Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Geog

Feedback sounds good. Good luck with the rest of the papers. Perhaps the worst is over now.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

have another look

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AndyWhite

tazbars wrote: »
    have another look

I just did. It was theme or issue and cultural context??

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AndyWhite

wait, are you higher or ordinary?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

All the people who were saying: "It was the perfect paper~ Deception, BISHOP, LONGLEY!!! *cries*" god i hope they're all biting they're tongue now.

It was over exaggrated!
    Nice test though, Montague FTW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

But it was the perfect paper, especially for us Longley-ites

phasers wrote: »
    But it was the perfect paper, especially for us Longley-ites
    You know Longley you basically know Montague, they talk about the same themes and all that Jazz. I brought Longley into my Montague essay and i could have changed it around (if it was a Longely essay, of course)

Frolick wrote: »
    You know Longley you basically know Montague, they talk about the same themes and all that Jazz. I brought Longley into my Montague essay and i could have changed it around (if it was a Longely essay, of course)

We never covered Montague, the only poet on the paper I could do was Bishop and I HATE Bishop

Ya, i can't stand Bishop or Rich, i swear to god they're put there to piss us off... Ya i guess if you didn't cover Montague you had no other choice

I think they're on the course to make women look bad, they're so annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 GaryB

this one hundred and sixty one page topic, with two thousand four hundred and seven replies hardly seems necessary now

:rolleyes:

You could just... you know... not read the thread if it annoys you so much...

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭smndly

I wonder would all this have happened if it was a different Shakespearean play?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

smndly wrote: »
    I wonder would all this have happened if it was a different Shakespearean play?? :D

Lol I doubt it - "You all know security is mortal's chiefest enemy!" Haha I can't believe we don't need those 100-something quotes anymore :pac:

You mean Macbeth?

What's the big deal about saying Macbe-

lightningu.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Haha, I never thought of that!

/shouts over at AH: Terry! You were right all along! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

lets keep it going to 200 pages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

awhir wrote: »
    lets keep it going to 200 pages :)

If you did it right you'd only be on page 61 right now. :)

janeybabe wrote: »
    If you did it right you'd only be on page 61 right now. :)

me no understand sorry im stuiped :p

• Advertisement

awhir wrote: »
    me no understand sorry im stuiped :p

Depends on posts per page ... 15 is standard, a lot of us auld stagers have it set to 40 per page :)

Depends on posts per page ... 15 is standard, a lot of us auld stagers have it set to 40 per page :)

ah ok thats sound :) , its at 61 now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

40 per page tbh.

Anyway. I think this thread is starting to outlive its usefulness, so unless anyone has anything else to say on the topic, I'm going to close it and let it die gracelessly.

40 per page tbh.

Anyway. I think this thread is starting to outlive its usefulness, so unless anyone has anything else to say on the topic, I'm going to close it and let it die gracelessly.

before its closed gota say good luck to the jews tomorrow :D

Bye bye thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Before this is closed as it will be;

I would like to congratulate the SEC on a job well done. When they received word of the compromised paper they weighed up the options and let us know in reasonably good time that the paper was being sat today. There was no opertunity to get the paper out to the centres any other way being realistic about it.

Whatever people like to think there just was no other option, they could have done it at a later date, but i would be just as peeved about doing it next week and certainly wouldnt like it the week after.

In fairness to them they were quick to set up a helpline aswell.

It also shows how good the thinking is behind having 2 sets of papers per subject. I for one as still annoyed at having to do english on a saturday morning, but such is life, there really was no other choice for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭coffey-16

Let us never forget the whole leaving cert debacle that was english paper 2!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭coffey-16

Davaeo09 wrote: »
    Look as I said earlier forget a leak IT DID NOT, AND COULD NOT HAPPEN!

Bet he feels stupid now!:P

coffey-16 wrote: »
    Let us never forget the whole leaving cert debacle that was english paper 2!:P

Ah yes ... I remember it well!!

/rocks back and forth

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

our year is going down in the history books ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement