Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nangers Bar.... **OFF TOPIC CHAT THREAD**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,285 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Nah, saw you were but I posted on the wrong thread. Meant to put it on the newbies one. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Zaph wrote: »
    Nah, saw you were but I posted on the wrong thread. Meant to put it on the newbies one. :)
    right:) theres a lot of swedes around for some reason:confused: thinks it's the irish men;)

Really? I must be going to all the wrong places because I haven't found them yet. :(

Really? I must be going to all the wrong places because I haven't found them yet. :(
    swedes or nice irish dudes?:pac:

Kya1976 wrote: »
    swedes or nice irish dudes?:pac:

Well as a nice Irish dude (stop sniggering at the back!) it would be the Swedes I'd be more interested in. :)

EDIT: This thread is getting dragged a bit off-topic, so I'll move the last few posts.

• Advertisement

Well as a nice Irish dude (stop sniggering at the back!) it would be the Swedes I'd be more interested in. :)

EDIT: This thread is getting dragged a bit off-topic, so I'll move the last few posts.

no sniggering ok well only a lil sniggering...;)
    yeah theres loads of swedes over here:) been here for 12 years myself.

I said NO sniggering! Just can't get the respect around here these days. ;)

Only ever met one Swede living here, a girl who used to work in the same place that I do. She was gorgeous, it was a sad day when she left.

I said NO sniggering! Just can't get the respect around here these days. ;)

Only ever met one Swede living here, a girl who used to work in the same place that I do. She was gorgeous, it was a sad day when she left.
    bahahahaha sorry hun;)
    aren't we all gorgeous:pac::D

bahahahaha sorry hun;)
    aren't we all gorgeous:pac::D

Well I don't know, she's the only one I've ever met, but if the stereotype is anything to go by...

Well I don't know, she's the only one I've ever met, but if the stereotype is anything to go by...
    yeah funny that the reputation us swedes have, we are actually REALLY boring and butt ugly!

• Advertisement

yeah funny that the reputation us swedes have, we are actually REALLY boring and butt ugly!

Yep, and very few Irish people have red hair and we hate drinking. Well that's half right I suppose. :D

Yep, and very few Irish people have red hair and we hate drinking. Well that's half right I suppose. :D
    lol your all handsome anyway;) suppose theres always some truth in the stereotype..:p

lol your all handsome anyway;) suppose theres always some truth in the stereotype..:p

Aw shucks. :o

Tbh, I'd never have thought that Irish guys would ever have been considered especially handsome, but that may be a topic for another thread.

Aw shucks. :o

Tbh, I'd never have thought that Irish guys would ever have been considered especially handsome, but that may be a topic for another thread.
    *rushes off to the handsome Irish dude thread*

*rushes off to the handsome Irish dude thread*

You mean this one? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

Plans to go to a gig with the boyfriend until he was sent to england to work for two weeks....both very miffed about the whole thing...him being gone two weeks is probably the worst thing >:(

Rum please!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i need to rant.. :mad:

i bought some gorgeous shoes at the weekend, havent worn heels in a long time because of an injury but decided saturday i would. they were so pretty & i felt so tall (YAY!).

BUT the stupid shoes attacked my feet - not cause they were high, just cause they were stupid! they were peeptoes & cut into my toe, which was a bit sore at the time but got sorer, & now today my foot feels like its going to explode! its so so so sore :(

just wanted to moan somewhere :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bumblebee0207

hello to all the ladies in the lounge...:D looking forward to more exciting topics;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

New shoes are evil Sarah, just like most things they'll get better in time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

sar84 wrote: »
    i need to rant.. :mad:

i bought some gorgeous shoes at the weekend, havent worn heels in a long time because of an injury but decided saturday i would. they were so pretty & i felt so tall (YAY!).

BUT the stupid shoes attacked my feet - not cause they were high, just cause they were stupid! they were peeptoes & cut into my toe, which was a bit sore at the time but got sorer, & now today my foot feels like its going to explode! its so so so sore :(

just wanted to moan somewhere :(

I feel your pain!

I wore flats today that were so comfortable yesterday when I wore tights, but were bloody sore without tights. Stupid shoes are stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Boo for shoes... I'm going to a black-tie thing for work next week and I spent all evening yesterday trying to decide which shoes would be less likely to make me hate my feet and/or fall over.

On the plus side, they're soooooo pretty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

At the end of the day, all that matters is that they are pretty!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i think the stupid thing actually got infected! :mad: its really gross & sore :(

SHOES ARE EVIL.

i think its the universes way of telling me to accept that im small & get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Hi everyone:) another newbie here, have been lurking for a while, but thought i should jump in and start posting :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

You have like a bad man radar or something...some of us are normal you know!!

No no!! It wasn't like that at all!! It was just a freaky conversation about a freaky situation!!!

all ancient history now though...onwards and upwards I say!!

Can i have a vodaka ornage juice please....I need to drown my sorrows.

Had the most amazing day today in a most amazing place, but sadly its ended:(:(:(

On the plus side I finally have a laptop again.....back to boards hooray!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Morning all, may I have a long neck bottle of Bulmers please. I'm just banjaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

God, Bulmers first thing? Brave woman. I'll stick to my coffee for now.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

oh i know, but its one of those days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Few of us meeting for cinema and drinks tonight details in the LL meet ups thread!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 PurpleLily

I'm not the only newbie so!! Need to use this pc for more than shopping and banking online! :D Hopefully I can use this to rant and rave and share :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement