of his bi friends were there too. When they were gone, he put my hood over my eyes and kissed me. It was so special, and it was amazing. I'll never forget it. I like him so much.

I've never kissed a girl though, so I don't know what it's like. I do feel attracted to girls, but at 14 my tastes could probably change.

Ah your young yet! Plenty of time to find out who you are and what you like. Can always experiment in college, thats what its there for :)

Advertisement