Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Was Your First Gay Kiss?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

Jafin wrote: »
    Found a thread like this but it was over 6 years old and I wasnt allowed post to it so thought I'd start up a new one!
    Just throw in when you had your first gay kiss (be it a lesbian with another girl, a gay man with another man, or if your bi and it was your first kiss with someone of the same sex), where it happened, what it was like and if you were nervous.

I'll start:

I'm 20, I'm Bi and my first gay kiss was last Friday 17th of July (although technically I spose it was the Saturday as it was after 2AM) inside club Fabric in Tralee. Nice lad, knew the friends I was down in Tralee visiting, drink was involved on my part of course so didnt really have any nerves. Was an experience anyway as I had only kissed a few girls before. Had a tongue piercing which was a bit strange, and the stubble rash was a bit painful afterwards, but here I am 5 days later still grinning to myself like an idiot even though the b*****d never text me back. :P
    :D

love the way you describe it. Its nice

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Jafin

dave98 wrote: »
    love the way you describe it. Its nice

Heh heh thanks. To be honest part of the reason I started the thread was to brag a teensy weensy bit as I was so chuffed with myself :o

Which is a bit sad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Daisy D

Heh heh thanks. To be honest part of the reason I started the thread was to brag a teensy weensy bit as I was so chuffed with myself :o

Which is a bit sad...
    Keep braggin I love it! LOL:cool:

Daisy D wrote: »
    Keep braggin I love it! LOL:cool:

Haha, ok then I'll brag some more when I get my second one, probably be waiting a while though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I was 19 when I first kissed a girl (and I liked it, I liked it a lot). Up until this point I had never thought about kissing another girl. Myself and my best friend had been out drinking, and when we arrived back at her place, her boyfriend gave out to both of us because of how drunk we were. It turned into a full blown argument, and he ended up storming out of the house.

My friend was crying, and I was hugging her to calm her down. Anyway, I don't know what happened next, but we both suddenly ended up shifting the faces of each other.

As someone else said earlier in this thread, it was like a 'switch' going off in my body, I had never felt so turned on before, even though I had been with a few fellas already at this stage. We slept in a bed together that night, not doing anything sexual, just holding each other. But, the following day, she would not talk about what had happened, even though it was all I could think about, and we broke friends soon afterwards.

After fooling around with both guys and girls for the next few years,telling myself that I was bi, I finally came out at the age of 23. Now, at the age of 31, I am a full time mug-runcher, out to everyone, and have never been happier. x

• Advertisement

Haha, ok then I'll brag some more when I get my second one, probably be waiting a while though :pac:
    i like your bragging too. Now thats sad

I was 19 when I first kissed a girl (and I liked it, I liked it a lot). Up until this point I had never thought about kissing another girl. Myself and my best friend had been out drinking, and when we arrived back at her place, her boyfriend gave out to both of us because of how drunk we were. It turned into a full blown argument, and he ended up storming out of the house.

My friend was crying, and I was hugging her to calm her down. Anyway, I don't know what happened next, but we both suddenly ended up shifting the faces of each other.

As someone else said earlier in this thread, it was like a 'switch' going off in my body, I had never felt so turned on before, even though I had been with a few fellas already at this stage. We slept in a bed together that night, not doing anything sexual, just holding each other. But, the following day, she would not talk about what had happened, even though it was all I could think about, and we broke friends soon afterwards.

After fooling around with both guys and girls for the next few years,telling myself that I was bi, I finally came out at the age of 23. Now, at the age of 31, I am a full time mug-runcher, out to everyone, and have never been happier. x

Thinking back on my own one again I am DEEPLY embarassed, Im sure it must have been the worst kiss he ever had, I was all over the shop! I'll have to start pfracticing with a teddy or somethin like im a 12 year old, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 MBEC

I was 18 and it came out of nowhere, it was a good friend of mine, we were living together at the time, my boyfriend was also living there. I had been confused about being bi for years and one night just on the counch just ended up kissing, no idea how it started but it felt so right to kiss her. I might add for honesty sake, even though I still feel embaressed about it, my boyfriend was there and ended up as a threesome.

