Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C&H sex discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Haha yeah I'm too cool for sex, can take it or leave it.

Speaking of which, my dad was talking about making money and I said "you may have noticed the new underwear I bought today dad, well I have my own way of making money, now I know you may not agree with it but I'll be damned if that's going to stop me" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Piste wrote: »
    Haha yeah I'm too cool for sex, can take it or leave it.

Speaking of which, my dad was talking about making money and I said "you may have noticed the new underwear I bought today dad, well I have my own way of making money, now I know you may not agree with it but I'll be damned if that's going to stop me" :pac:
    You owe me a fiver in change :cool:

btw why would your dad notice your underwear?:-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Why would that question be a spoiler? We've all seen Piste's underwear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

cautioner wrote: »
    Why would that question be a spoiler? We've all seen Piste's underwear

He hasn't?

n00b
    I mean I so totally have met Piste, and by met I mean saw............@ a med talk in UCD, and did not want to risk seeming weirder than I already am :p

obviously that means I have seen em:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I left my laptop for a while, left IE open on my inbox; Dad walks in to get the broadband modem and sees:

How embarrassing :pac:
    Could have been a lot worse!

(Yes, I'm speaking from experience! >_> )

This is why we have two email accounts, silly :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

This is why we have two email accounts, silly :pac:

I have *counts* 5, does that make me a deviant?

:eek:Stay away from me, plz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

cocoa wrote: »
    I have *counts* 5, does that make me a deviant?
    One for each Fetish is it?

One for each Fetish is it?

well actually you can add in a +whatever just before the @ sign to emulate different addresses and effectively have many more accounts for...

ummm...

never mind...

• Advertisement

cocoa wrote: »
    well actually you can add in a +whatever just before the @ sign to emulate different addresses and effectively have many more accounts for...

ummm...

never mind...
    *cough*

I wuldn't have thought most STIs are tested for with urine? I would have thought the most common would be blood?

For Chlymydia, all you need is a urine sample.

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/chlamydia-tests

One for each orifice is it?

Fixed it for you, Id say the email account dedicated to ears gets the most traffic:pac:

You owe me a fiver in change :cool:

btw why would your dad notice your underwear?:-P

Ha, it was new underwear I bought in La Senza and was proudly showing it to m whole family (not while wearing it!) (it was really pretty)
    Fad wrote: »
    I mean I so totally have met Piste, and by met I mean saw............@ a med talk in UCD, and did not want to risk seeming weirder than I already am :p

obviously that means I have seen em:pac:

Yes well, sometimes I'm a superhero and wear my underwear outside my clothes. Cos I'm just *that* cool.

Ha, it was new underwear I bought in La Senza and was proudly showing it to m whole family (not while wearing it!) (it was really pretty)

Yes well, sometimes I'm a superhero and wear my underwear outside my clothes. Cos I'm just *that* cool.

Im still curious as to why you were showing it off, but how and ever..............

*googles La Sanza*

You showed anything from there to your family!

Still kinda wth, oh well.

Regarding the super hero thing, Im just curious as to how you do with people being terrified of you.

Cos they were really pretty? My family deserves to see pretty things? I was explaining how I'm going to shop my way out of a recession? Any of those reasons :)

Cos they were really pretty? My family deserves to see pretty things? I was explaining how I'm going to shop my way out of a recession? Any of those reasons :)

Mummy look what I bought in Ann Summers, not only are they pretty but they were a recession beating half price because they dont have a crotch.................

These two blogs are pretty good:

Adolescent Sexuality
    Not updated any more, her new one is:

here

Anyone notice how some pro-life organisation jumped on the back of that 13 year old day thing in England, saying sex eduction is clearly not working........

3rd paragraph from the bottom

The Sun maybe a rag, but it gives me the lulz sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Wait hold up..........

Thats a 13 year old kid????????????

Seriously what are they feeding kids in the late 90's he looks about 8!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Well as far as I know there's something like 8 other possible fathers but come on,there's no way that kid could be the father. Does he even have the necessary ..abilities?

Rachel?! That you? :pac:
    Futurism wrote: »
    Well as far as I know there's something like 8 other possible fathers but come on,there's no way that kid could be the father. Does he even have the necessary ..abilities?
    At 12? Very likely ... and quite possibly for the last 2 years or so. Depends on the kid, and the age at which developments occur, but 12 wouldn't be that early.

