Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake girls Vs Girl Next Door?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭elyod

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    Gay Byrne got his sendoff from U2 with a Harley Davidson. Plank gets Robbie Keane and an Ireland shirt. Seems fair enough? Although that said I probably would have got him Richy Kavanagh and a signed copy of one of his singles on cassette.

zOMG am I missing Pats last late late show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

elyod wrote: »
    zOMG am I missing Pats last late late show?
    regrettably not: next week

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

As long as she has a hole and a heartbeat i'm easy(heartbeats optional)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Same thing for lads, look at how we're dressed on nights out. Stupid fucking mullets and a four-inch-high, Brylcreemed-soaked helmet of hair isn't what we naturally look like, it's just a clever ploy to lure women.

That ploy is so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel.
    What woman could ever see through such a diabolical scheme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

Prefer next door type myself!
    and the occasional fake bitch when i'm in the mood :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Most guys in clubs are just looking for the quick roide or someone to take a load to the face. The trashy girl is usually the safest bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭niallon

Not to be whingy or tacky here but, the person you can wake up next to who still looks a million bucks even after sleeping face down in a pillow make up and all is a far better bet than someone who doesn't...fake girls are generally in the latter category. It's not shallow, just fact. Fake girls are entirely fake, the person below the make up is entirely different and that's just false advertising!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

That ploy is so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel.

You pin tails on donkeys Armin, which is appropriate considering what we're talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Any hole's a goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

You **** the fake girls, you marry the girl next door.

Then you **** the fake girls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

In the pics the OP posted then definitely the "girl next door" but that is largely because she seems to come with a "girl next to her".

Sure, the look like sisters but that would only be weird for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭NickNolte

Fat, ugly girls with no makeup FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

If she really looks like that picture of Jordan, i feel sorry for you having to be around her tbh.

Looking like Lauren though, that's a compleatly different story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

if u look naturaly beautifull like that, i wouldnt worry too much.
    now are you sure yer not a massive hippo to ask such a thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

Fake girl= tease.

Sadly most guys have yet to realise this, and those who have sometimes forget it while drunk :p.

Eventually your kids are going to be half of some girl you're ****ing. That should help you make a better choice ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Girl Next Door anyday over the 'fake' type!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Jodie Marsh

This is what these people could look like without all that fake tan. Saw some bird in a nightclub last week looked like she'd being dipped in shít it was disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

liah wrote: »
    'Tis the internet, dear boy, and everyone knows that rule #347 of the internet is "generalizations aren't meant to be taken that seriously." ;)

But remember rule #6.
    "There are no females using the internet"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

dyl10 wrote: »
    But remember rule #6.
    "There are no females using the internet"
    Learn something everyday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I think the fake girl is more likely to pull on a night out. Simply because guys are usually looking for one thing when they're out pubbing or clubbing!

Can't say I know many men who go out saying "Tonight, I'm aiming to find myself a nice girlfriend!"

The girl next door is probably more wholesome and more girlfriend-material, but the fake girl is like the kebab at the end of the night ; Men just can't resist it!
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I think the fake girl is more likely to pull on a night out. Simply because guys are usually looking for one thing when they're out pubbing or clubbing!

Can't say I know many men who go out saying "Tonight, I'm aiming to find myself a nice girlfriend!"

The girl next door is probably more wholesome and more girlfriend-material, but the fake girl is like the kebab at the end of the night ; Men just can't resist it!
    :pac:

You've given me a new idea... nightclubs for lads that want to find a nice girlfriend!! Better to call it that than a nightclub for girls looking for a boyfriend, the chancer types would be out in force somewhere like that! You'd have to have some way of making sure all assholes/chancers/one nighters were stopped on the door (some sort of Asshole Detector Bouncer). All fake girls would have to be banned too (as I said NICE girlfriend not just any girlfriend). It's a sure fire money maker!

To answer the OP, I really don't like the fake girl look, anytime I'm out I'd love to get chatting to a nice girl-next-door type. It's just clubs don't exactly lend themselves to deep meaningful conversations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭yourmano

Right as a woman I'd say it's that many men out are looking for one thing. I'm your quintessential girl-next-door and find the men who chat me up are genuinely nice. I've a friend who for her own reasons, mostly lack of confidence, is somewhat similar to your friend and find she gets a lot more men chatting her up but a lot more heartache. One night she wore one of my dresses, for once you couldn't see her knickers or her breasts hanging out. She met a fella and they went on a few dates, honestly she's changed since then, has seen the light!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

The OP hasn't posted since. You all scared away the innocent girl next door! :eek:

dsmythy wrote: »
    The OP hasn't posted since. You all scared away the innocent girl next door! :eek:

She's too busy spraying herself orange and putting in her peroxide hair extensions ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

She's too busy spraying herself orange and putting in her peroxide hair extensions ;)

Well it is saturday night. But it's ridiculously long badly chipped painted nails that really does it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

i dunno which i am cause i dont wear any make up unless my photo will be taken! but ive found that guys just chat up the good looking girls, none of this 'fake v girl next door' stuff just plain old 'ugly v pretty'. sorry. :o

Well it is saturday night. But it's ridiculously long badly chipped painted nails that really does it for me.

Mine are short and badly chipped, so I'm ok!

And I can't say much, I decided to experiment with fake tan the other day and it looks like someone's thrown tikka masala all down my legs! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Surely Jordon etc live next door to somebody - does that not make them the "girl next door" then?

javaboy wrote: »
    The girl next door to me is 78. :(

Less likely to say no TBH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

looks like someone's thrown tikka masala all down my legs! :pac:

Some people are into that sort of thing;)

And by some people I mean me:pac:

Advertisement