It took me five years to kiss another girl,I feel liberated now as in back of my mind I always thought that my story made me sound like someone who was just out for kicks to please a boyfriend. It was completely natural and wonderful and as another poster said still smiling a week later. Although maybe should have posted this as second kiss :)

PS much better without guy interuppting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭skaterboy

Well, mine was at the age of 11, nothing too special=]
    Im now (in two months) 13 =D

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭brandodub

My first gay kiss was 1988 in Trafalgar Square waiting on a night bus.
    Very scary as it was 'back in the day' and we were in full public view but the most memorable thing was a tourist from New Zealand came up to us to congratulate us and asked for a photo as she said noone would possibly believe her back home.

Heady days indeed:)

• Advertisement

brandodub wrote: »
    My first gay kiss was 1988 in Trafalgar Square waiting on a night bus.
    Very scary as it was 'back in the day' and we were in full public view but the most memorable thing was a tourist from New Zealand came up to us to congratulate us and asked for a photo as she said noone would possibly believe her back home.

Heady days indeed:)

hahaha sorry for laughing but thats funny

• Registered Users Posts: 5 aircrash

28.spend a friday evenin after work drinkin wit a mate.3 o clock in the mornin ended up back in my place.went to bed and the kissin started.amazin!!!!!old life over an never looked back....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

I was 16 and the night of my debs. When I think about it, it was some messed up time :eek: - I had originally gone to the debs with my then on/off GF andended up hitting it off with one of the lads. We didn't give a sh1te at that stage as we were finished with school.. Happy days though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 paddybjr

My first "kiss" was when I used to peck all the guys on my block

My first real one was in summer camp and we were in the dressing rooms messing and he caught me and stuck his tongue in my mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Nina Colada

:pac: I was 12 lol.... shaaaaaamefull!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

I was 18, in 6th year, and my friend decided to have her birthday in the George (I was the only guy she asked, 'cause I was more-or-less out to everyone at school by then). I proceeded to get locked off my face on a mixture of vodka, wine and tequila and scored some guy on the dancefloor for about 20 minutes - at that point, he asked me back to his place for a shag, which was my cue to freak right the hell out and practically sprint out of the place. I literally had no idea the next day what he even looked like. I think his name might have been Paul? I dunno...I later found out one of my friends had a quiet word with him and sent him my way (though God only know what she said), one of the best things she's ever done for me. It wasn't exactly the most romantic first kiss, but it was such a huge hurdle to get over, and I felt so much more secure in my sexuality and myself afterwards, that I wouldn't change it for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 blackswan

I was 21 on J1 in San Fran, i was so happy after it that I came out to my parents and friends a couple of days later!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭PANADOL

Lol, reminds me of when I helped out in my old primary school for a week during transition year. I was working with the infants class and they decided to put on a rendition of Snow White, only both Snow White and Prince Charming were played by little boys. Obviously neither of them had any clue about their sexuality, but when the kiss scene occured, their teacher rushed in and said 'enough of that now, everyone take a bow!' Poor kids had no idea why she ended the play early :o
    correct action taken by the teacher ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

blackswan wrote: »
    I was 21 on J1 in San Fran, i was so happy after it that I came out to my parents and friends a couple of days later!

A few days?:eek: It must have been good......:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭batbaby

i was 16, one of my friends were staying over...:D
    Was rrreeeaaalll fun... so much so that it wasn't my last!;)

Usually i just hook-ups with girls. Did go out with a girl once... she broke up with me because she was afraid of what her friends would've thought...:( I was gutted...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

At a club, my eyes met with another guy and we started talking. Eventually I kissed him and it was the most amazing kiss i ever had

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I know its like a year or more old but I like this thread! I was 13 and it was also the first time I ever got drunk (I'm actually not a big drinker, that always makes me sound like some kind of baby alcoholic). Basically there was 4 of us and the other two were daring each other to kiss and then myself and the other girl beat them to it. Not fantastically romantic, but it was still a pretty great kiss :P I remember the awful sense of realization the next day when I was like woah that was way better than it was supposed to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Oh good god! My first gay kiss..

Well.

I was 17, and OMG so IN LOVE with my English Internet girlfriend (I know, I know - the shame). She came over to Dublin for a couple of days to see me, and I made the epic journey up from the country to stay in the hotel with her.

It was December, and we went to see Love, actually (still my favourite Christmas movie!). We walked along the boardwalk, and I gave her my jacket because she was cold.
    Literally a billion perfect romantic moments for a first kiss passed. She'd been in Ireland for 10 hours by this point.
    We get back to the hotel room, and I (sitting on my own bed - oh yes, I was that terrified of girls, I'd claimed the other bed, AND slept in it both nights) texted her saying her eyes were beautiful (she'd this terrible habit of closing her eyes in every single picture ever). She told me to get over there, so I did.
    To be honest, my mind was in a total and utter terrified, excited fog. It took me about 10 minutes to actually kiss her.. I can't remember how good or bad it was, as my brain was in total meltdown and my entire body was going absolutely mental with the nerves!

Then a couple of months later she did terribly in her exams, and blamed me.. I was dumped. Heartbroken for, oh, days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

God that first kiss. Jaysus screwed me over.:eek:

In 6th class 12 at the time with my best friend in the swimming pool changing room. totally out of the blue said we would try it. :o
    It was good. cant really remember it only that i pulled away.:confused:
    Wanted to do it again but he took up smoking. something i hate.
    But i dunno has left me scared i feel. i just cant seem to kiss anyone. unless im pissed of in water. 2 Gf's and i like barely kissed them. ha ha

I wanted the perfect first kiss. But na i c***ed it up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

First kiss with a boy-13 on holidays in Kerry :D
    First kiss with a girl-26 :o:o In Dublin during the summer (2010). Was up in Dublin for the weekend meeting up with some of my boardsie buddies. We ended up in the Dragon nightclub one of the nights and I started dancing with a girl who was really pretty but tiny (about 5 foot or maybe smaller!). Made a move to kiss her (cos she wasn't going to!), and it was nice but didn't last very long as she was quite shy and I couldn't tell whether she was enjoying it/having fun or not! Glad I had the nerve/courage to do it though!! Roll on girl number two :o:):D
    I did actually have another 'encounter' with a girl off an internet dating site a few years ago, but was really nervous, hated it and basically all she wanted to do was have sex, while I wanted to take things slow (it being my first gay experience). So I don't count this at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

17 years old with a much older man, and it was beautiful. and we're still in love :)

even to other gay people a 35 year age gap would sound really weird, but i love it... and him :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'd just turned 20, and it was the classic "drunken shift in a club" :rolleyes: and despite that highlight, that night was an absolute disaster so it's not really a fond memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 SilverCircle

Age 13 with my neighbour and friend Paul, same age. Progressed to sex and went on for 6 years on and off. Thought I was in love, but in hindsight I was in lust. Tragically he died suddenly age 47 just 3 years ago after being married and separated. Will always have a place for him in my heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I met a girl when I was 20 at a houseparty of a mutual friend and she was upset about something so I took her into the kitchen and made her lots of coffee and we talked for hours and when she was leaving I walked her home and got her number "so I could let her know I got home safe". I really really wanted to kiss her then because she was so gorgeous and I really felt we had a spark, but I thought I would have been taking advantage of her upset state.

We texted loads over the next few weeks and met up loads as friends for dinner and cinema and then I invited her to my house for dinner and to stay over. All night I was thinking to myself "just do it, just kiss her" and I couldn't work up the courage. You could have cut the tension between us with a knife but neither of us was brave enough. When it came time to go to sleep, I was letting her have my bed and I was going to sleep in my housemate's spare bed, but she asked me would I stay in with her, so I did. The two of us crammed into a single bed and still nothing happened. I was so angry with myself for not taking the chance. It was so awkward, all I wanted to do was curl myself against her body and instead I spent the night awake trying not to give into myself and just snuggle in.

The next morning we got up, went downstairs for breakfast and just before I had to head off for work I just blurted out "I want to be more than friends with you", and she laughed and said she wanted the same. We kissed then for the first time and it was magic.

We're still together six years later and she's still the only girl I've ever kissed and the only one I'd ever want to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

That's lovely Vojera. Such a sweet story. :)

Advertisement