I'd understand if maybe he had a beard or a six pack or something, but the kid looks really young even for a 12 year old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 BarneyisRight

Think you will find that Judge Dredd said it best,'I'am the law'.Glad to help

I'd understand if maybe he had a beard or a six pack or something, but the kid looks really young even for a 12 year old.
    Oh, I know, but doesn't mean things aren't in working order.

And by the sounds of it, productivity runs in the genes ...
    Dennis (his father) who has fathered nine kids ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

I heard on the news that he's still only 4ft something:eek:

• Advertisement

I heard on the news that he's still only 4ft something:eek:

And his voice hasnt broken:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

gah got up early and the like to go into the clinic but my mate who was going aswell wasnt up so i just went back to bed.im a waster

whoa, weird thought... Can ye imagine ye're parents bring ye to your first sti clinic? Or from the other side, as a parent bringing your son/daughter to their first check up?

My theory is that if people do it once, at say 16 /17 (maybe earlier, later?), regardless of whether they are or aren't sexually active, the thing won't hold any fear / mystery in the future, thus causing a higher level of vigilance.

That said, people shouldn't be keeping away from the clinic because of fear, however this is not to say that people don't keep away from the clinic because of fear...

what do people think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

I personally wouldn't use a clinic out of fear.

I shouldn't have any worries as iv always been safe.

But still would be nervous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Oh, I know, but doesn't mean things aren't in working order.

And by the sounds of it, productivity runs in the genes ...

I think his sister got pregnant at 12 too.

• Advertisement

Futurism wrote: »
    I think his sister got pregnant at 12 too.
    Hope tf he had nothing to do with THAT ... >.<

passed a couple haveing very loud very drunk sex in a fairly open field on my way home tonight

now im up for a bit of outdoor fun but be discreat and no one wants to see that!

well maybe randy but still

Whut?! :mad:

I'd take offence, but I've already got one around the garden, so what tf would I do with it!! :(

Whut?! :mad:

I'd take offence, but I've already got one around the garden, so what tf would I do with it!! :(

well maybe two fences are better then one
    have you ever thoguth of that randall?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

passed a couple haveing very loud very drunk sex in a fairly open field on my way home tonight

now im up for a bit of outdoor fun but be discreat and no one wants to see that!

saw something fairly similar to this a while ago, saw two people on the grass in front of the beach, thing was it was about half 10 at night and all the night clubs were in front of them and the place they were in was totally open aswell.

There's something.. horrible.. about listening to other people having sex. Especially if you're trying to sleep.

I always have to tell them to stop crushing me.

There's something.. horrible.. about listening to other people having sex. Especially if you're trying to sleep.

hmm, and I had to go and imagine the reverse of that... listening to other people sleeping while you're trying to have sex...

weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Especially when it is the other person.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    Especially when it is the other person.

The voice of experience? :pac:

:D

You snored the whole way through it....

• Advertisement

Yeah id say hearing ''Spank my hairy ass'' over and over again gets tiresome!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Was 17 when I first had sex. Wasn't in a relationship or anything, just had it with someone I thought was really hot. I don't regret it or anything but I suppose it could've been better, I was fairly drunk too.
    Sex is nice and all, but it's not the be all and end all and isn't a huge life-changing event (unless you get pregnant or an STI). You'e still the same person after as you were before.
    Agreed! Everyone seems to build it up so much and are disappointed when it finally happens. And yeah, it isn't much of a life changing event at all (fun and all as it is ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marzabar

In response to above post..
    Yah, all well and good but I don't see why people get so dramatic about it all...

It's built up to be this hufe thing and we have opposing messages coming from everywhere. On the one hand we have parents, schools and teen magazines saying things like "wait until you're 'ready'" and "always make sure you're in love" yet you have media and popular culture treating it almost as a comodity and something that can be used to get what you want.

