Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake girls Vs Girl Next Door?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The amount of attention you get from Irish men on a night out is directly proportional to the amount of work it looks like it would take to get you to remove your pants. Simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

SDooM wrote: »
    Girl next door. Every time.

Got to worry about someone attracted to fake-i-ness.
    IIRC, you posted your fair share of goth girls in the now locked pic thread in the Noc Forum.....

Or by "fake" do you mean "fake, for a given value of fake"? :)

If I'm in a club, the girls I'll be looking at will be the "fake" type. They stand out and are more exciting at a first glance.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

liah wrote: »
    Men are hypocrites.

all women make wild generalisations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Sean_Ludawg

Men are hypocrites. As much as they say they love the "girl next door" look, 9 times out of 10 they'll be all over the dolled up one, even if the "girl next door" type is as good or better looking without the makeup or the outfits.

Just need to pay attention in a pub or club to see that.

Yes but it isn't 2a.m and we arn't pissed atm.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

seamus wrote: »
    The amount of attention you get from Irish men on a night out is directly proportional to the amount of work it looks like it would take to get you to remove your pants. Simple as.

You need to make some sort or graph or bar chart to represent this

• Advertisement

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    IIRC, you posted your fair share of goth girls in the now locked pic thread in the Noc Forum.....

Or by "fake" do you mean "fake, for a given value of fake"? :)

If I'm in a club, the girls I'll be looking at will be the "fake" type. They stand out and are more exciting at a first glance.

If there was a thread called "Girl next door pics" I wouldn't be posting pics of goths in it now, would I? The "given value of fake" is given in the first post. Betwixt those two, I would go girl next door, every time.

And you've never met any of the girls I've dated/ done, thank you very much. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭WillieCocker

Wife next door.......sorry meant girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

No, not really, I'm the exception that proves the rule. ;)

Welcome to the club. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

all women make wild generalisations

'Tis the internet, dear boy, and everyone knows that rule #347 of the internet is "generalizations aren't meant to be taken that seriously." ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

They all seem fake.

I can't stand a girl that wears 2 inches of makeup

If you look like Lauren Conrad, I suppose I'd give ya a lash though
    oompa loompa fake tan, peroxide blond anything along them lines looks ****e!
    lauren conrad stle - perfect!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Are fake girls transvestites?

'Tis the internet, dear boy, and everyone knows that rule #347 of the internet is "generalizations aren't meant to be taken that seriously." ;)

Now apply that principle to my post. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

If there was a thread called "Girl next door pics" I wouldn't be posting pics of goths in it now, would I? The "given value of fake" is given in the first post. Betwixt those two, I would go girl next door, every time.

And you've never met any of the girls I've dated/ done, thank you very much. :)
    heh, it was the worrying about guys attracted to fakeness that I was getting at. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

The girl next door to me is 78. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

heh, it was the worrying about guys attracted to fakeness that I was getting at. ;)
    alot of eejits are though:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

fyp.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

We also know rule #1: There are no women on the internet

Alright, let's see.

If you walked into a club and saw two identical twin girls, one with makeup looking like this (although slightly less shiny), and one without makeup looking like this, which would you pick?

Used pics of Adriana Lima to take out the comparison of two different hot chicks.

She's obviously a stunner no matter what you do to her, but I reckon an awful lot more men in the real world would choose #1 over #2, regardless of what men are saying here.

*serious hat* Is there not a good point there though?

Is it the fakeness you are attracted to? Or are you simply not just seeing them first?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Second one, easily.

Clubs are generally too dark to be able to tell the difference.

Clubs are generally too dark to be able to tell the difference.

Bring a torch with you. Girls love when you shine them in their faces in dark rooms.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

javaboy wrote: »
    The girl next door to me is 78. :(

Durty!

In 12 years the craic will be 90

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

On a night out my typical look is like Lauren Conrad in the picture below (girl on left).
    PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

I also wonder sometimes whether or not guys realize how much effort a lot of girls put into looking natural. Tousled hair, perfect "natural" skin, and "simple" eye makeup can actually take hours.

Lauren Conrad in that picture is definitely not natural, she's made up to look natural, so you never really know what you're getting.

*serious hat* Is there not a good point there though?

Is it the fakeness you are attracted to? Or are you simply not just seeing them first?
    Mixture of both.

The only thing I don't like about makeup is when it's done badly. It can make a girl look absolutely awful. However, when done well, it makes a girl look more attractive. I've never had much time for the "natural is better" attitude personally. All that said, many girls have their own, unique attractiveness in their face without needing makeup. This, of course, doesn't mean that they shouldn't wear makeup ever or anything. I like variety, personally.

Guys on boards.ie tend to be extremely anti-makeup for whatever reason. This does not reflect what guys are attracted to in the real world. For me, it's much too rigid a point of view.

I also wonder sometimes whether or not guys realize how much effort a lot of girls put into looking natural. Tousled hair, perfect "natural" skin, and "simple" eye makeup can actually take hours.
    My gf takes about 5 minutes, to put on some foundation and eyeliner and she looks great, am I missing something...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I think the two blondes look about as fake as you can get. Give me Jordan for a titty **** any day.

Advertisement