Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August Intake

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 CityGirl88

im in! im in! im in!!!!!! woooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!! lol. got the call from a certain lovely lady today...fink she rung me on friday and i missed her call n she didnt leave a message! but she got a hold of me today! which is great great and guess what else it is................GREAT!! lol. just graduated from uni last week..talk about perfect timing!! makes me think that these people probably do actually know EVERYTHING ABOUT YE! lol.
    thot i wud never get the call, reli high merit number! applied again n everything...just done the AC again there 2 or 3 weeks ago! but the result of that doesnt matter anymore!! yay! yay!
    sorri i am far too excited for my own good! so whos all my classmates then? lol.x

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭MustBeCrazy

psni wrote: »
    Wow, major congrats there MBC. You've been in the Waiting Room for too long.

Good job.

Thank you psni. I just wish I could settle my nerves enough to enjoy it lol. Suddenly it's all become very real :eek::D and I feel very very....terrified!! Such a big big change but I'm ready for it. I can do it (am trying the art of positive mental attitude :D). I read the starting in Garnerville thread and it frightened the life out of me lol.

MBC x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

CityGirl88 wrote: »
    im in! im in! im in!!!!!! woooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!! lol. got the call from a certain lovely lady today...fink she rung me on friday and i missed her call n she didnt leave a message! but she got a hold of me today! which is great great and guess what else it is................GREAT!! lol. just graduated from uni last week..talk about perfect timing!! makes me think that these people probably do actually know EVERYTHING ABOUT YE! lol.
    thot i wud never get the call, reli high merit number! applied again n everything...just done the AC again there 2 or 3 weeks ago! but the result of that doesnt matter anymore!! yay! yay!
    sorri i am far too excited for my own good! so whos all my classmates then? lol.x

Well done missy.

PS- I moved your post from the July thread, Silly you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

congrats city girl. what was your merit and background?>

im in!!! got the call today and i am now the newest addition to the crew!! wayhey!! i am so happy...kinda gave up hope...applied again n everything n done the AC again 2 or 3 weeks ago!! just graduated from uni there last week aswell...talk about perfect timing...just shows that the psni probably actually do know EVERYTHING ABOUT YE! lol. ah well i got nothin to hide!!!
    who are my fellow classmates then? i cant wait!!
    any tips on what i can be doing in the mean time until we start so i can gear myself up?

• Advertisement

smyff wrote: »
    congrats city girl. what was your merit and background?>
    aw cheers PYG!! I was in the middle of writing almost the exact same one for this thread! lol.
    hey smyff... merit number is just below 1000 RC....shockin or what! lol

aw cheers PYG!! I was in the middle of writing almost the exact same one for this thread! lol.

No bother. I tried to get it posted before you started to re-type it to save you the bother. 2 posts just emphasises the excitment. LOL

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,720 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

any tips on what i can be doing in the mean time until we start so i can gear myself up?

Read the thread in my sig for a heads up on what's ahead.

ha, around the same as myself then! so far, its me, testarossa, Ali08 - she defered from may i think it was, yourself and possibly MBC if she doesnt defer! ill pm you when i finish my dinner. im marvvving

Thank you psni. I just wish I could settle my nerves enough to enjoy it lol. Suddenly it's all become very real :eek::D and I feel very very....terrified!! Such a big big change but I'm ready for it. I can do it (am trying the art of positive mental attitude :D). I read the starting in Garnerville thread and it frightened the life out of me lol.

MBC x

:D
    I did the same and had the same reaction to the thread. I've told my friends that they are to randomly insult me at any time they like and I'm not allowed to give any back. That's pretty tough for a guy with a big mouth like me! :P

• Advertisement

I did the same and had the same reaction to the thread. I've told my friends that they are to randomly insult me at any time they like and I'm not allowed to give any back. That's pretty tough for a guy with a big mouth like me! :P

I gotta learn to bite my tongue as well! Im awful for back chat!!

ha. i reckon me n you will get on well then, dishing out the abuse at eachother haha. in a friendly way of course!

i used to be bad for it, but im all grown up now... ahem... sorta

oh thers a good wee couple of us on here then! i just started a new full time job on monday aswell... its not very good...and now am wondering should i even go in tomorrow...thinkin a wee month career break might just about come in handy lol.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,720 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This place is really hopping this evening.. then again.. the Red squad are always an unhinged bunch.

Read the thread in my sig for a heads up on what's ahead.

what do u mean...sig? am not very up on the boards chat! lol... dont be on this much as u probably know!!

what do u mean...sig? am not very up on the boards chat! lol... dont be on this much as u probably know!!

Click on his bold 'psni' name to the left of the post. Then on his profile look for his Signature and read the starting Garnerville thread soon link.

Click on his bold 'psni' name to the left of the post. Then on his profile look for his Signature and read the starting Garnerville thread soon link.
    cheers for that PYG!

cheers for that PYG!

Not a problem:)

...or just click the bit under this that says: "Starting in Garnerville soon?"

...or just click the bit under this that says: "Starting in Garnerville soon?"

Underwear Under where?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭suziesaysso

hello? did someone call for constable suziesaysso?!!!??!

:):):):):)

OMG OMG OMG- did you?????

Super well done chick. So pleased for you! Spill the beans!!

Smyff
    Shelleyelley (deferring)
    Mustbecrazy
    Citygirl88
    Testarossa1
    Suziesaysso

Who did I forget??? Anyone? Add your name please folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Aw congrats to you triple "S"!! Well done;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭suziesaysso

WAAAH! im about to vom all over my keyboard. remaining calm in work today after the call was one of my greatest achievements in life so far.

i near forgot.....HI ROOMIES!!!

thanks for the congrats, it means alot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ShowParadeQueen

This place is really hopping this evening.. then again.. the Red squad are always an unhinged bunch.

August intake will be Blues... ;)

WAAAH! im about to vom all over my keyboard. remaining calm in work today after the call was one of my greatest achievements in life so far.

i near forgot.....HI ROOMIES!!!

thanks for the congrats, it means alot :)
    congrats. loooks like we will be better than those grimey greens after all :P

August intake will be Blues... ;)
    wats the "reds" and the "blues" all about? wat colour are we? is it like wee houses that u wuda been put in 2 in school or wat? lol

• Advertisement

Congrats to everyone I haven't said congrats to already, and welcome to August! :D
    It's pretty clear to me that's it's going to be the best group of new recruits since Police Academy 3! :P

CG88, as far as I know every new intake gets assigned a different colour because there are 4 or 5 groups up at Garnerville at any one time, it's the easiest way to differentiate them.

Advertisement