With such contradictory hype built around sex is it any wonder people get so dramatic about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marzabar

Ah too true.
    I just think it's a pity that people associate it with "growing up" and "becoming an adult". That's such a load of rubbish.. It doesn't make you a different person, it can change relationships sure but it doesn't change you or who you are.
    *end rant* :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ms-betsy

I'm just after reading through this whole thread for the first time (296 posts-it's LONG!!) and I'm kinda shocked to see that noone seems too have mentioned another option... Waiting untill marraige. I've been in a relationship for 3 years, am 19 and we've had plenty of opportunity-including holidays away alone together-but have still decided to wait.

I definately do not consider sex to be the be all and end all of a relationship. We continue to enjoy and satisfy ourselves in a whole manner of other ways. I'm not religious in any way. It's just... Well... I think your virginity is a girft you can only give away once and what an incredible gift it would be to a person you plan to spend the rest of your life with.

It just seems like simple logic to me... Does noone else feel the same way? :)

Ive always personally found that foreplay is the most important part of sex, and it can make it a lot better and last a lot longer. Especially if you rotate between the 2!

ms-betsy wrote: »
    I'm just after reading through this whole thread for the first time (296 posts-it's LONG!!) and I'm kinda shocked to see that noone seems too have mentioned another option... Waiting untill marraige. I've been in a relationship for 3 years, am 19 and we've had plenty of opportunity-including holidays away alone together-but have still decided to wait.

I definately do not consider sex to be the be all and end all of a relationship. We continue to enjoy and satisfy ourselves in a whole manner of other ways. I'm not religious in any way. It's just... Well... I think your virginity is a girft you can only give away once and what an incredible gift it would be to a person you plan to spend the rest of your life with.

It's not really simple logic, it's just a world view. To me, that attitude would be an over-glorification of virginity, and although you say you aren't religious, I'd imagine the origins of viewing your virginity as a "gift" are religious.

Have you considered the opposite view? That you should have sex with partners before marriage to ensure you're sexually compatible with one another? What would you make of that?

(I fully respect your beliefs btw, in case that came across as me attacking you. Just trying to provoke debate and discussion.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

ms-betsy wrote: »
    I'm just after reading through this whole thread for the first time (296 posts-it's LONG!!)
    Nice for a bit of afternoon reading though
    and I'm kinda shocked to see that noone seems too have mentioned another option... Waiting untill marraige.
    See I am not shocked to be perfectly honest , we as a society are getting more and more open minded and trying new things . We are not a shackled by the idea that you have to be married to have intercourse. It is a big part to a relationship , otherwise what is the difference between a relationship to a good friend in relation to that of a lover?
    I've been in a relationship for 3 years, am 19 and we've had plenty of opportunity-including holidays away alone together-but have still decided to wait.
    I respect that , but are you sure it is both of your wishes to decide to wait? What I mean is do you believe that he could resist you if you started coming on to him ? If he does then I believe it is both your decision to wait , otherwise it is your decision .
    I definately do not consider sex to be the be all and end all of a relationship. We continue to ourselves in a whole manner of other ways.
    No, it is not and I agree with you totally but there is a need to satisfy each others sexual needs otherwise it is more like a friendship. The main thing is you enjoy and satisfy each other .
    I'm not religious in any way. It's just... Well... I think your virginity is a girft you can only give away once and what an incredible gift it would be to a person you plan to spend the rest of your life with.
    It seems like the idealistic way for it to happen but life is not usually ideal .
    I am sure there are many people who do feel the same way as you ,but life is not perfect . How do we know that you love someone enough to marry them ? How do you know there is sexual chemistry there ? How do you know it is not the the level of intimacy you have with a good friend ? How can you be sure ?
    I would rather live life a little and make mistakes as life is live and mistakes will happen , but we learn from our mistakes .

If you are happy waiting until you are married that is great and I wish all the best in the future :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Nice for a bit of afternoon reading though

otherwise what is the difference between a relationship to a good friend in relation to that of a lover?
    :)

See theres where so many people get it wrong imo , and why some people have sex for the 1st time before there ready ..

Some people may simply be happy in a realtionship without the phyiscal side of things, be it there not ready or theres some other underlining reason why they wont "put out" so to speak ... might baffle people but couples can be perfectably happy and still want eachother and have the attraction without going the full way , until both people in the realtionship is ready ... thats what a proper realtionship is about ie waiting til both parties are ready, and if you respect the person enough an talk through it, it shouldnt be a problem at all..

Advertisement