Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Awesome T-Shirt Ever

• 19-05-2009 11:12am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Read the reviews, all of them.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

This is epic. It's a pity I can't thank you 10 times.

*buys wolf tshirt*

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved to After Hours and stickied simply because every one needs to see the sheer awesomeness of this t-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I'm getting one for every boy I know. :D

"15 of 17 people found the following review helpful:
    This Is The Shirt That Changes Everything We Know..., May 19, 2009
    By Scrooge (Cygnus X1) - See all my reviews

Before I bought this shirt I was just a skinny little runt who people used to spit on...and occasionally, dump logs on. I came home one night crying my eyes out. My dad told me to grow up and wipe the poop out of my hair. I ran upstairs and slammed the door as hard as I could...it barely made a whisper.
    After I cleaned the dump out of my hair and went into my room to go to sleep. As I was lying there I kept hearing this faint sound..almost like the howl of a magnificent wolf. I dismissed it though, as I knew that was impossible. The sound persisted though, and between that and the full moon, it was impossible to go to sleep. Suffering from the insomnia I went over to my computer...it was already powered on..and low and behold, this is where the howling was coming from. As I powered the monitor on..it went from black to glowing a luminescence so beautiful I diarrhea'd myself. There it was...in all its glory...was THIS SHIRT! Somehow, my computer was on Amazon.com and this shirt was staring me right in the face. I knew I had to buy it.
    It only took 5.3 seconds for the shirt to arrive. I couldn't believe it. The UPS guy was a mysterious looking fellow..rather hairy and appeared to have sharp teeth. He smiled and winked at me as he handed me the shirt.
    Back in my room, I slowly put the shirt on. The shirt was too big...until...my pecs started to grow, my arms became flesh cannons, my neck was like a tree trunk...and I had to buy bigger underwear.
    When I wore this shirt in public the first time, it was amazing. Everywhere I would go all conversation would stop and people would just bow to me. Hot girls would swarm me...the ugly ones magically knew to stay away. And then...I ran into the kid who dumped in my hair the day before....he quickly bowed to me too..but that wasn't good enough...I told him to "look at the wolves" as he did, he immediately fell to the ground. While he was down, I took a 14 minute diahrea on his head....as I was doing this, all the wolves on my shirt howled with glee....
    This shirt really does have a magic about it...Get one now before they are all gone!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
    Was this review helpful to you?"

• Registered Users Posts: 43,757 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Amazing!

You know the only thing that would make that shirt better?

.. 4 wolves!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Do you think I can get laid if I buy this sweet shirt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Excellent.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

phasers wrote: »

It will be the shirt getting laid

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Even the 1 star reviews are great.

"After reading the reviews i ordered a dozen of these hoping to either bring my wife back from the dead or at the very least meet the wolf god who took her."

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Of course... you can get laid everyday of the week with one of those t-shirts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,774 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Already organising a night out with my mates in a different wolf t-shirt each, the more tie dye the better. "The Lone Wolves" we shall be :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

[HTML]Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
    Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark. [/HTML]

Haha, i want one...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Already organising a night out with my mates in a different wolf t-shirt each, the more tie dye the better. "The Lone Wolves" we shall be :D
    OP what way to mark yout 5000th post with the post of the year!! Kudos

No. If you buy this t-shirt you won't ever get laid again. This t shirt will turn you into such a sex beast that no words will be ever able to describe the sex you'll be having. Your erection will be so powerful that lights in the room will dim whenever you get one. Embrace the power of the wolf.

Edit: Since I can't thank that post 10 times I decided to go through your last 10 posts and thank them as well. I imagine that once I get my wolf shirt I will be able to thank your post as much as I like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

An AC/DC t-shirt would be just as ineffectual

No. If you buy this t-shirt you won't ever get laid again. This t shirt will turn you into such a sex beast that no words will be ever able to describe the sex you'll be having. Your erection will be so powerful that lights in the room will dim whenever you get one. Embrace the power of the wolf.

Would teaming it with this be overkill?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

An AC/DC t-shirt would be just as ineffectual

Ineffectual???

Blasphemy, blasphemy, i declare this blasphemy, Mods. i demand banishment post haste....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Sex panther works 60% of the time, But the wolf t-shirt you guessed it, 110% of the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

Eh, what is so magical about these t-shirts? Is it a joke or something? I love those type of t-shirts and ordered a couple of them last year of the internet but not the wolf one. I forgot which website i got it from. I have one t-shirt with a tiger and another with a cat and nothing happened. Ah sure, im off to buy it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

i just ordered my Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, Available in Various Sizes along with a pair of Zubaz Pants:cool:

lisajane wrote: »
    Eh, what is so magical about these t-shirts? Is it a joke or something? I love those type of t-shirts and ordered a couple of them last year of the internet but not the wolf one. I forgot which website i got it from. I have one t-shirt with a tiger and another with a cat and nothing happened. Ah sure, im off to buy it anyway.

You're a girl. The wolf God doesn't help girls.

• Advertisement

Regarding my Lone Wolves night out, any help over at Fashion and Appearence would go swimmingly...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60319451#post60319451

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

"So anyway, the FedEx guy pulls up, dumps the steel crate into the street and drives off screaming, and I with my blowtorch open me up some wolves."

I've never actually written lol on this before but I'm in stitches reading the reviews :pac::D:pac:

Wonder can I get two express shipped over.... One for lounging and one for when I'm hunting....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Are you sure you're ready for one..? I mean tigers and cats are one thing but Wolves ...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Would teaming it with this be overkill?

but none of them are howling ... and where is the moon? ... I dont get it?

Tigers don't possess the unpredicatable native american powers of majestic wolves, that's probably why the t-shirt doesn't respond (yet?)

6th wrote: »
    but none of them are howling ... and where is the moon? ... I dont get it?

I thought it would show the ladies my gentle side, until I unleash the beast that dwells within

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Wonder how many will be wearing this t-shirt on the night of AH beers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I got the 3 wolves shirt hoping I would be indowed with super wolf powers and that did NOT happend. But I was able to lick my own scrotum like a wolf, so that was cool. Now i don't even need the seductive powers of a wolf shirt.

Pros: wolf-like flexibility
    Cons: mouthwash is expensive

ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr. Gruff

I had a two-wolf shirt for a while and I didn't think life could get any better. I was wrong. Life got 50% better, no lie.

I NEED one of these shirts, At the moment I'm wearing a single, lone wolf shirt (why do I even bother?) and life already gets immeasurably better when I put it on, but a whole 200% better with three wolves? Fetch me my credit card!

• Advertisement

I actually want to buy this tshirt for the laugh. Amazon.com want $18 for shipping though. Can anyone find it cheaper elsewhere.

Advertisement