Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsofters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

yeah Fosters team, we all met at the potters cottage, than your team turned rogue!! that threw us for a second, :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Lads, there is an SAC thread for talk about SAC and SAC events.

Stone.cold wrote: »
    This thread has been set up so anyone interested in or already Airsofting in the midlands can get in touch and share war stories,

Sorry, my appologies... will be hard to recount battle blahs without mention to particular games/sites.

Just going with the theme of the thread...Thats what he said, wasn't it?? KD help me out here I'm confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

have a CM 22 the first aeg i got, the trigger broke ages back and cant get a replacement for it. what am i goin to do with it? was looking at some cool inventions on you tube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Whats a CM 22? :confused:

• Advertisement

Whats a CM 22? :confused:
    its the AK47, remember

Awh right:o

Awh right:o
    wonder could u fit some sort of remote trigger to it hmmmmm

Got the new issue of AI, the u.s edition, some good stuff in it especially the full page ad for Ambush Adventures :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Folks, where is the site in Longford? and what is the full cost of entry, rentals etc

• Advertisement

TheNog wrote: »
    Folks, where is the site in Longford? and what is the full cost of entry, rentals etc
    if you look in sites and retailers, they have their own thread "skirmish airsoft command" they can give you the relevent info mate

Shadowcompany.jpg

Stonecold! I thought you fell off the planet!!

iceage wrote: »
    Stonecold! I thought you fell off the planet!!
    Nah not me Ice, big and bold as ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

whats the story with your team how many members and are you near Athlone?:D

Mutt McL wrote: »
    whats the story with your team how many members and are you near Athlone?:D
    at present there are 4 of us, were based in longford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

are you guys recurting?:D

Mutt McL wrote: »
    are you guys recurting?:D
    yeah posted on the recruitment thread, pm me if you want any more info.

Many thanks to our friends in The Airsoft Elite Special Forces for making the new background for our bebo page, check it out

http://www.bebo.com/Airsoft-longford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

yeah posted on the recruitment thread, pm me if you want any more info.

so whos on your team dude

• Advertisement

Went to fingal airsoft today an brilliant site with some intense mission's brillant day had by all of us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Went to fingal airsoft today an brilliant site with some intense mission's brillant day had by all of us

I just got to thank Shadow Company for attending The Orchard today, great bunch of guys;). We hope to see more of you guys in the coming months now that you've tasted some of the many game types that we have to offer, we are always adding to the site for your enjoyment and expect some changes over the next week or two;);):).

Also you now know that we take our rules very seriously and that any infractions to the rules will be met with the firing squad just to hammer home the rules!;):D:p.... Stone Cold:p:p:p

Bren

P.S. Any midlands skirmishers thinking of joining a squad should check this squad out!;) True Airsofters!

I just got to thank Shadow Company for attending The Orchard today, great bunch of guys;). We hope to see more of you guys in the coming months now that you've tasted some of the many game types that we have to offer, we are always adding to the site for your enjoyment and expect some changes over the next week or two;);):).

Also you now know that we take our rules very seriously and that any infractions to the rules will be met with the firing squad just to hammer home the rules!;):D:p.... Stone Cold:p:p:p

Bren

P.S. Any midlands skirmishers thinking of joining a squad should check this squad out!;) True Airsofters!
    :) Bren trust me i have learnt my lesson lol, we met some great airsofters yesterday and we will definatly be back soon.

Cheers

Bren

Bren you're a gentleman, airsofter and stud! I had a fantastic time yesterday even if I'm a bit wrecked from all the walking up hills! The firing squad was great (I'll be bringing the armour plates for my vest next time in case I'm on the receiving end! :D). We will be back, REGULARLY

Firing Squad!!! why do you need a firing squad?

Can someone tell me exactly where Fingal Airsoft is? Sat co-ordinates if possible.

iceage wrote: »
    Can someone tell me exactly where Fingal Airsoft is? Sat co-ordinates if possible.

Its in Stamullen, you'll find the coordinates on google earth or somewhere in the thread they have in the sites and retailers section.

Iceage its a great site with a great group of players, you should try it out if you get a chance.

Hmmm.....Sigma Group listening.;)

Bren you're a gentleman, airsofter and stud! I had a fantastic time yesterday even if I'm a bit wrecked from all the walking up hills! The firing squad was great (I'll be bringing the armour plates for my vest next time in case I'm on the receiving end! :D). We will be back, REGULARLY
    and i will be filming (shootin) you :)

amaughan wrote: »
    so whos on your team dude

Well me for starters and a few others you wouldn't met yet :D

• Advertisement

and i will be filming (shootin) you :)

You mean I'll be filming me shooting you? Yeah that sounds about right.

Advertisement