Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Was Your First Gay Kiss?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

15 outside the number 6 platform in Hueston. It was magical. Guy's a twat though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Vojera wrote: »
    I met a girl when I was 20 at a houseparty of a mutual friend and she was upset about something so I took her into the kitchen and made her lots of coffee and we talked for hours and when she was leaving I walked her home and got her number "so I could let her know I got home safe". I really really wanted to kiss her then because she was so gorgeous and I really felt we had a spark, but I thought I would have been taking advantage of her upset state.

We texted loads over the next few weeks and met up loads as friends for dinner and cinema and then I invited her to my house for dinner and to stay over. All night I was thinking to myself "just do it, just kiss her" and I couldn't work up the courage. You could have cut the tension between us with a knife but neither of us was brave enough. When it came time to go to sleep, I was letting her have my bed and I was going to sleep in my housemate's spare bed, but she asked me would I stay in with her, so I did. The two of us crammed into a single bed and still nothing happened. I was so angry with myself for not taking the chance. It was so awkward, all I wanted to do was curl myself against her body and instead I spent the night awake trying not to give into myself and just snuggle in.

The next morning we got up, went downstairs for breakfast and just before I had to head off for work I just blurted out "I want to be more than friends with you", and she laughed and said she wanted the same. We kissed then for the first time and it was magic.

We're still together six years later and she's still the only girl I've ever kissed and the only one I'd ever want to.
    Should be moved to the 'What gives you hope' thread tbh. Such a great story!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Mine was with another student in the gym in school over a year ago when i was in 5th year!
    Ended up in the office having sex on the desk! :eek: !!! Ive had a few more experiences since but the the best part is a few of my friends have recently lost their virginity and think their the sh1t !
    Little do they know ive done it all and way before they did aswell!!! They all think im pure innocent and havent done a thing with anyone !! hahah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I was fifteen or sixteen when I first kissed a girl. Knew I was bi for almost a year and was out quite a while as well. A friend had a few of us over for drinks and me and my best friend were sitting talking in the sitting room while the rest of our friends were in the kitchen. I can't remember what we were talking about (except there was a lot of drunken 'I love yous' involved) but I really just wanted to kiss someone, anyone, so ended up kissing her. The details are a bit fuzzy but think I may have actually said 'Can I kiss you?' Was quite good up until she bit my tongue. =P

It didn't actually mean anything to either of us. We've known each other since primary school and I've never thought of her in a romantic way. Was just me needing a kiss and her feeling like experimenting. Still it's a fond memory for me since it reminds me of a certain time in my life that was fun for so many reasons. God I sound so old and I'm not even nineteen yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭manna

I just typed an incredibly long reply and it got lost in the ether of error messages.
    To summarise:

It was a friend from back home when I was 20. I hadn't seen her in ages and we went out for a couple of drinks. I ended up coming out to her, and she admitted to having a crush on me in school. It was amazing, but really screwed up our friendship for a while.

Now things are back on track, and that blew away any doubts I had about myself. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Paddy C wrote: »
    That's lovely Vojera. Such a sweet story. :)

Yes. I kissed a girl when i was 14 years old and i liked that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭PJelly

At the age of 17 in the G (17 year olds in the G?! WHAT?!) about 4/5 months ago. Wish I was a *little* bit more sober (Nerves led to me drinking slightly faster than normal!) but it was still great, and unexpected.
    About 30 seconds into it I realised what I was doing. "Holy **** this is my first kiss!"

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

Just stumbled over this thread brought it back to me that first time nervous stomach feeling. I was 17 and I meet her online (she was older & wit boyfriend) so we arranged to meet for the first time. We sat in her car on the beach and an awkward silence ensued. The car light was on and we went for the kiss but we both went too red and embarrased so we left it. I really wanted to kiss her as it was the reason we were there and the only time she might get away.
    I never even thought of him or her as cheating to be honest. Anyway we waited and I just got up the nerve and went for it. It wasnt the best kiss as it was so confined etc but it blew me away. Any doubts I had before disappeared and I knew I was Lesbian. I came out less than a year later
    It didn't work out for many reasons and havent seen her in ten years but yeah like they sat you never forget that first time. ;)

Advertisement